剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
to lure me in with the promise of new bullets
然后就去条子那揭发我转售生锈的子弹
and then deliver me to the Feds for reselling the rusty ones.
嘿 Ortega
Hey, Ortega.
Brad 你在这里做什么?
Brad, what are you doing here?
你那朋友在哪 Ortega?
Where's your friend, Ortega?
-什么朋友? -条子朋友
-What friend? -The Fed.
你以为我没看到他离开吗?
You didn't think I'd see him leave?
你想把我卖♥♥了?
You trying to rat me out?
想让我因为非法武器销♥售♥而被做了?
Trying to get me busted on an illegal weapons charge?
你当我傻子啊 Ortega?
How stupid do you think I am, Ortega?
-你选吧 -选? 啥?
-Choose. -Choose? What?
选你咋个死法
The way you're going to die.
要么吃粒花生米赌赌运气
Either you take your chances with this bullet,
要么张开双翼看看自己是不是鸟人
or you spread your wings, see if you can fly.
不不不 我们可以商量!
No, no, no, no, no. We can work this out!
我没想到他真的跳了
I didn't think he'd actually jump.
我不能让他再爬起来
I couldn't take the chance that he'd get up again.
我本来真的以为他死了 直到你们的人来了
I actually thought he was dead, until you guys arrived.
那个女人 她在叫
That woman, she yelled.
打电♥话♥叫急救 也许这人还有救
Call Fire-Rescue. We may have a live one.
然后你就慌了
And that's when you panicked.
我想Manny死
I wanted Manny gone.
但没想过杀她
I didn't mean to kill her.
但是你杀了 Brad 就是你杀了她
But you did, Brad, you did kill her.
直接把他带到局里
Take him direct to booking, please.
趴下!
Everybody down!
Frank 事情真是越来越棘手了
Franck, this is getting to be a very nasty habit.
嘿 Frank Horatio在哪?
Hey, Frank, where's Horatio?
在做动员
Mobilizing the troops.
我已经把所有人都派出去找那辆车了
I've got every man out there looking for that car.
我还在考虑提高自己的人寿保险
I'm also thinking about upping my life insurance.
那么我们碰到个一枪毙人命的驾车射手?
So we've got a drive-by shooter who only gets off one shot?
没错 一个射入伤口 一打射出伤口
Yep. One entry wound, a couple dozen exit wounds.
你知道 我曾有所耳闻 但从未眼见为实
You know, I've heard about these, but I've never seen them.
他们称其为"开花子弹"
They're called Fused Alloy rounds.
为什么他们会"开花"?
What makes them so special?
从根本上说 它们就是利用热能粘在一块儿的金属条
Basically, they're just fragments of metal put together with heat.
要是它射出去遇到冷的东西
If it comes in contact with something cold,
比如防弹衣 它会原封不动地穿过去
such as body armor, it remains intact and sails right through.
要是它遇到的是热源
If it comes in contact with a heat source,
比如 人体
for example, a human being,
热能会扭转它的制♥作♥工序
the heat reverses the manufacturing process
子弹会变回它原来的形态
and the bullet returns to its original state.
一条条金属片
Fragmenting back into pieces.
它是双用弹
It's dual-purpose ammo.
不管有没有穿防弹衣 总能干掉你
Body armor or not, either way they got you.
所以 任意一枪都是致命的?
So any shot's a kill shot?
是的 该死 要是用这种弹♥药♥
Yeah. Well, hell, with ammo like that,
ATF系统里应该有记录
ATF ought to be all over that.
没错
You're right.
我敢保证
And I bet they are.
听着 要是来问关于Manny Ortega的
Look, if this is about Manny Ortega
我已经告诉了Caine上尉
I already told Lieutenant Caine...
Ortega谋杀案已经结了 Brad Gower招了
The Ortega murder's been solved. Brad Gower confessed.
Brad Gower?
Brad Gower?
你在佛罗里达州南部
You've been tracking illegal munitions
追踪非法军用物资 所以我猜
in South Florida, so I figured you
你知道Brad和他的搭档在卖♥♥过期弹♥药♥
knew Brad and his partner were selling outdated ammo.
是的 我知道 但我查的是别的
Yeah, I knew, but I looked the other way.
那些弹♥药♥流落到国外
Those bullets are going overseas
但那只是他们自己的问题
and hard reality is, that's their problem.
我所担心的 是更大的威胁
I'm worried about the bigger threat here in Miami.
开花子弹
The Fused Alloy rounds.
厉害 你答到点子上了
Well done. You go to the head of the class.
它们致命而且非法
They are lethal and illegal.
这些使得歹徒们成了最合适的买♥♥家
That makes outlaws the perfect buyers.
你有没有查出来是谁造的?
Have you been able to figure out who's making them?
没有 这也是我需要查出买♥♥家的原因
No. That's why I need to find out who's buying them.
那么Manny Ortega呢?
What about Manny Ortega?
你觉得他在这里面扮演什么角色?
Any idea how he fits in the big picture?
Chatter说他给军♥火♥制♥造♥商联络买♥♥家
Chatter says he's soliciting buyers for the munitions maker.
听着 Manny我知道你在做什么
Look, Manny, I know what you've been doing.
你在四处寻觅买♥♥家
You've been prowling around for buyers.
开花子弹的买♥♥家
Buyers for Fused Alloy rounds.
你找错人了 老兄
You got the wrong guy, man...
少给我扯蛋
Cut the crap.
你所做的这些打探
All these inquiries you've been making,
和毒贩子 敌对帮派的联♥系♥...
hanging out with drug dealers, rival gangs...
怎么着? 我就不能有朋友?
What? I can't have friends?
听着 我知道你在给别人干活
Look, you're working for somebody.
你告诉我他是谁
You tell me who and I don't make
我就不会让你以后过得生不如死
your very near future a living hell.
我什么也不会说
I ain't saying squat.
那我们走着瞧
We'll see about that.
机会给你留到明天中午
You've got till noon tomorrow.
你给我他的名字 不然你再也不会有其他机会
I get a name... or you don't get a second chance.
你知道吗 Caldwell探员 我认为
You know, Agent Caldwell, in my opinion
你本应该保护好他
you should have protected him.
你把他一个人留在那 所以被杀了
He got left out in the cold, that's why he got killed.
像他这样的命运 我称之为报应
A life like his, I'd call it karma.
我猜 由于你一直在调查Manny
I guess. Since you were surveilling Manny,
我估计你知道他所有的买♥♥家
I imagine you know all of his buyers.
你要是不介意 我想要一份他们的名单
I'd like a list of the names, if you don't mind.
任何人问起 我都没来过这
Anybody asks... I was never here.
我刚从ATF那拿到份花名册
I just got a list from ATF
上面都是有意于开花子弹的买♥♥家
of interested buyers in Fused Alloy rounds.
我们离射杀Brad Gower的凶手又近了一步
Could get us closer to who shot Brad Gower.
他们完成了他们的任务
They did their homework.
他们整垮了挂牌公♥司♥
They cracked the shell corporations
然后再包给个人
and then tied them to individuals.
说明那里有人对此很是精通
There's someone on there who's very familiar.
Ron Saris
Ron Saris.
谢谢你 女士
Thank you, ma'am.
有需要就来找我
Let me know what I can do.
好吧 你知道一些事情 Caine
Okay, you know something, Caine,
你这样我真的很不爽
I'm really getting sick of this.
你这样和骚扰有什么区别
You are about five words away from a harassment suit.
你现在想要什么?
What do you want now?
Brad Gower被射杀的子弹
Brad Gower was just killed with the same ammunition
和在Manny Ortega那买♥♥的一样
that you purchased from Manny Ortega.
怎么 那样就能把我放嫌疑名单上?
What, so someone put me on a list, who cares?
任何人都可能买♥♥ 那个谁? Manny什么来着?
Anyone could do that. Who? Manny what?
我从未杀过叫Gower的人
I never killed a guy called Gower.
我有不在场证明
I've got an alibi.
不在场证明?
You have an alibi?
对 我有 铁证如山
Yeah, I do, I do. And it's ironclad.
Julia和我...我们刚刚结婚了
Julia and I... we just got married.
我们现在是一家人了 合法有效的一家人
We're family now. We're legal.
在你那精致的法庭里 20个微笑的证人
20 smiling people in one of your fine courtrooms.
不会有比这更好的了 不是吗?
Doesn't get any better than that, does it?
你打算把你剩下的
What are you planning to do
弹♥药♥怎么处理 Ron?
with the rest of the ammunition you purchased, Ron?
呃 假设
Well, hypothetically,
如果我买♥♥了那些子弹
if I were buying up all the bullets,
我会用它们做一件事 就一件事
I'd be using it for only one thing and one thing only.
算是威胁吗?
Is that a threat?
少抬举你自己了
Don't flatter yourself.
不过在父亲节用在Kyle身上可容易多了
Although it would be a lot easier on Kyle come Father's Day.
Ron 父亲节前你死定了
Ron... you're going to be dead by Father's Day.
我猜贺辞一个个都写得很不错
I guess congratulations are in order.
你知道了
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表