剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
那就是准时来 尤其是别人免费帮你的时候
Yeah,be on time,especially when someone's doing you a favor.
为此向你道歉
yeah,I'm sorry about that.
我还在处理一件案子
I'm right in the middle of a case.
实际上这边结束了 我还要把一些证物送回实验室
Actually have to get some evidence to the lab right after this.
你放在车里了?
You left it in your ride?
是的 是辆政♥府♥的车 所以很安全的
Yeah. It's a county vehicle,so it's secure.
把弹盒里剩下的子弹全射了 我们再来重新安排下时间
well,let's waste what's left in the magazine,and we'll reschedule.
收到
Copy that.
一个快速提示
One quick hint.
轻捏扳机 不要用力按
Squeeze the trigger,don't jerk it.
偷窃摩托车可是很严重的偷窃 Oscar
Stealing the motorcycle,oscar,is grand theft.
听着 伙计 我知道这项指控 好吗?
Look,man,I know the charge,all right?
以前就被指控过这项罪名
I've had it before.
是的 但是这是你的第三次犯案了 不是吗?
Yes,but this is a third strike for you,isn't it?
那么 你到底想怎么样?
So,what you getting at?
我想知道Julio和Trevor在哪
I want to know where julio and trevor are.
听着 伙计 你得明白些事情
Look,man,you got to understand something.
我们本来打算做的那单买♥♥卖♥♥?
That bid we was up for?
我本可以跟他们一起干的 但是我没有
Look,I might have been with them,but I was not with them.
所以出车祸以后 我转身走掉了
That's why I went the other way when the bus crashed.
我的意思是 偷窃的指控可以降低为轻罪
My point is,that the theft charge could be reduced to a misdemeanor.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
别说话
You say nothing.
什么也别说
Nothing.
被告的辩护律师
Counsel for the defense.
律师 这对你的委托人来说 是一个机会
Counselor,this is an opportunity for your client.
听我说完 你再表达不同意见
Hear me out,and yomau y disagree.
我有一个专家证人 对你们在被控盗窃车辆旁
I've got an expert witness who will dispute the legitimacy of any evidence found
及其内发现的任何证据 的合法性表示怀疑
in or near the motorcycle you're accused of stealing.
他是一名前罪案现场调查员
He's a former csi.
所以这次谈话结束了
So,this conversation's over.
这事没完 Oscar
To be continued,oscar.
我们去拘留所谈吧
Let's talk in lockup.
-嘿 -嗨
-hey. -Hi.
我有一份索求Oscar Monahan案 证据的法庭指令
so,listen,I got a court order for the,uh,evidence in the oscar monahan case.
是啊
Yeah.
Horatio告诉我 你现在站被告一边了
Yeah,horatio told me that you're working for the defense.
是
Yup.
那算什么...? 你这样还怎么 重新回到实验室工作?
What is that...? How do you think that's going to get you back in the lab?
作为一个专家证人 一小时有300美元呢
Well,being an expert witness pays $300 an hour.
我现在可是囊中羞涩
And I'm broke.
我知道你不喜欢 就让我做我的工作吧
And I know you hate it,so just let me do my job.
好吧
All right.
我在钥匙链上发现Oscar的 上皮层皮肤
I found oscar's epis on the key chain,
所以是他在囚车越狱中偷了摩托车
so he stole the motorcycle from the jail bus breakout.
你怎么...
You know,how...?
你要如何质疑我的化验结果?
how are you going to challenge my analysis?
我没要质疑你的化验结果
I'm not going to challenge your analysis.
我是质疑你的程序
I'm going to challenge your protocol.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你没有直接 把证物带回实验室 Natalia
You didn't take the evidence straight back to the lab,natalia.
没有 那是因为我赶去 你安排好的靶场练习
No,because I was running to the range appointment that you set up for me.
你设计我
that you set me up for.
什么?
What?
你设计我
You set me up.
等等 不 等等
Wait. No. Wait a second.
你认为我是真那么做?
You think I'd actually do that?
你开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding?
把证物给我审查吧
just get me the evidence so I can vet it,please.
谢谢
Thank you.
你可能会把一个亡命徒 放回大街上
You may put a fugitive back out on the street.
你很自豪吗?
You proud of yourself?
右荤贴墙
Right shoulder to the wall.
赶紧走
Man walking.
听好了
Listen up.
收押号♥码最后三位被叫到时 往前一步
When the last three digits of your booking number are called,step forward.
Jones 787
Jones,787.
787?
787?
787 站出来
787,step up.
别担心你的衣服
Don't worry about your clothes.
保管人会标记的
The trustees will tag them.
按指纹时不许说话
No talking in the print line.
带证物回来途中 在靶场逗留过?
Did you stop by the civilian range before returning with the evidence?
是的 但你说说哪儿不允许了
Yes,but show me where that's not allowed.
作证的可是Ryan 陪审团的想法就难说了
With ryan on the stand,tinhe minds of the jury...?
是 但Oscar Monahan已经三进宫了
Yeah,but this is oscar monahan's third strike.
他偷了辆摩托车 逃避抓捕
He stole a motorcycle to evade capture.
这是无可争议的
That's incontrovertible.
你搞砸了 Natalia
You screwed up,natalia.
不 我没有 我...
No,I didn'T. I...
有个朋友把我设计了
I had a friend turn on me.
以彼之道 还制彼身
So return the favor.
攻击Ryan的可信度 我还有赢的可能
We discredit ryan,I may still have a case against oscar.
我做不到
I can't do it.
就说一条Wolfe的弱点
Just give me one negative on wolfe.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
确实该感到抱歉
You should be.
这是你的工作
It's your career.
我听说我们没法将 Oscar与摩托车一案关联在一起了
I hear we may not be able to put oscar on that motorcycle.
证物被污染
Compromised evidence.
那我们只剩下Trevor和Julio 他们开着一辆红色SUV逃走了
So all we have left are trevor and julio,and they escaped in the red suv.
没错
That's correct.
但Kyle说是辆蓝色SUV
Except for kyle said that it was blue.
也没错
Correct,too.
那就是其中一个在撒谎?
So one of them is lying?
不
No.
那就是你在撒谎?
You're lying?
不是 特殊涂漆
No,it's a special paint.
它会变换颜色
It changes colors.
像变色龙吗?
Like a chameleon?
肉眼上看 是的
To the naked eye,yes.
大部分涂漆工作都会 在底漆上再加一层亮漆
Most paint jobs,they have a clear coating that goes over color layer.
增加厚度 对吧?
Oh,I see,to give it depth,right?
这块漆料的亮漆以一层可反光的
This paint's second coat is filled with reflective
人造雪花点构成 厚约一毫米
synthetic flakes that are about one micrometer thick.
在车上产生棱镜效果
It creates a prism effect on the car.
就是说 在不同角度 折射出不同颜色
So it refracts a different color at a different angle.
这是种新产品 南岸只有一家有做这种漆活
the product's so new,there's only one place in south beach that does this kind of work.
Lummus Detailing
Lummus detailing.
我们该过去一趟 问问他们
I think we ought to take a ride and ask them
上周漆过的红/蓝色的车有哪些
what cars they painted blue and red in the last week.
走吧
Let's go.
看这个
Check it out.
啊 Bedford先生
Ah,Mr. Bedford.
你的漆色真独特
You have a pretty unique paint job and l
Lummus Detailing说你非常满意
lummus detailing tells us you're a very satisfied customer.
是啊 赶在潮流前沿 可不容易
Yeah,well,hard to stay ahead of the trends in this town.
要出名就要出格
Gotta do something to stand out.
比如帮助犯人越狱来获取酬劳吗?
Like break people out of jail for an easy payday?
什么 那个 呃 两百万美元吗? 我在电视上看过
What,that,uh,$2 million thing I heard about on tv?
我和这事没关系
I had nothing to do with that.
你车前的漆料蹭到其他车上 可不符合你的说法
Paint transfer on the front of your car says otherwise.
是啊 还有这些
Yeah,so do these.
看来是你铰断了 Julio和Trevor的手铐
Looks like you cut the cuffs off of julio and trevor.
瞧 你们得理解 我平时不是这样的
Look,you have to understand,this is not like me.
你车靓房♥阔
You've gote nic ahouse,a nice car.
看不出来你还需要那笔钱
Doesn't seem like you need the money.
不 我需要
Yes,I do.
我弟弟病了
My brother is sick.
需要做透析
He needs dialysis.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表