剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
Rebecca! 你真的来了!
Rebecca! You made it!
开什么玩笑呢 Kate
Are you kidding, Kate?
你们打算去哪里?
Where are you off to?
西班牙 意大利和希腊
Spain, Italy and Greece.
你相信吗?
Can you believe it?
Dennis买♥♥了艘游艇 有点庸俗 我知道
Dennis bought a yacht. It's vulgar, I know.
你的另一半到底在哪儿?
Where is your other half, anyway?
呃 他很可能正赶着在我拉走他之前 做完最后一笔生意
He's probably off closing one last deal before I whisk him away.
我喜欢赢的感觉
I like to win.
这里长相甜美的姑娘可不少啊 Dennis
There are some sweet looking women here, Dennis.
给我介绍介绍
Hook me up.
给你介绍?
Hook you up?
你已经结婚了
You're a married man.
那个是谁?
Whoa, who's that?
她叫Mia 是我们的一个保姆
That's Mia, one of our nannies.
她是你们的保姆?
She's your nanny?
我老婆只会雇丑八怪
My wife only hires trolls.
我完全明白她为什么要这样
I wonder why.
Jonah 干嘛不在外面待一会儿玩玩呢?
Jonah, why don't you stay a while, hang out?
这是你的派对 爸爸 不是我的
It's your party, dad, not mine.
妈咪?
Mommy?
妈咪?
Mommy?
妈咪?
Mommy?
妈咪!
Mommy!
妈咪!
Mommy!
呃 怎么了 甜心?
Uh, what is it, honey?
妈妈现在有点忙
Mommy's a little busy right now.
但是 妈咪!
But, mommy!
好吧
Okay.
噢 上帝啊 Megan!
Oh, my god, Megan!
你怎么了?
What happened to you?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
出了什么事?
What happened?
我叫不醒Vanessa
Vanessa won't wake up.
Vanessa?
Vanessa?
噢 我的天!
Oh, my god!
打电♥话♥报♥警♥ 快打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Call the police. Call the police.
Vanessa?
Vanessa?
队长?
Lieutenant?
Lambert先生
Mr. Lambert.
我或直不敢相信
I can't believe it.
就在我家里
In my own home.
我的女儿
And my daughter.
Vanessa是什么人?
Who was Vanessa?
Vanessa是她的保姆之一
Vanessa was one of her nannies.
她为我们工作了一年多
She's been with us over a year.
那时候她正在楼上干活 -好
She was upstairs working. Okay.
有谁可能想伤害她?
Who would want to hurt her?
我很惭愧 Vanessa料理我们的生活起居
I'm ashamed to admit it Vanessa took care of our lives,
但我不怎么了解她的生活
but I didn't know much about hers.
你明白这种情况
You know how it goes.
照料好自己的家人就已经够辛苦的了
Hard enough keeping tabs on your own family.
我希望你呆在家里 不要跟任何人谈话
I want you to stay home and talk to no one.
我们计划这周末离开迈阿密两个月
We're supposed to leave town this weekend for two months.
你的计划只能推迟了
You're gonna have to put that on hold.
我的家人和我都没什么好隐瞒的
My family and i have nothing to hide.
那我们就不会有什么问题了
Then we shouldn't have a problem.
犯罪现场调查 迈阿密篇 第六季 第十集 我的保姆
C.S.I Miami Season 06 Episode 10 My Nanny
Alexx
Alexx.
她的前胸有两处刺伤 Horatio 和刀伤的痕迹一致
She has two stab wounds in the upper torso, Horatio, consistent with a knife.
我没有看到凶器
I don't see the weapon.
这些血脚印真像是恐怖电影里的场景
These footprints look like some kind of horror movie.
而且发现她的是个五岁的女孩
And a five-year-old girl found her.
是的 但她并没有目击谋杀的过程
Yes, who didn't see the murder.
'Nessa?
'Nessa?
'Nessa!
'Nessa!
嗯 这个很奇怪
Well, this is interesting.
她的甲床变色了
Her fingernail beds are already discolored.
泛着蓝色
They have a bluish tint.
通常人死后甲床应该没有颜色
Normally they're colorless after death.
我会查查看 然后告诉你结果
I'll get into this and let you know.
那就麻烦你了
Please do.
Wolfe先生
Mr. Wolfe.
嘿 技术员已经采集了 每个客人的指纹和DNA
Hey. The techs have printed and swabbed all the guests.
他们都很合作
They've been cooperative.
好 客人们都在外面参加派对 对吗?
Okay, well, the guests at the party were outside, weren't they?
对 我想这个水杯不应该出现在这 对吗?
Oh, yeah, I guess it would make that glass out of place, wouldn't it?
我会 呃...
I'll, um...
我会把它带回实验室 看它是不是受害者用过的
I'll bring it to the lab and make sure it's not the victim's.
谢谢 Wolfe先生
Thank you, Mr. Wolfe.
所有的刀具血液测试都是阴性
All of these knives are negative for blood.
呃 如果凶手是从厨房♥里拿的凶器
Well, if the killer grabbed the weapon from the kitchen,
按道理他们会把它放回原处
it stands to reason they'd put it back there, too.
就藏在我们眼皮底下
Hide it in plain sight.
是啊
Yep.
来吧 这是最后一把
Here we go, this is the last of 'em.
没有血迹
Nothing.
需要我们帮忙吗? 你是Jonah对吗?
Can we help you? I-it's Jonah, right?
呃 是的
Uh, yeah.
只是想拿点吃的
Just wanted to get something to eat.
你还好吧? -嗯
Are you okay? Yeah.
每件事都糟透了 仅此而已
Everything just sucks, that's all.
我明白
I know.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
你跟Vanessa亲近吗?
Were you very close to Vanessa?
不怎么亲近
Not really.
但她和Megan关系非常亲密
But she and Megan were tight.
怎么讲?
How so?
她们什么事情都一块儿做
They did everything together.
你该能明白为什么 我对这次旅行不怎么兴奋
You can see why I wasn't exactly thrilled to go on our trip.
爸爸和妈妈
Mom and dad.
Megan和Mary Poppins (Mary Poppins儿童读物的主角 一个神秘的有魔法的英国保姆)
Megan and Mary Poppins.
我是多余的
I don't fit in.
那么Vanessa也会跟你们一起旅行?
So Vanessa was gonna go with you?
我不知道谁更需要她 我父母还是我妹妹
I don't know who wanted her there more, my parents or my sister.
Jonah 你最好等我们这边结束后 再进屋子 好吗?
Jonah, you'd better remove yourself from the house until we're done. Okay?
这间客房♥真不错
This is a nice guesthouse.
是啊 这里有两张床 所以我猜 两个保姆都住这里
Yeah. Well, there are two beds, so I'm guessing both nannies lived here.
看上去Vanessa正收拾行李 准备跟他们一家去度假
Looks like Vanessa was packing to go on the family vacation.
我是说 别误会 这并不意味着 我旅行打包的行李就很少
I mean, don't get me wrong, it's not like I'm the lightest packer in the world,
但谁会把所有照片都带上?
but who takes all of their photographs with them?
有道理
Yeah.
而且还是带相框的照片? -是啊
Inside the picture frames? Yeah.
这地方看上去太空荡荡了
This place looks awfully empty.
我不确定她是不是准备去旅行
I don't know that she was going away on a trip.
不是 她收拾行李是要永远离开这儿
No.She was packing to go away permanently.
是的 的确如此 我必须得让vanessa走
It's true, yeah, I had to let Vanessa go.
实际上 今天是她工作的最后一天
In fact, today was her last day.
你对她的工作不满意吗?
Were you not happy with her work?
噢 不 正好相反
Oh, no, on the contrary.
她的工作出色得过了头
She did it too well.
Megan生病时她只要Vanessa陪
When Megan got sick, she called out for Vanessa.
上♥床♥睡觉时只想Vanessa给她掖被子
When she went to bed, she wanted Vanessa to tuck her in.
这不正是你雇她的原因吗?
Isn't that why you hired her?
这里
There.
全画好了
All done.
你画的什么 甜心?
What do you got, sweetie?
我的一家
A picture of a family.
那是你吗? -是的
Is that you? -Yeah.
这是爹地 这是Jonah 这是你
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表