剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
911 有何紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
快来人啊 有人在流血
Uh, please help. He's bleeding.
-先生 谁在流血? -天呐 不
Okay, sir, who's bleeding? Oh, my God, no.
他开枪了 他朝他们开枪!
Uh, he's shooting them, he's shooting them all!
-谁开枪了? -天呐 他...
Who is, sir? Oh, my God, he just, uh...
我想他儿子受伤了
I think before that was his son.
拜托 请快点来
Please, please hurry-
现在轮到他女儿了
he's going after his daughter now.
先生 我需要更多的信息
Sir, I need a little more information.
你还想要什么?
What more do you need?
-他们都快死了 你们快来阻止他啊 -先生 他们在哪
They're dying. Stop him. Sir, where are they?
珊瑚巷113号♥
113 Coral Way.
巡逻队马上就会到达现场
Patrol units will be dispatched immediately.
进去 进去 进去!
Go, go, go!
特警队! 特警队!
SWAT! SWAT!
放下武器!
Drop your weapon!
我不怕你!
I'm not scared of you!
站住! 放下武器!
Freeze! Drop your weapon!
不! 不!
No! No!
军士 我搞不懂了
Sergeant, I'm confused.
我们收到了可靠消息 中尉
We had a credible threat, Lieutenant.
死者拿着刀向我靠近
Victim came at me with that knife.
我没在刀上看到血迹
I don't see any blood on that knife.
他离我不够近 没法刺到我
He didn't get close enough to stab me.
也就是说没人被捅伤
So nobody actually got stabbed.
他的家人呢 军士?
Where is the family, Sergeant?
他的妻子和我的手下在外面
Wife's outside with my men.
孩子们呢?
What about the kids?
屋子已经清空
Cleared the premises.
没发现有任何孩子
No "next of" in the house.
911调度说现场有孩子受伤
911 dispatch call said that there were children in peril.
军士 看来你们收到了未经证实的消息
Sergeant, it would appear that you acted on unsubstantiated information.
对于死者 我们很抱歉...
And we are very sorry about the casualties...
...先生
...sir.
但我们也是按规章办事
But tactically, Lieutenant, we were in the right.
去外面等着吧
Wait outside.
没有小孩
No kids,
没有枪♥支♥
no gun.
他拿着刀肯定是为了自卫
He must have grabbed a knife for self-defense.
这里到底发生了什么
What the hell has happened here?
Frank 所以才需要犯罪现场调查啊
Frank, it's called crime scene investigation.
犯罪现场调查 迈阿密篇 第六季 第二十集
S06E20 Down to the Wire
怎么会发生这种事
I can't believe this is happening.
他们为什么要开枪
Why would they shoot him?
Maddox太太
Mrs. Maddox,
你丈夫挥舞着一把刀
your husband was brandishing a knife.
那是为了保护我
To protect me.
谁要伤害你们 女士
To protect you from who, ma'am?
你以为会是谁
Who do you think?
还不是你们的人
From your men.
我们正在讨论他要去参加的商业会议
We were just talking about his business meeting later today,
他们就冲进来了
and they just burst in.
-不管怎样 我会告你们的 -Maddox太太...
I am gonna sue your department for all that it's worth. Mrs. Maddox...
我丈夫是个好人 中尉
My husband was a good man, Lieutenant,
而你们把他从我身边夺走了
and you took him from me.
911 有何紧急情况?
911. What's your emergency?
快来人啊 有人在流血
Uh, please help. He's bleeding.
先生 谁在流血?
Okay, sir, who's bleeding?
那个男孩...是那个男孩
Uh, the boy... the boy is.
先生 我需要更多的信息
Sir, please, I'm going to need some more information.
他哪个部位受伤了
where is he bleeding?
我 呃 我不知道
I, uh, I can't tell.
天呐 他又把它捡起来了
Oh, God, he just, uh, he just picked it up again.
先生 请你冷静 告诉我确切情况
Sir, please, I need you to calm down and help me.
这就是那个911报♥警♥电♥话♥?
Is that the 911 call?
对 我进入了911系统 想看看有何发现
Yeah, I got access to the E911 system, and luckily for us,
电♥话♥一进来就会开始录音
they, uh, record every call as soon as it comes in.
我看到他了
Uh, I can see him.
天呐 他...
Oh, my God, he just, uh...
我想他儿子受伤了
I think before that was his son.
求你们快点...
Please, please hurry-
现在轮到他女儿了
he's going after his daughter now.
-先生 我需要更多的信息 -你还想要什么?
Sir, I need a little more information. What more do you need?
-他们都快死了 你们快来阻止他啊 -先生 请你给我们更多的....
They're dying. Stop him. Sir, please. I need a little more...
电♥话♥是从哪打来的
Can you tell where the call originated?
自动定位识别系统
Yeah. Automatic Location Identification system
会查出每个号♥码
takes every number and, uh,
并找出对应的地址
matches it to an address.
如果数据库存有此号♥码
So if the number's in the database,
那我们就能找到地址了
we're gonna find a house.
先生 他们在哪
Sir, where are they?
珊瑚巷113号♥
113 Coral Way.
巡逻队马上就会到达现场
Patrol units will be dispatched immediately.
Neil Jackson
Neil Jackson.
珊瑚巷109号♥
109 Coral Way.
就在Maddox家隔壁
That's next-door to the Maddox house.
你知道什么叫"拍苍蝇"么 Jackson先生
Do you know what "swatting" is, Mr. Jackson?
扑灭苍蝇?
Killing flies?
是戏弄公民
Try people.
如果有人向911提供虚假情报
It's when someone places fake phone call to 911,
导致特警队处境不明
causing SWAT to respond to a non-situation,
造成无辜公民死亡
and results in the injury of innocent people.
我要知道这个干嘛
And why would I know what that is?
因为有个虚假报♥警♥电♥话♥就是从你家打出
Because a SWAT call was made from your home
并导致了Michael Maddox的死亡
and it caused the death of Michael Maddox,
也就是你的邻居
your next-door neighbor.
我今早根本不在家
I wasn't even home this morning.
电♥话♥中心证实电♥话♥是从你家打出的 Neil
The call center confirms that the call came from your house, Neil.
太可笑了
That's insane.
唯一能够确定的是
Exclusive of the fact
我根本没有理由杀死Michael
that I've got no reason to want Michael dead.
没有吗 听说他对你提出了诉讼
Well, there is that little matter of his lawsuit against you.
听着...
Look...
我只是想在房♥子上增建一部分
I just wanted to put an addition onto my house,
以增加市场价值 但是Michael死也不肯
crease the market value, but Michael was dead set against it.
他现在不会了
He isn't anymore.
电♥话♥不是我打的
I did not make that call.
那你告诉我们是谁打的?
Then why don't you tell me who did?
昨天 有一个家伙
There was this guy, yesterday.
我发现他躲在我家的树上
I caught him hiding in my tree.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
你认为我会相信
So you really expect me to believe
是这个家伙闯入了你家 还打了电♥话♥?
that this same guy broke into your house and made the call?
我只知道不是我♥干♥的
All I know is that I didn't.
那我想
Then I'm sure
你不介意在这呆着直至我找到证据吧
you won't mind waiting in holding until I believe you.
Calleigh用Neil Jackson的声音 与911录音做对比
So, Calleigh ran Neil Jackson's voice against the 911 recording,
结果不吻合
and there was no match.
也许我们该查查那个树人了
You know, there might be something to this whole tree climber story.
电♥话♥上提取到的唯一一枚指纹是他自己的
The only prints we found on his phone were his own.
好了
Okay, well,
但愿这树能提供点线索
then this tree might just break the tie.
有发现了?
You got something?
嗯
Yeah.
找到了一些表皮组织
Got some skin.
-嘿 -知道是谁的了么?
Hey. Got anything?
嗯 树上的上皮组织的DNA
Yeah. The epithelials we got in Neil Jackson's tree
指向了这个家伙
gave me the DNA profile on this guy.
Kurt Rossi
Kurt Rossi.
我好像听过这名字
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表