剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
嘿 frank
Thanks Frank.
什么状况
So, what's the story?
坠落致死 名叫Manny Ortega 其他信息还不确定
We've got a jumper, name's Manuel Ortega almost we can speak bump too.
从窗口跳出 不太可能是自杀
He jump thrue a windows to comit sucide, that doesn't make sens.
他们总会进行无味的抵抗 不是吗
They usualy take the path of least resistence, don't they gentlemen.
这家伙忍♥受不了折磨 想要解脱
These guys don't want to create more pain for themself, they want a release.
跳出来但却没有多少玻璃碎片
Plenty of brige in Miami to jump of without bunches of glass gettin' in the way.
我也同意这点 我们处理的也许是谋杀
I agree with that too, so we may be be dealing with a homicide
判断是否如此是我的职责
That was my job to classify that.
Shannon Higgins 你的新法医
Shanon Hegans, the new M.E.
很荣幸与你们一起工作
Plaisir to be working with you gentlemen.
Higgins 很高兴你能到场协助
Dr. Hegans, glad to have you on board
我知道要做到前任那么出色是很难的
I realise I have some big shoes to fill,
希望你们能多多包容
so hope you'll bear with me.
受害者遭受多处创伤
Let see. The victim suffer any more lacerations to the hands,
手部 颈部都有擦伤
face and neck.
这是什么
What the hell was that?
叫急救人员 也许他还没死
Call fire rescue we may have a live one here!
她中枪了!
She's hit!
她中枪了!
She's hit! Shanon!
她中枪了!
Shanon!
快! 快! 快!
Go! Go! Go!
她去了...
She's... gone.
犯罪现场调查 迈阿密篇 第六季 第二十一集
S06E21 Going Ballistic
不好意思
Excuse me.
Thomas Wellner医生
Dr. Thomas Wellner.
我被告知来这里报道
I was told to report here,
填补Wood医生的空缺?
uh, fill in for Dr. Wood's replacement?
是的
Yeah.
实际上你是填补代替者的空缺
Actually, you're replacing the replacement.
Higgins在交火中丧生
Dr. Higgins was killed in the crossfire.
明白了
I see.
我想我会习惯的
?
嘿 Frank
Hey, Frank.
真是一个糟糕的早晨啊
One hell of a morning, huh?
追踪不到枪手
No luck on tracking the shooter.
我派出所有手下彻查这个区域
I got every man out there canvassing the area.
每个角落都覆盖到
Oh. We've got every angle covered here.
我来负责街道
I'm gonna take the streets.
让Ryan和Natalia检查
Got Ryan and Natalia going to check out the room
Manny Ortega坠落的房♥间
that Manny Ortega fell from.
呼叫救护人员是不是做错了?
Think that was a bad call on Fire-Rescue's part?
你也听到的
I mean, you heard it.
死者苟延残喘了一下
Our dead guy took a damn breath.
不是喘息啦
Well, wasn't a breath.
是临终时的喉鸣
It was a death rattle.
看来枪手在等着
Sounds like our shooter was lying in wait.
想确保Ortega丧命
Wanted to make sure Ortega was dead.
他才不在乎伤及无辜
He didn't care about who was collateral damage, either.
我们的新法医在错误的时间 出现在错误的地点
Our new M.E. was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
我迫切要逮到这家伙
I want this guy bad.
我们会抓到他的 Frank
Yeah, we'll get him, Frank.
我们会抓到他的
We'll get him.
不好意思?
Excuse me?
我走对地方了吗?
Am I in the right place?
看情况吧
Well, it depends.
你是谁?
-Who are you? -Juan Ortega.
Juan Ortega 法医说我可以来这里
The medical examiner said I could come up here,
看看我的兄弟 Manny
see about my brother, Manny.
听着 Ortega先生 我们还有别的鉴别要做
Yeah. Listen, Mr. Ortega, we have other means
如果你不想...
of identification if you don't want to...
经历了这一切
After everything that's happened,
我不希望以这个样子记住他
I don't want to remember him like that.
我可以把他的私人物品拿走吗?
Listen, can I... can I take his belongings?
现在恐怕不能
I'm afraid we can't release them.
案件仍在调查中
This is still an open case.
好吧 我明白
All right, I understand.
不介意我问个问题吧 你们俩很亲近吗?
If you don't mind me asking, were you two very close?
我们年轻的时候...
Well, when we were younger, you know...
是的 Manny非常高傲
Yeah. Manny was prideful, you know.
这一点成为了障碍
It got in the way.
从何说起?
How so?
我们没受过多少教育
We didn't have much schooling, you know?
我自己混得不错 他还在困境中
I did well for myself, and he struggled.
你知不知道有谁
You think you'd know of anybody that
想要伤害他?
want to do harm to him?
没什么特别的人...
Not specifically, but...
有次他消失了几个星期
He'd disappear for weeks at a time.
没做过任何宗教工作
Not to do any missionary work.
我想说
I'd like to say
从未料到他会有这种下场 但是...
that I never thought he'd end up this way, but...
我不可以
I can't.
那里就像修罗场一样
It's like a war zone down there.
只证明了一点
Just goes to show,
没有绝对安全的犯罪现场
no crime scene is ever safe, huh?
天 可怜的法医
God, that poor M.E.
显然Manny Ortega是从这里掉下去的
So obviously Manny Ortega fell from up here.
或是被人推下去
Yeah, or he was pushed.
建筑物是空楼
Well, the building's vacant,
他在这里干嘛呢?
so what was he doing up here in the first place?
我想准不是什么好事
My guess is, nothing good.
这个房♥间完全是空的
This room is completely empty.
要知道枪手的身份
It's going to be really hard to get an I.D.
真是相当难啊
on the killer, I think.
也许没那么难
Maybe not.
你有发现?
You have something?
血液激喷
Blood swipe.
血液激喷?
Blood swipe?
不错的发现
Good catch.
你到底是谁呢?
So who are you?
你知道我的名字
You know my name.
Evan Caldwell
Evan Caldwell.
让我换个说法吧
Let me rephrase that.
你的真实身份是谁?
Who are you really?
容许我掏一下后裤袋吧
Reaching in my back pocket.
自便吧
Be my guest.
我是枪♥械♥管理局的
I'm ATF.
你是有案底的联邦探员?
So you're a federal agent with a criminal record.
纯属虚构
Pure fiction.
用来做卧底用的
Used to work undercover.
那些虚构的记录让我得到街头认可
Those trumped-up charges gave me street cred.
以防有聪明人看出来
In case somebody got wise.
Manny Ortega
Manny Ortega.
嗯
Yeah.
Manny的死...
Manny's death was, uh...
是个小损失
an inconvenience.
小损失?
Inconvenience?
你指像我的法医一样吗
You mean, like my medical examiner.
今天你害她送命了 知道吗?
You got her killed today, you know?
我可以起诉你谋杀
I could charge you with murder.
等等
Now hang on a minute.
我正在追查佛罗里达州南部的
I've been tracking illegal munitions
非法军♥火♥交易
sales in south Florida.
Manny引起我的注意
Manny showed up on my radar.
我没兴趣 探员
-I'm losing interest, Agent.
好啦 他是个小角色
-All right. He was small time,
但参与了大买♥♥卖♥♥
but in a big game.
他在迈阿密到处跑
He was running all around Miami
游说买♥♥家买♥♥弹♥药♥
scarg up buyers for illegal rounds.
你想找出Manny为谁工作
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表