剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
在找Rick Bates的背景信息吗?
you getting some background info on rick bates?
是的
I am.
没有他在船上的证据
There was no evidence of him on the boat,
我们也还没有找到凶器
and we haven't been able to locate the murder weapon,
所以我要扩大嫌疑人范围
so I'm widening our suspect pool.
Bennett监管的其他缓刑犯?
All the rest of bennett's probies?
那可有不少坏家伙
Man,that is a lot of bad guys.
难以置信 不是吗?
It's incredible,isn't it?
但是我有个计划
But I have a plan.
我把他们按照假释日期排序
I'm putting them in order of release date.
找出用过点40口径武器的暴♥力♥罪犯
I'm red-flagging any violent criminals or use of a .40 caliber weapon.
看看这个家伙的缓刑记录
Take a look at this guy's probation.
他被禁止在殡仪馆工作
He's prohibited from working at a funeral home.
恋尸癖
Necrophiliac.
真恶心 但是可能不是我们要找的人
Sick,but probably not our guy.
这个家伙把她的女友打成昏迷致死 老天
This guy beat his girlfriend until she ended up in a coma. Geez.
这个家伙呢?
How about this guy?
从受害人家里绑♥架♥走他们
Kidnapped his victims from their own home.
然后把受害人藏在冷冻室里两年
And then he kept his victim in the freezer for two years.
缓刑犯捂住她的嘴 直到她窒息而死
Probationer gagged her until she suffocated.
嘿 等一下
Hey,wait teminua .
看看他的手法
Look at his specialty.
他总是把女人带到另一个地方杀害
He always took the women to a second location before he killed them.
他是我的头号♥候选人
he's my number one candidate.
受害人的名字是Kathleen Newberry
Our victim's name is kathleen newberry.
将近一小时前被绑♥架♥
She was abducted less than an hour ago.
邻居报的警
Neighbor called it in.
不是我们之前怀疑的那家伙
It's not the guy we thought.
他又回监狱了
He's back inside.
逮捕的罪名是抢劫
He was picked up for robbery.
这可能和我们那位死亡的监护官有关
This might be connected to our,uh,dead probation officer.
我在听 Frank
I'm listening,frank.
她丈夫是西戴德监狱的警卫
Well,her husband's a guard at west dade jail.
那么你认为是囚犯报复?
So,you're thinking maybe inmate revenge?
有可能
Maybe.
监护官和警卫可能经手过不少相同的犯人
The P.O. And this guard have a lot of ex-cons in common.
我妻子在哪?
Where's my wife?
爸爸!
Daddy!
嘿 你还好吧?
Hey. How you doing?
你去查查那个 我去问问她丈夫 好吗?
You stay with that,and I'll stay with the husband,okay?
好的
All right.
Newberry先生 我想和你谈谈
mr. Newberry,I'd like a word with you,please.
这位警官会照顾孩子的 好吗?
The officer will take the boy. ok?
就在那
Right over here.
你知道 在犯人中工作
you know,working with criminals,
我一直害怕会有这样的事情发生
I was always afraid something like this would happen.
你知道 那些犯人 他们总是威胁我
You know,inmates-- they threaten me all the time.
你从没请求过保护
You never requested protection.
国家没有足够的钱去... - 稍等下
- There's not enough money in the county to... - hang on a second.
是她打来的吗?
Is that her number?
没错 是她
Yeah,that's her.
等等 等等
Hang on. Wait. Wait.
接吧
Answer it.
喂?
hello?
Mike 哦 天啊!
Mike. Oh,my god.
亲爱的 你还好吗?
Honey,are you all right?
他想要钱 Mike
He wants money,mike.
很多的钱
A lot of money.
好的 别担心
Yeah. Don't you worry.
我会解决一切问题 好吗
I'm going to take care of everything. Okay?
他想要126,000美圆
He wants $126,000.
我们没有那么多钱
We don't have that kind of money.
拿现金来 Newberry 好吗?
Get the cash,newberry. Okay?
12万6
One-two-six.
Kyle?
Kyle?
是你吗?
Is that you?
我是Caine队长
This is lieutenant caine.
我要你停止正在进行的事
I want you to stop what you're doing right now.
是啊 你根本不明白
Yeah. You don't understand.
我当然明白
I do understand.
真的
I really do.
好吧 你现在摆出一副 我的监察官的模样
Yeah. Now you're starting to sound like my P.O.
完全不是那回事 小子
This is quite different,son.
听我说
Listen to me.
告诉你 那个狱警知道钱在哪
You know what? The guard knows where the cash is.
去拿吧!
Get it!
过来!
Come on!
Eric 我需要Kyle脚踝监控器的 定位权限
eric,I need gps access to kyle's ankle monitor.
一拿到马上通过无线电传给我 好吗
Send it through the radio frequency as soon as you get it,okay?
我...我现在该怎么办?
What do I... what do I do now?
你最好全盘托出
You need to get your story straight.
救命
help
救命啊 谁来救救我!
help Please! somebody help me!
拜托 拜托!
Please, Please!
救命!
Help!
嘿 我在这!
Hey,I'm over here!
我们找到她了!
we got her!
女士?
Ma'am?
哦 谢天谢地
Oh,thank god.
好了
Okay.
我的脚可能断了
I think i broke my foot.
好的 放松 放松
all right,easy,easy.
我想你会没事的
I think you're gonna be all right.
我们会把你送去医院
Gonna send you to the hospital.
我们在这儿发现了点东西
we've got something over here.
Kyle一定是把这玩意 从脚踝上剥下来了
Kyle must have ripped this off his ankle.
我们现在无法追踪到他了
We can't track him now.
女士 他有说他要去哪吗?
Ma'am,did he say where he was going?
没有
No.
他只是不停的道歉
He just kept apologizing.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我都没...
I-I didn't even...
我只是...
I'm just...
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
整件事都好像未经策划
The whole thing was just so random.
甚至包括他要的那笔钱
Even the money he demanded.
126,000美圆 对吗?
$126,000,right?
- 是个相当随意的数字 - 并不是随意的数字 女士
- It was such a random number. - It's not a random number,ma'am.
- 你什么意思? - 他知道你丈夫有那笔钱
- What do you mean? - He knew your husband had the money.
Mike从哪来的那么多钱?
Where would mike get that kind of money?
问得好
Very good question.
先生们 来吧
Gentlemen,please?
你跟他们走
You go with them.
Eric 过来一下
Eric,come here,please.
H 这有些事不太合理
H,something doesn't make sense here.
他为什么在拿到赎金之前 就放弃了计划?
Why would kyle abandon his plan before he gets the payoff?
也许这并不是他的计划 Eric
Maybe it wasn't his plan,eric.
是其他人的?
Someone else's?
没错 看起来的确如此
Yeah,that's what it looks like.
我不知道他为什么 要在电♥话♥里提到我
I don't know why he mentioned me on the phone.
据绑♥架♥者所说 你有那笔钱
Because,according to the kidnapper,you have the money.
听着 我没想到他会对付我灰人
Look,I didn't know he would go after my family.
他叫什么?
What's his name?
告诉我名字
I need a name.
Rick Bates
Rick bates.
我不认识叫Kyle的家伙...
I don't know who the kyle guy...
别管Kyle了
forget about kyle.
和我说说Rick
Tell me about rick.
他曾在我的监狱管区呆过
He was an inmate on my cell block.
他曾往西戴德监狱里偷运毒品 被我抓住了
He was smuggling drugs into west dade jail and I caught him.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表