剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
Well, it's-it's, uh, very nice to meet you, Lori.
这是我的荣幸
The pleasure's mine.
看来她想陷害你
Sounds to me like she was setting you up.
真没想到她会利用我的工地偷银行
I can't believe that she would use my property to rob a bank.
你们要知道 我的妻子两年前死了
You got to understand, my wife passed away two years ago.
Lori是我跨出悲伤的第一步
This... Lori was my first attempt at having a social life.
我以为她与众不同
I thought she was different.
如何与众不同?
Different, how?
如果你站在我的立场想想
Well, when you're in my position,
就会知道人们总会想着利用我
people have a tendency to exploit you.
这事如果是放在以前 我...
It's happened before. I just can't...
根本不会让它发生
can't believe i let it happen again.
现在这事有点让我没法接受
Look, guys, this is kind of hard for me to process right now.
如果之后有啥事需要我帮忙 我一定尽力而为
If there's anything I can do I'd be happy to help.
请尽管开口
Just say the word.
我会的 Brighton先生
I may take you up on that, Mr. Brighton.
保险库里的炸♥弹♥碎片里有何发现
All right, did you get anything from the bomb components from the bank vault?
收获颇丰 我知道劫犯是如何炸开保险柜了
Plenty. I figured out how the robbers got into the safe deposit boxes.
引爆器都是由家中的一些零件组成的
Our detonator was made out of a common household group of items.
薄荷糖罐头 9伏特电池
Breath mint tin, nine-volt battery,
以及一堆电线
and a lot of electrical wire.
很低的技术含量
Low tech.
虽然如此
Well, it only looks that way.
但肯定是老手干的
It's actually quite sophisticated.
把一些塑料炸♥弹♥
There's a small amount of plastic explosive
安在每个保险柜的门上
that's attached to the door of each safe deposit box.
一个电线连着引爆按钮 另一个连着击发装置
One wire leads to a button, the other to the firing mechanism.
电力由9伏特的电池提供
The device is powered by the nine-volt battery.
一按按钮
The button is pushed,
电池送出电流
the battery sends out a charge...
我们知道了爆♥炸♥的方法
So we know how the bomb works.
就差找出做炸♥弹♥的人了
Now we just need to find out who the bomber is.
他有留下记号♥么
Did he leave any sort of signature?
他们总是如此
They always do.
对
Yeah.
电线逆时针绕四圈
Connecting wire wrapped four times, counterclockwise.
引爆器采用薄荷糖罐头
And the detonator's made out of a breath mint tin.
你是不是见过
Does that look familiar to you?
知道么? 当我还是巡警时
You know what? When I was on patrol,
曾发生过连环储藏库盗窃
there was a series of break-ins in storage lockers.
他们用的爆♥炸♥装置和本案相似
They used a device similar to this.
有嫌疑犯的名字么?
Did you ever get an ID?
我可以去找我的老上司
I could call my old watch commander.
他的电♥话♥还在呢
I'm sure the name's on the list somewhere.
爆♥炸♥指控已经是很久以前的事了
That bomb charge was a long time ago.
把我叫来干嘛?
Why am I here?
Mays先生 我们在你车里发现了这些东西
Mr. Mays, we found all this stuff in your car.
这些东西都是我的
The stuff's all mine.
那可真是奇怪
Yeah, that's funny,
你不像是带钻石项链的人
'cause you don't look like a diamond necklace wearing kind of guy.
-这是给我女朋友的 -是么
-It's for my girl. -Really?
那不记名债券和股权证呢?
What about the bearer bonds and the stock certificates?
也是给你女朋友的?
Those for your girl, too?
我就不能投资么
What, a guy can't invest?
听着 我可以对你的手进行爆♥炸♥残余物测试
Listen, I can test your hands for bomb-making material.
很有可能会是阳性
They'll probably pop positive.
说实话吧 这对大家都好
So do us all a favor and tell the truth.
好吧 你赢了
Okay, fine. You got me.
Freddie 准确来说
Actually, Freddie, technically,
是你自投罗网
you got you.
炸♥弹♥制♥造♥者是刑事犯罪里 唯一会留下记号♥的傻子
See, uh, bomb makers are the only criminals stupid enough to sign their own work.
你盗窃储藏库时
When you broke into all those storage lockers
你的引爆器用的是同一个薄荷糖罐头
you used the same breath mint tin as your detonator.
这是笔大买♥♥卖♥♥
Big deal.
我拿了点战利品
I took a couple of keepsakes.
服刑不就完事了
I can do the time.
还有什么问题
What's the problem?
问题是你在地道里杀了Lori Stoltz
The problem is that you shot Lori Stoltz in the tunnel.
不是我杀的
That wasn't me.
我去地洞的时候
When I got in the tunnel,
她已经死了
she was already dead.
我没有开枪 我也没看到凶手
I didn't shoot her, and I didn't see who did.
没关系
Doesn't matter,
因为只要她的死与你盗窃时间具有一致性
'cause if anybody dies during commission of a felony,
就是谋杀重罪
it's felony murder.
你可以告诉我们你的同伙
So you can either tell us who you're working with,
否则你就要一人承担了
or you're the one who's gonna go down.
好吧
Okay.
我是盗窃团伙的一员
I was part of a crew.
Lori雇了我和另一个家伙
Lori hired me and one other guy.
他才是个人♥渣♥ 他的名字是Dan Kirkland
He's a real loser, name's Dan Kirkland.
好吧
All right,
也就是说 你们把Lori解决了
and then you and this guy got Lori out of the way
然后两人平分赃物?
so you could split the loot in half, is that it?
Dan让我全部拿去
Dan let me keep it all,
但他从我包里偷了一件
except for one thing he swiped from my bag--
他以为我注意不到
he didn't think I noticed.
伙计们 我们要走了!
Guys, let's get a move on!
他拿走了什么?
What'd he take?
我看不出来
I couldn't make it out.
我不知道是什么重要的东西
I don't know what could be that important.
显然是值得人动杀机的东西
Obviously om was sitething worth killing for.
我去查查
I'll go check it out.
这是干嘛?
What's that for?
你把供词写下
You're gonna write your confession,
我跟你说...
and I'll tell you what...
...你得把名字也签上
...you can even sign it.
Frank 我在Dan Kirkland家前面
Frank, I'm in front of Dan Kirkland's house.
尽快过来
Get here as soon as you can.
Dan Kirkland?
Dan Kirkland?
什么事?
Yeah?
迈阿密郡警♥察♥
Miami-Dade police.
站在那儿别动
Stop right there.
我叫你站住!
I asked you to stop!
把手放在头上!
Hands on your head now!
射得不太准嘛
Not much of a shot.
还有什么招数?
What else you got?
你继续动的话 就能领教到了
Why don't you keep moving around and you'll find out.
-抓到他了? -抓到了
-You got him? -I got him.
你还好吗 Natalia?
You all right, Natalia?
嗯 我没事
Yep, I'm fine.
枪击
Shots fired.
派救护车来Cordova24号♥
Requesting an ambulance at 24th and Cordova.
Cordova24号♥
24th and Cordova.
Horatio 我真的很抱歉 我...
Horatio, I'm really sorry. I...
-我知道内政部一直在盯着我们 -告诉我发生了什么事
-I know iab is gonna be all over this. -Just tell me what happened.
呃 他...我叫他站住
Well, he... I told him to stop.
他把手伸到后面
He reached behind his back.
开始把手臂向前挥动...
He started pulling his arms forward...
-好 所以你那时觉得生命受到威胁? -是的
-Okay, so you were in fear for your life? -Yes.
好的 他们知道这个就够了
Okay, so that's all they get.
他的手♥枪♥是什么型号♥的?
What type of a gun did he have?
柯尔特0.45口径
Colt .45.
Lori Stoltz是被0.9毫米的枪杀死的吧?
Lori Stoltz was killed by a nine millimeter, right?
是的 凶器仍然没找到
Yeah, so the murder weapon is still out there.
我们还知道Kirkland从地下室拿了件东西
We also know that Kirkland took something from the vault.
不管是什么 我都要找出来
Whatever it is, I'm going to find it.
-Horatio... -现在听我说
-Horatio... -Now, listen to me.
别去担心这事 好吗?
I don't want you to worry. Okay?
对于一个银行劫犯来说 这房♥子也太好了
Nice house for a bank robber.
这些都是Dan Kirkland的贵重物品
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表