剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
Jealousy is a powerful motive.
很好
That's great.
她对我不忠...
She cheats on me...
而我却落得谋杀犯的头衔
and I end up with a murder rap.
还没拍板定案呢
Not yet.
但是目前别想回纽约了
But don't plan on going back to New York any time soon.
我们会再来找你的
We'll be talking again.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
是电梯里的摄像头拍下来的吗? - 没错
Is this from the camera in the elevator? Yeah.
这是谋杀前拍下的镜头
This is the footage from right before the murder.
看那个
Look at that.
从卧室到棺材
From bedroom to coffin.
可怜的孩子都没看清怎么回事
Poor kid never even saw what was coming. I know.
看到了? - 恩
You see that? Yeah.
凶手没进电梯
Killer never even entered the elevator.
我倒回去
Yeah, let me take it right back.
倒回到开枪的时候
I'm gonna take it back to the muzzle flash.
看到了吗? - 看到了
See it? Yeah, I see it.
那有一处反光
Yeah, there's a reflective spot right there.
你看不到凶手的脸 但是能看到他的袖子
You can't see the shooter's face, but you can see his sleeve.
在袖口有绿色的镶边
Yeah, he's got a green band around the cuff of his sleeve.
那是饭店工作服
That means it was a hotel jacket.
所以凶手可能是个员工
So our killer might be an employee.
所有员工的置物柜都被搜查过了
So all the employee lockers have been searched,
垃圾箱和垃圾桶也是
and also the dumpsters and the trash cans.
带血的工作服肯定藏在别处
Well, you gotta be somewhere else to hide a bloody jacket.
中奖了
Bingo.
找到什么了? - 没错 看看这个
Hey. Find something? Yeah. Take a look at this.
看来凶手想在饭店洗衣房♥消灭证据
Whoever did this decided to get the evidence clean on the hotel's dime.
等等
Wait a minute.
看这个 打孔机
Look at that. Hole punch.
行李员用来识别行李标签的
The bellmen here use tret to ID the luggage tags.
没错 如果工作服符合的话...
Yeah, well, if the jacket fits...
Luis Mendoza.
Luis Mendoza.
你是Alon饭店的行李员 对吗?
You're a bellman at the Alon, right?
是的 我上夜班
Yeah. I work the night shift.
正好在谋杀前下班
Which ended just prior to the murder.
什么?
The what?
一个年轻人在饭店被谋杀了
Young man was killed at the hotel.
凶手穿着你的工作服
The killer was wearing your jacket.
你怎么知道?
Whoa. How do you know that?
我们在衣服口袋里发现了你的打孔机
We found your hole punch in the pocket.
饭店经理告诉我们 你们每个人的打孔机打出的孔都不一样
The hotel manager tells us that you're each assigned a distinct shape
这样饭店就知道 各个标签的孔是谁打的
so the hotel knows who's punching what tag.
是 为了分清责任
Yeah, for accountability.
给自己解释下吧 Luis
So account for yourself, Luis.
我♥干♥嘛要杀人?
Why would I kill someone?
因为你住在眼镜蛇帮的地盘
Because you live in Cobra Familia territory.
我不是黑帮分子
I'm not in a gang.
也许这就是你的入场券
Maybe this was your ticket in.
开一枪 随机的地点和受害人
One shot, random location, random victim.
听起来挺像是黑帮入会
Sounds like a gang initiation.
听着
Look.
我知道眼镜蛇帮在这势力挺大
I know Cobra's big around here,
所以我晚上在饭店工作
which is why, when I'm not working at the hotel,
白天还要在建筑工地打工
I'm doing construction work during the day.
就是为了存钱搬走 离这些黑帮远远的
Trying to save up enough money to move and get away from all these gangs.
那你怎么解释上衣的血迹呢?
Then how do you explain the blood on your jacket?
肯定是有人从我的置物柜里拿走的
Someone must have taken it from my locker.
我能证明你所说的之前 你还是我们的头号♥嫌犯
Until I can confirm that, Luis, you're our number one suspect.
我们会暂时释放你
We're releasing you for now.
队长说和黑帮有关
The lieutenant said that this was gang-related.
是我看到你们抓的那个人吗?
Yeah, what about the guy I saw you drag in?
他看起来就是个不折不扣的帮派分子
He sure as hell looked like a gangbanger to me.
我们只是叫他来问点问题
Well, he's just someone we're questioning.
你们就会打官腔 对吗?
You really are versed on the script, aren't you?
是他吗?
Is that him?
Roger! 等等! 停下!
Roger! Wait! Stop!
别做会让自己后悔的事情 Partney先生
Let's not do something you're gonna regret, Mr. Partney.
有人得为此付出代价
Somebody's gotta pay for this.
会的 如果你不妨碍我的工作
And somebody will, if you let me do my job.
那还不够
That's not good enough.
我要让他痛苦
I want him to suffer.
你在这只会让情况更糟
Your being here is going to inflame the situation.
我们要和你另一个儿子谈谈
We, uh, need to talk to your other son.
他还处在惊吓中
He's in shock.
Partney先生 你儿子可能看到些对破案有帮助的事情
Mr. NErtney, your son may have seen something that could help us.
你好吗 Shane?
How you doing, Shane?
Shane 我想问问你哥哥的事情 好吗?
Shane, I wanted to ask you about your brother, okay?
就你所知 Shane 他在饭店有没有交上什么朋友?
To your knowledge, Shane, did he make any friends at the hotel?
没有 - 好的
Not really. Okay.
你今天早上有没有注意到什么事情?
Did you notice anything this morning?
任何事情 任何事情都行
Anything. Anything at all.
听着 我不在那里 爸爸 我在停车场
Look, I wasn't even there, Dad. I was in the parking garage.
停车场可能有用
The garage could be helpful.
为什么?
Why?
因为凶手逃走可能会穿过停车场
Because the killer may have escaped through the garage.
你肯定看到些什么的
You had to have seen something.
那整天车来车往
There's car's down there all the time.
总是很繁忙
It's always busy.
拜托 Shane
Come on, Shane.
你能帮上你哥哥
You could help your brother.
Partney先生 请给他点时间想想
Mr. Partney- allow him to think, please.
有一辆摩托车 它...
Um... there was a motorcycle. It, it was¡xad
很吵
It was really loud.
那家伙长什么样?
What did the guy look like?
爸爸 我不知道
Dad, I don't know.
你怎么会不知道呢?
How could you not know?
我只是听见它从我身后离开 好吗 爸爸?
I just heard it peel out behind me, okay, Dad?!
我那时不知道Brian刚中枪
I didn't know Brian just got shot!
好的 很好
Okay, great.
有辆你没看到的摩托车 就这个吗?
So a motorcycle that you didn't see. That's it?
Partney先生
Mr. Partney.
谢谢你 Shane 这点很有用
Thank you, Shane. You've been very helpful.
你让你哥哥失望
You let your brother down.
让我也失望
You let me down.
你让我失望
You let me down.
你找我?
You needed to see me?
Roger Partney
Roger Partney.
受害人的父亲 他怎么了?
The victim's father. What about him?
他很危险
He's dangerous.
你想怎么做?
What you want me to do?
跟着他
Follow him.
嘿 伙计
Hey, man.
发现什么吗?
We got anything?
橡胶灼烧的痕迹
Yeah, somebody burned rubber.
说得通
That makes sense.
Shane说听见摩托车从这开走
Shane said he heard a motorcycle speeding out of here.
怎么解释这个圆圈?
How do we explain this, the circle?
嗯. 好…
Huh. Well...
车手 捏住了前刹车 开足马力…
the rider, he locks up his front brake, goes full throttle¡xad
松开踏板...
releases the clutch...
温度能超过180度
He did over a 180-degree burner.
能判断是什么摩托车吗?
Is there any way to tell what kind of motorcycle this was?
可以
Yeah.
测量一下
Measure it.
从前轮的痕迹...
Go from the front tire mark...
到圆圈外面...是88英寸
...to the outer part of the circle... at 88 inches.
没错
Yeah.
比一般摩托车要长
That's longer than the standard motorcycle.
那么 现在...
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表