剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
Of a bag of Y2K pills.
看来Jim Farber对他最喜欢的药丸 越来越紧张了
Well, looks like Jim Farber's getting pretty serious about his favorite pills.
你的指纹是怎么跑到他的毒品上来的?
How did your prints end up on his drugs?
副队长 我亲自将软性毒品的袋子
Listen, lieutenant, I hand deliver bags of phony drugs
交给迈阿密各地预先安排好的线人
to prearranged contacts all over Miami.
批发出去后 再被零售
They're sold and then distributed.
我哪知道我们扫荡的时候 那些袋子会落到哪儿?
How the hell do I know where they wind up by the time we make the bust?
你的意思是 在你不知情的情况下 那个袋子里又被装满了兴奋药?
What you're telling me is the bag was refilled with speed without your knowledge?
我的意思是 毒贩子经常反复使用袋子
What I'm saying is that druggies reuse bags all the time.
说不定你能找到成百个带有我的指纹的袋子
You'll probably find a hundred of them with my mitts on them.
我知道你想破谋杀案 副队长
Look, I know you're trying to solve a murder here, lieutenant.
但我不是你要找的凶手
But I'm not your guy.
别烦我
Just leave me alone.
我是你母亲
I'm your mother.
得了吧
Come on.
如果我让你当着你朋友的面丢脸 那么对不起了
Sorry if I'm embarrassing you in front of your friends.
我的朋友们?
My friends?
那些人可是执法警官
Those people are officers of the law.
他们向誓言宣誓要破这个谋杀案
And they took an oath to solve this murder.
而现在 所有的线索都将他们的 视线引向Bryan Woods
And right now, all of the evidence is pointing them directly to Bryan Woods.
也许他们看在我的份上 暗自希望凶手不是你
Now, maybe in the backs of their minds they're hoping it's not you, for my sake.
但你一旦站在陪审团面前 一切都晚了
But once you get in front of that jury there won't be any hope.
那12个人不认识我 也不了解你
Those 12 people won't know me, they won't know you,
他们也绝不会知道 你是在掩护一个你自认是朋友的人
and they definitely won't know that you're covering for someone you think is your friend.
我从未说过我在掩护任何人
I never said I was covering for anybody.
你知道他们会知道些什么吗?
You know what they will know?
他们会发现凶器出自你的后院
They will know that that murder weapon came from your backyard.
是你携带非法药物在桥上给人发现
That you were caught on that bridge with illegal drugs.
你觉得这些证据会让他们怎么想?
Now, how do you think that's going to look to them?
-认为是我♥干♥的? -对 认为是你干的
-Like I did it? -Yeah, like you did it.
然后当法官宣布裁决结果--宣布你有罪
And when that judge reads the verdict, guilty...
我不想坐牢
I don't want to to go to jail.
那就求你了... 告诉Horatio 那包东西是谁给你的
Then please... tell Horatio who gave you that bag.
你总是说 言出必行
You always say your word is your bond.
我保证过的
I gave my word.
宝贝 跟毒贩子和杀人犯 是没什么好保证的
Baby, you don't give your word to drug pushers and murderers.
你应该将你的保证留给那些 关心你--而且你也关心他们的人
You save it for the people that care about you--that you care about.
Trey打电♥话♥过来
Trey called.
说他在仓库那儿
He said he was hanging at the warehouse.
让我过去
He asked me to come down.
当我到那儿的时候...
When I got there...
情况很糟
it was bad.
Trey 怎么回事?
Trey, what happened?
把它拔♥出♥来♥
Pull it out.
-我该怎么办... -好痛啊 快帮我拔♥出♥来♥
-What I'm I supposed... -it hurts, man. Just pull it out.
快啊 拔♥出♥来♥
Come on, pull it out.
趁Mary拿到药丸之前 快去我家把药丸弄出来
you gotta go to my place and get the pills out of there before Mary gets to them.
如果必要的话 你可以扔了它们
You could dump them if you have to.
Trey从我家拿了那块石板
Trey took the slate from our backyard.
他说拿它有用
He said he needed it for something.
我就让他把石板带走了
I let him.
你用Bryan Woods家后院的石板 作为杀人凶器
You took the slate from Bryan Woods's backyard and used it as a murder weapon,
是不是 Trey?
didn't you, Trey?
好吧
Okay.
我一时不知该如何是好
I'm way over my head.
联邦调查局的人设计我
Look, the feds set me up.
什么意思?
Excuse me?
一个月前 我因持有毒品而被捕
I got busted on drug possession about a month ago.
我就跟他们做了个交易
I made a deal.
转作他们的线人
I signed up to be a snitch with them.
你的意思是 你是联邦调查局的线报?
Are you trying to tell me that you're a federal informant?
他们也抓住了Mary
They scooped Mary, too.
他们给了我们想要得兴♥奋♥剂♥
They gave us all the speed that we wanted.
就是那种Y2K药丸
The Y2K stuff.
我所要做的 就是将毒贩的名字透露给他们
All I had to do was give them the names of the sellers.
然后一切都变了
Then it all changed.
交易变成了...
Then the deal was...
杀死这个人...
kill this guy...
要么你就要坐牢
or you go to prison.
你是不是替Sylvestri探员做事?
Are you working for agent Sylvestri?
就是Brent Sylvestri探员
Agent Brent Sylvestri.
Trey Holt和Mary Landis 对
Trey Holt and Mary Landis, yes.
他们同意替我做事
They agreed to work for me.
为了躲避牢狱之灾 但我绝没让他们杀人
To escape jail time, but I certainly didn't have them kill anybody.
Trey Holt坦白自己参与过那起命案
Trey Holt confessed tovois in hlvement in the murder.
说你也参与了
Yours, too.
得了吧
Come on, guys.
不过是他诽谤我的片面之词
It's his word against mine.
Sylvestri探员 我们申请到了 搜查你的住所的搜查令
Agent Sylvestri, we have a warrant to search your home.
你以为你能找到什么?
What are you expecting to find?
8年前你从Jim Farber那里缴获的Y2K药丸
The Y2K pills you seized from Jim Farber eight years ago.
你从他那里没收了450克 但实际上不止这么多
You busted him with ammo gr45s, but there was a lot more than that, wasn't there?
剩下的都让你私吞了 他威胁你 如果不还给他 他就告发你
You pocketed the rest and he threatened to expose you if you didn't get them back.
对吗?
Right?
这个时候 你就命令Mary杀死他 对吗?
That's when you ordered Mary to kill him. Right?
所以Mary将Jim引到桥下头 Trey扔石块砸他
So Mary lures Jim under the bridge, and Trey drops the slate on him.
然后怎么办? 探员
And then what, agent?
你想把她也干掉?
You wanted to take her out?
人命一条压一条 就为了遮盖你的罪行?
A lot of bodies piling up just to cover up what you did.
Y2K药丸比钱还要好
Look, the Y2K were better than money.
一旦你有了隐君子们想要的东西...
When you have something that an addict wants...
他们就不会走出你的掌心
they don't stray far.
毒鬼们不配浪费政♥府♥的钱
Junkies don't deserve government money.
你的线人们也不该被你要挟
Well, your informants didn't deserve to be blackmailed either.
你们不过是被"真的有人在乎这些事情" 的假象给蒙蔽了
You guys are under the false impression that somebody actually even cares.
我所打交道的那些人 他们的整个存在意义 就是寻求下一次high药
The people I deal with, their entire existence is devoted to chasing the next fix.
他们是寄生虫
They're parasites.
和你一样
Just like you.
你看看 探员 你就是要找的凶手
So you see, agent, you are my guy.
有什么关于我儿子的消息吗?
is there any word on my son?
有
There is.
Bryan即将在今日被释放 交由你来监管
Bryan will be released to your custody today, Alexx.
谢谢你
Thank you.
以前这个房♥间...
This room...
总能给我带来无限的平静
used to bring me so much peace.
我知道这听起来挺怪的 但是...
I know that sounds strange, but...
我们在人们最糟的一日与他们相遇
we meet people on the worst day of their life.
我总是认为 我的职责就是
And I always felt that it was my duty...
成为他们听见的最后声音
to be the last voice they heard,
而且我从未... 哪怕是一次也没有... 轻视这份职责
and I never--not once--took that lightly.
我今天险些失去了我的儿子 Horatio
I almost lost my son today, Horatio.
但是 Alexx 你并没失去他
But, Alexx--you didn't.
你没有失去他
You didn't.
但从今天后 这个房♥间给我的感觉变得不同
But after today, this room just doesn't feel the same.
我需要花更多的时间照料活着的人
I need to spend more of my time taking care of the living.
能与你共事 是我的荣幸 Caine先生
It has been my honor to work with you, Mr. Caine.
我也是
Back at you.
而且 Alexx 那扇门
And, Alexx, that door...
会永远为你而敞开着 好吗?
will always be open. Okay?
那我...
I, uh...
去吧
Go ahead.
你... 是我的最后一位了
You... are my last one.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表