剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
嘿 Ken 还好吗
Hey, Ken, how goes it?
就那样 Wolfe
It goes, Wolfe.
如果一大早不是看到那女人 肯定要好得多
It'd be better if I hadn't start my morning seeing that woman in there.
Alexx?
Alexx?
嘿
Hey.
看起来像是被摔在了茶几上
It looks like someone was thrown through the coffee table.
是啊
Yeah.
看来茶几上还放了只酒杯
Looks like there was a wine glass on the table, huh?
杯脚正好刺穿了她的颈动脉
Its stem punctured right through to her carotid artery.
这么多血 我敢说她是死于失血过多
This amount of blood, I'd be willing to bet she died of exsanguination.
我猜有人抓住了她 推倒她
So I'm guessing somebody grabbed her, pushed her.
我们可能找不到谋杀凶器
We might not have a murder weapon.
嘿 Ryan 你能帮我把她移开吗?
Hey, Ryan, will you help me move her over just...?
Alexx 等一下
Alexx, hold on one second.
呃 先别碰她
Just, uh, don't touch her.
先别用手碰她
Don't put your hands on her.
我在想别的方式
I'm thinking of trying something.
你在想什么?
What are you thinking?
你要用烟熏尸体取指纹 是吗?
You gonna fume this body for prints, aren't you?
就在这
Right here.
你知道 如果对整个房♥间取指纹的话
Well, you know, I could dust the whole room and get a list of suspects who...
会有一长列可能的嫌疑人
maybe were in here.
但是我需要的是一个 与她有身体接触的嫌疑犯
But what I need is a suspect who made physical contact with her.
别跟我扯那么多了 Wolfe
Don't give me the hard sell, Wolfe.
想做的话就抓紧
Just do what you gotta do before I whisk her away.
谢谢 Alexx
Thank you, Alexx.
这个临时的烟熏装置还不错嘛
Not bad for a makeshift fuming chamber.
我之前搭过几只帐篷
I've popped a few tents in my day.
Ryan!
Ryan!
哦 糟了!
Oh, crap!
我去拿灭火器 好吗?
I'll go get a fire extinguisher, all right?
快点 Ryan 那些具有粘附性的 烟雾是易燃的!
Hurry, Ryan, those glue fumes are flammable!
嘿 这地方全是氨水!
Hey, this place is full of ammonia!
我们得赶快出去! 快走!
We got to get out of here! Let's go!
我们得赶快出去! 快走!
We got to get out of here! Let's go!
犯罪现场调查 迈阿密篇 第六季 第十二集
S06E12 Miami Confidential
你们俩没事吧?
You two okay?
虽然险象环生
We're both a little crispy around the edges, but yeah,
但是我们没事
we're all right.
我得告诉你 我不知道发生了什么
You know, I gotta tell you, I don't know what happened.
我混查的时候 那个烟熏蓬是好的
That fuming tent was fine when I checked it.
好的 去检查下身体
Okay,get yourself checked out.
我可不希望你成伤员
I need you at full strength.
不好意思问一下 尸体和证据怎么样了?
You know, I hate to ask, but what about the body and the evidence?
总能找到证据的
The evidence will never fail us.
这地方一股子氨水味
This place smells like ammonia.
知道吗 Ryan和Alexx差点没逃出来
You know, Ryan and Alexx barely got out.
真是危险
This could have been ugly.
现场清理完毕
The scene's all clear.
幸好我们及时赶到 现场没有完全破坏
We got here before there was too much damage.
知道是什么引起的吗?
Have you got any idea what caused it?
现场完全就是个毒品工厂
Yeah,it was a fully operational meth lab.
这地方是个设计好的定时炸♥弹♥
This place was a ticking time bomb.
我们能进去了吗?
Can we get inside?
当然 情况已经控制住了 现在交给你们了
Sure,we got it under control. It's all yours now.
多谢
Thanks.
这就是我们的烟熏篷
There's our fuming tent.
全熔化在她身上了
It's melted directly onto her.
那是制♥作♥器材
Well, there's the lab stuff.
看来她应该是二度 或三度烧伤
Looks like she took second, maybe third-degree burns.
还有多的证据吗
So much for trace.
我不知道
I don't know.
她有一部分被保护起来了
She was partially protected.
看来明火没有破坏她的后背
It doesn't look like the open flames breached her backside.
我们还有机会?
Think we still may have a chance?
试试才知道
Until we try.
如果她是制♥造♥毒品的 我对她可能就没那么同情了
If she was a meth cook, I'm not sure I have a whole lot of sympathy.
我们现在还不确定她是什么人呢
I don't think we know what she is at this point.
有什么发现?
You got something else?
是 不是Ryan的烟熏篷引发了火灾
Yeah, Ryan's fuming tent didn't start this fire.
你认为是什么?
What do you think it was?
看看插座上烧焦的痕迹
Well, look at the char on the wall socket.
是动过手脚的
It's cooked.
我想这就是电扇短路的原因
I think that's why the fan shorted out.
我打电♥话♥给Delko
I'll call Delko.
让他过来
Get him on it.
断路开关都被胶带贴住了
The circuit breakers are all taped open.
当电力超载的时候 也不会跳闸
So when the power overloaded, the breakers couldn't throw.
电路不能自动切断
The electrical couldn't turn itself off.
我想知道这是不是什么骗保的伎俩
I wonder if this is some sort of an insurance scam.
房♥东知道房♥客不是好人 想一箭双雕?
Owner knew he had bad tenants, wanted to kill two birds with one stone?
很可能
Possibly.
好吧 看看谁是受益人 我打给H
All right, let's see who get's paid and I'll call H.
那么你就是烧了我公♥寓♥的人?
So you're the one who torched my condo?
不好意思让你失望了 Broyles先生
Sorry to disappoint you, Mr.Broyles,
实际上并不是那么回事
but it was actually nothing like that.
和我的律师说吧
Tell it to my attorney.
我们在烧毁的公♥寓♥里发现的女孩叫Rachel Hemming, Broyles先生
The girl that we found in the torched condo's name is Rachel Hemming, Mr. Broyles.
天啊 是她
My God, it was her.
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
那么她是你的房♥客了?
So she lived in your rental?
没错 她是个模范房♥客
Yeah, she was a model tenant.
住在一个改建的毒品工厂
And living in a converted meth lab.
你在房♥租上给了她优♥惠♥ 让她直接搬走?
Did you give her a break on the rent or just stiff-arm her?
在那发现了很多玻璃器皿
Found a lot of glassware in there.
足够一周制一磅了
Enough to make a pound a week.
那是 那是一笔不小的生意了
That's a, that's pretty big business.
你为了制♥造♥毒品 导致电路超载
You overloaded the circuit breaker to make your drugs,
她也成了牺牲品
and she was collateral damage.
你是不是改装了电力系统 来应付电力超载?
Did you tamper with the electrical system to deal with the power overload?
我不知道怎么和你们说
I don't know what to tell you guys.
这女孩按时付租 所以我尊重她的隐私
The girl paid her rent on time, so I respected her privacy.
怎么? 因为我不爱管闲事 所以逮捕我?
What, you gonna bust me for not being more nosy?
实际上 这叫"刑事谋杀"
Actually,it's called "criminal homicide."
有一, 二, 三项涉嫌毒品的前科
Counting one, two, three drug-related priors here.
那是她的公♥寓♥
That was her apartment.
我的那些事情已经成为了过去
Those days are behind me.
显然不是
Apparent not.
哦 不 不 不 不 不
Oh,no-no--no-no-no.
等下再来 亲爱的
Turn right back around,honey.
你得再给我点时间
You gonna have to give me more time.
我是说 我还没开始检查呢
I mean,I haven't even had a chance to examine her.
太好了 因为我想在你开始前赶上
That's perfect 'cause I wanted to catch you before you started.
好吧 怎么了?
Okay, what's up?
我可很少见你们来这干活啊
I usually don't see you guys down here with a kit.
我想想看烟熏篷被烧毁前 有没有留下什么指纹
I wanted to see if the fuming tent had a chance to do its job before it went up.
基本都被火烧毁了
Well, there wasn't a whole lot the fire didn't touch.
也许只有地板接触的一块皮肤
Maybe a patch of skin that came in contact with the floor.
好吧 我们就从那开始
All right, we'll start there.
让我把她翻过来 好吗?
Let me move her, all right?
行吗?
You got it?
没问题
Got it.
再翻起来一点
Back this end up just a little bit.
好的
Okay.
有一枚不完整的指纹
We got a partial print.
是吗?
Really?
看来烟熏蓬起作用了
Looks like the fumes did their job after all.
太好了
Cool.
好了
Okay.
嘿 Eric 你觉得这是什么?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表