剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
Yeah, how do I know that name?
他自称是私♥人♥侦♥探♥
He calls himself a private investigator.
有一堆客户 都是有钱的主
Got a long list of clients, all with deep pockets.
他怎么有那么大吸引力?
What's the big attraction?
为了钱 他可以出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂
Big attraction, he'll put his morals aside,
不需要向法律屈服就能得到他们想要的
so you don't have to, bends the law to get people what they want.
根据记录 他好像还违反了不少法律
Based on his record, he looks like he breaks the law quite a bit, too.
抢劫 妨害司法公正
He's got burglary, obstruction of justice,
冒名从事非法活动 贿赂证人
false impersonation, bribery of a witness.
但他也没为此做过牢
Look, he doesn't do the time, either.
缓刑18个月? 这到底是什么人啊?
18 months probation? Who is this guy?
他是我们的首要嫌犯
He's our number one suspect.
没有商量余地 明白么
No means no, okay?
没有也许 没有条件
No doesn't mean maybe, and no doesn't mean "ask me again. "
明白了?
Okay?
请挂掉电♥话♥
Get off the phone, please.
我要挂了
I got to go.
Caine中尉
Lieutenant Caine.
我有证据表明你昨天在Neil Jackson家
I understand you were on Neil Jackson's property yesterday.
我是私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 哪都有我的足迹
I'm a private investigator- I go a lot of places.
去过那里有啥大惊小怪的?
What's so special about... that place?
有一个电♥话♥从那里打出
A phone call originated from that property
导致Michael Maddox被杀
which got Michael Maddox killed.
我为何要杀Michael
Why would I kill Michael?
他是个好人
He's a nice guy.
好客户 总是准时付钱
Good client, pays on time.
你曾为他工作
You worked for him.
Michael怀疑他的妻子
Michael had doubts about his wife.
他想让我查出她出轨的证据
He wanted me to find out if she was cheating on him.
所以我就躲在树上 希望Lucy
So I settled into those branches hoping Lucy
和她的奸夫能够出现
and her mystery man would show up.
然后他的邻居就回家了...
Until Johnny Neighbor comes home, and...
嘿!
Hey!
你在干什么?
What the hell are you doing?
什么桃色新闻都没发现
Never got any of the dirt.
没有名字 什么都没有?
No names, nothing?
Michael要我按他说的去做
Michael hired me to do things his way,
其实很费时间
and that takes time.
如果我是你
If it were up to me,
我就会盯着Lucy Maddox 单刀直入
I'd look Lucy Maddox in the eye and ask her point-blank.
关于这点 也许我可以帮你
Maybe I can help you with that.
来找我谈撤销控诉的事?
Hoping to talk me out of my lawsuit?
Maddox太太 你有外遇么?
Mrs. Maddox, were you having an affair?
你怎么会在这种时候问我这种问题
What on earth would make you ask me such a thing at a time like this?
我在寻找杀人动机
I am merely trying to establish motive.
我没有
Well, I'm not.
但根据调查
As it turns out,
你丈夫雇了私♥人♥侦♥探♥ Kurt Rossi来监视你
your husband hired a private investigator, a one Kurt Rossi, to spy on you.
这很正常
Of course.
Michael觉得周围的人都会背叛他
Michael saw conspiracies everywhere-
家人 同事 媒体
at home, at work, in the news.
他会雇那个寄生虫一点也不奇怪
I'm not surprised he hired that vermin.
他还怀疑谁?
Who else was he concerned about?
他的商业合伙人 Peter Cullen
His business partner, Peter Cullen.
他们在筹集套头资金
They started a hedge fund.
Michael想撤资
Michael wanted out,
但Peter不同意
and Peter's fighting him.
正好激发了他的偏执细胞
It only fueled his paranoia.
我丈夫死了
My husband is dead,
你却来怀疑我
and you're coming to me with this.
我是怀疑你
I am.
是啊 这是你的本职工作
Yeah, well, have it your way, Lieutenant.
特警队毁了我的一切
Your SWAT team destroyed everything-
包括Michael的车 我会把它写在损失清单里的
even Michael's car, which I am adding to the list of things that they ruined.
他的车?
His car?
前保险杆被撞坏了
Smashed the front bumper in.
我都不知道怎么回事
I can't see any possible reason for that.
好的 我已经到了
All right, I'm on it.
谢谢
Thanks.
妻子试图阻碍调查
Wife tried to stonewall,
把嫌疑犯的矛头指向了商业合伙人
throw suspicion on the business partner.
Horatio打来就说了这个?
Horatio called to tell you that?
他还说妻子投诉特警队毁了他丈夫的车
Called to say the wife says SWAT damaged the car.
但这不在他们的赔偿范围之内
But it's not their MO.
我可以告诉你不是特警队干的
Well, I can tell you SWAT didn't do that.
银色油漆 确有损毁
Silver paint, verity of damage,
这是汽车碰撞造成的
that's vehicular impact.
Lucy Maddox并不知道出了车祸
It's an accident Lucy Maddox didn't know about.
油漆片还没脱落
Paint's still flaked and hanging on.
说明就是最近撞的
Means it's recent.
也许和本案有关
Could be relevant to the case.
车上有一个数据记录器
This car has an event data recorder.
也许能找出我们的受害人是和谁碰撞了
Means we're gonna be able to tell who our victim had an accident with.
这玩意是干嘛的
So what exactly does this thing do?
记录车祸情况的
Documents accidents.
当减速度超过重力加速度时 它能感知
It senses deceleration over 1 G-force
并会自动记录15秒
and it automatically records for 15 seconds.
所以如果Maddox是今天出的车祸
So if Maddox were in an accident today,
就会录下部分片段?
the footage will be here?
对 但愿能找到嫌犯
Yeah, and hopefully someone with motive.
那也就意味着
Well, you know what that means.
特警队很有可能是来给车祸收拾残局的
It's possible the SWAT call was meant to finish off Maddox after the accident.
拍到了车牌
Got a plate.
看到了么
See that?
我去失窃车辆资料库查查
I'm gonna put out a BOLO.
请从车里出来
Want to step out of the car, please?
你今天 呃
Did you, uh,
是否出过车祸 Decker先生?
have a little accident, Mr. Decker?
只是轻微的小事故
Minor fender bender.
小事故可惹出了大事件
That turned into something major.
不好意思 为何要我靠边停车?
I'm sorry. Why was I pull over?
送给Lucy
To Lucy.
你不会碰巧认识Michael Maddox吧?
You wouldn't happen to know Michael Maddox, would you?
不认识 咋了?
No. Why?
因为Lucy正是他的妻子名
Because Lucy is his wife's name.
我没说错吧 Frank?
Isn't that right, Frank?
没有 情圣 你是想自己招供
Yeah. Do you want to come clean, Romeo,
还是我亲自去念卡片?
or should I read the card?
Lucy和我一直有见面
Lucy and I have been seeing each other.
他丈夫是个偏执狂变♥态♥
Her husband's this paranoid freak.
偏执狂变♥态♥? 你和他的妻子有染
Paranoid freak? You're having n affair with his wife.
我们把此称作"动机"
We call that "motive."
你得跟我们走
You're gonna come with us.
我没有杀他
I didn't kill him.
那次车祸只是个巧合
The accident was a freak coincidence.
我们甚至都没停车检查损毁情况
We didn't even stop to check for damage.
Michael Maddox在车上装了个
Problem is Michael Maddox had his car equipped
视频监控系统
with a video monitoring system.
它说的可和你不一样
Caught you two having words.
要改变下说辞么 Charlie?
So would you like to change your story now, Charlie?
好吧 我们下了车
Okay, we got out of our cars,
发生了车祸 火气都很旺
but it's an accident, tempers rise.
火起一旺 就想到了谋杀 对吗
Tempers rise and let the killing begin, huh?
嘿 是他突然冲出来撞了我
Hey, he's the one who came after me out of nowhere.
你发什么神经? 你没看到我出来么?
What is wrong with you? Didn't you see me coming?
他疯了 你知道他说了什么吗?
He was crazed. You know what he said?
他说如果我再去找Lucy
He said if I didn't stop seeing Lucy,
-他就废了我 -但你不想就此了结
he was gonna kill me. But you didn't want to end things,
所以你就先发制人
so you beat him to the punch.
我没有杀Michael Maddox
I didn't kill Michael Maddox.
我今早根本没去过他家
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表