剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
Steve was a good leader, lieutenant, but we move on.
必须集中精力在这次任务上
Can't distract from the mission.
杀了Steve是任务的一部分吗?
Was killing Steve a part of the mission?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
Steve被谋杀了
Steve was murdered.
那和Peregrine公♥司♥有什么关系?
And how does that relate to Peregrine?
我们在Lancaste的SUV车上 发现了一颗DX4的子弹
We found a DX4 round in Lancaster's suv.
他把"蒸发器"放在车上吗?
Is that where he was storing the vaporizer?
我对此一无所知
I don't know anything about that.
但是如果Steve和使用那种武器有关 那么他就是越界了
But if Steve was involved with the use of that weapon, then he crossed the line.
当然 我们永远也不会知道了 他死了
Of course, we'll never know now. He's dead.
是啊 对你来说真是方便
Yes, how convenient for you.
队长 私下说来 你应该注意外面的人 而不是老是盯着我们不放
Lieutenant, off the record, you're looking at us when you should be looking outside.
你是说Steve有敌人
So you're saying steve had enemies.
大把的
Plenty.
我需要这些人的名字
I'm gonna need those names.
对不起 但是档案是机密的
I'm sorry, but those files are confidential.
你得自己找了
You'll just have to find them on your own.
是的 我会的
Yes, and I will.
再说一句 Butler先生 你最好别名列其中
And a word to the wise, Mr. Butler, your name better not be amongst them.
在表扣上发现了枚指纹
Oh, yeah. Got a nice juicy partial right here on the clasp.
太好了
Nice.
希望这是凶手留下的
Hopefully, that will give us our killer and not our victim.
找到了 James Reilley
Here we go. James reilly.
有前科吗?
Any priors?
没有 他的记录很干净
No, his record's pristine.
那他为什么在AFIS系统里?
Why is he in AFIS then?
他在海军服过役
Says he was in the navy.
军人在入伍的时候都会留下指纹记录
All military personnel get fingerprinted when they enlist.
Steve Lancaster是海豹突击队员
Steve Lancaster was a navy seal.
他们会不会互相认识?
I wonder if they knew each other.
只有一个办法知道
There's only one way to find out.
听着 Steve死了我很遗憾
Look, I'm really sorry that Steve is dead,
但是我不知道这和我有什么关系
but I don't see what that has to do with me.
我们在他的表带上发现了你的指纹
We found your fingerprint on his watchband.
哦 拜托 你开玩笑吗?
Oh, come on. Are you kidding?
就因为这个把我叫来?
Is that why I'm here?
我今天碰见了Steve
I ran into steve today.
肯定是我们握手的时候沾上的
It must have happened when I, when we shook hands.
我去见客户的路上 正好碰上了他
I was on my way to see a client, and we just bumped into each other.
Steve Lancaster
Steve Lancaster.
Reilly?
Reilly?
嘿 你有时间吗?
Hey, you got a minute?
一起吃点东西?
You want to grab something to eat?
实际上 恐怕不行 伙计 我得走了
Actually, I can't,man. I got to run.
他看起来好像很匆忙
He seemed like he was in a rush.
自从我离开Peregrine公♥司♥后 就没见过Steve
I haven't seen Steve since I left Peregrine.
那么你曾在Peregrine保安公♥司♥干过?
So you worked at Peregrine security?
干过一阵
For a while.
Steve招我进来负责建立电脑系统
Steve brought me in to set up the computer systems.
为什么离开?
Why'd you leave?
我只是不想再过这样的生活
Well, I... I guess I just didn't want the life anymore.
这么多年在海军还有Peregrine的日子
After all the years in the navy and then Peregrine,
让我厌倦了战争
I just got tired of playing war.
我现在开了一家电脑维修公♥司♥
I run a computer repair firm now.
你遇见Steve后去了哪?
Where did you go after you saw Steve?
我回了办公室
I went back to the office.
你可以问我的秘书
You can ask my secretary.
我会的
I will.
那是Lancaster的笔记本电脑吗?
Is that Lancaster's laptop?
我还以为不会留下有关凶手的证据
I thought it came up empty for any evidence of the killer.
所以我想破解它看看
Yeah, well, what's why I wanted to crack it open,
看能不能找到什么有价值的信息
see if we got any information that will point us in the right direction.
现在什么都是有可能的线索
Well, I'll take any direction at this point.
我听说你和Reilly的秘书谈了
I heard you talked to Reilly's secretary.
她证实了他的话 但是她也可能是在为他做掩饰
Yeah, she confirmed his story, but she may be covering for him.
等等 能打开那个文件吗?
Wait. Will you pop open that report?
没问题
Sure.
黑市运作状况
Operation black market status.
听起来像是军方行动计划
That sounds like plans for a military action.
袋子外的资产是什么意思?
What does "asset out of the bag," mean?
资产--在军事用语里就是指目标
Asset in military jargon, that means a target.
比赛中有三只妖怪就是说有三个敌人
Three bogies in play means three enemies involved.
今早在仓库就是有三个受害人被枪击
Three is the number of victims at the warehouse shooting this morning.
我想这些就是计划
I think these are the plans.
好的 看看这个
All right, take a look at this.
任务状况:第一步 未完成
Mission status: Stage one incomplete.
如果今天早上是第一步 那他们还计划干什么了
Well, if this morning was stage one, I wonder what else they have planned.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我什么也没做 是这台笔记本自动运行的
I'm not doing anything. The laptop's doing this on its own.
有人正在清除硬盘数据 是远程遥控的
Someone's purging the hard drive. They're doing it remotely.
他们就是在等我们开机
They were just waiting for us to turn the computer on.
快关掉
Turn it off.
关不了 电脑被他们操控了
I can't. They're overriding it.
你能找出是谁干的吗?
Well, can you figure out who's doing it?
我正在发送输出信♥号♥♥ 但是...
I'm transmitting an output signal, but...
一旦电脑数据都被清除 操控者的痕迹也会跟着消失
once the computer's wiped out, all trace of whoever is doing this will be gone.
我和他们的卫星传输同步了
I'm synched in to their satellite transmission.
正在寻找来源
It's looking for a source.
我们得快点 已经清除掉75%的硬盘数据了
We have to hurry. It's wiped out 75% of the hard drive.
范围缩小到南佛罗里达州
It's narrowed it down to south Florida.
85% 快点
85%. Come on.
我们没时间了
We're running out of time.
快了
We're almost there.
消失了
It's gone.
等等
Wait a minute.
一个地址
An address.
是Peregrine总部的地址
That's the address to Peregrine's headquarters.
他们清除了自己的电脑
They wiped out their own computer.
他们在隐瞒什么重要的事情
They're covering up something really big.
你在销毁证据 Butler先生
You've been tampering with the evidence, Mr. Butler.
只是在清理电脑 不是销毁证据
It's not tampering when you're sanitizing your own computer files.
如果你干扰了谋杀案调查 那就是
It is if you're interfering in a murder investigation.
我们得保证我们的信息 不会流入错误的人手中
We have to insure our information doesn't fall into the wrong hands.
比如我吗?
You mean like mine?
那里面没有什么东西 和Steve的死有关
There was nothing in there that would have pertained to Steve's death.
Lancaster先生被杀是因为
Mr. Lancaster was killed because the operation
今天早上的黑市行动没有完成
black market wasn't completed this morning.
你不知道自己在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
那就教教我吧
Educate me.
好吧 队长 关于Lancaster的想法你是对的
Okay, lieutenant. You were right about Lancaster.
他违反了我们的协议 在码头行动中使用了DX-4
He exceeded our protocols, and used the dx-4 in the dock operation.
蒸发者
The vaporizer.
我们打算移交联邦调查局 但是它再没返回基地
We were going to turn over that gun to the feds, but it was never returned to base.
所以直到我们重新找到"蒸发者" 任务才算完成
So the mission is incomplete until we reacquire the vaporizer.
那么"蒸发者"曾放在他车上了?
So it was in his SUV.
他被人谋杀时失窃了
Where it was stolen when he was murdered.
你是说地球上最危险的武器
You're telling me that the most dangerous weapon
就在迈阿密的大街上不见了
on the planet is loose on the streets of Miami.
不好意思 我... 我是不是闻到猪肉的味道了?
I'm sorry, do I... do I smell pork?
没错
You do.
我在用猪肉做实验 因为它是 我能找到的和人肉最接近的东西
I'm using pig flesh because it's the closest thing to human flesh that I could find.
我想要找出Peregrine公♥司♥和 Lancaster被谋杀之间的联♥系♥
I'm trying to tie Peregrine to the Lancaster murder.
没想到原来电枪也是能被追查的
I didn't know that stun guns were traceable.
它不像是一般的枪 但是如果留下的痕迹足够特别...
Well, it isn't like a regular gun, but if the mark is unique enough...
我是说 举个例子 这是电枪在Lancaster身上留下的痕迹
I mean, for example, this is the Lancaster stun bite.
你可以看出两个放电点的距离
You can see how the prongs are close together.
如果这个样本能和其中一个对上
Yeah. If I can match this model to one of these,
我们就有可能找到凶手
I think we might be able to find our killer.
正是我怀疑的
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表