剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
So, uh... what's it telling us?
它告诉我们这是场谋杀
Well, it's telling us
而我们要找的是一个凶手
that this is a murder, and we're looking at a killer.
H 我为你的搜查令申请 找了个捷径
H, yeah, I just got a shortcut to your warrant.
我不管是不是你丈夫的葬礼
I don't care if it was your husband's funeral.
如果我一周内看不到钱摆在我桌子上 这就会是你的葬礼了!
If I don't have a payment on my desk in a week,it'll be your funeral!
或者是你的
Or yours.
我能看出你为什么会背负 那么多项法庭禁令 Hardwick先生
I can see why you have a long list of TROs, Mr. Hardwick.
别逗了 这是在较劲
Come on. This is a contact sport.
有时你就得粗暴一些
And sometimes you got to get a little rough.
这就是游戏规则
It's all part of the game.
杀死Jessica Taylor的游戏吗?
Was part of the game killing Jessica Taylor?
你在说什么啊?
What are you talking about?
我们在凶器上找到了你的指纹
We found your fingerprints on the murder weapon.
就是将一氧化碳导入 丰田车里的油管
The tube that fed the carbon monoxide to the SUV.
你试图将其伪装成自杀 却露了马脚
You tried to make it look like a suicide gone bad.
我为什么要杀死自己的客户?
Why would I kill my own client?
不知道 也许她没有偿还欠款
I don't know. Maybe she wasn't making payments.
也许摆脱掉她能带来更好的生意
Maybe better business to get rid of her.
你们不明白
You don't get it.
他们欠越久的债 我们赚的钱越多
The longer they stay in debt,the more money we make.
而一个死了的客户意味着 少了20%的最优贷款利率
And a dead client means no more prime-plus-20.
Horatio,Brandon Fox刚刚苏醒
Ah, Horatio, Brandon Fox just woke up.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
意思是我们有了个目击证人
That means we have an eyewitness.
这就是它的意义
That's what it means.
Brandon 我是Calleigh Duquesne
Brandon, I'm Calleigh Duquesne.
这是Eric Delko
This is Eric Delko.
我们是迈阿密警局的
We're with Miami-Dade PD.
你怎么样了?
How you doing?
我的手臂烧伤了
I got a burn on my arm.
他们正在确认我的肺没事
And they're making sure my lungs are okay.
Jess怎么样了? 她没事吧?
How's Jess? Is she okay?
对于你的损失 我很难过
I'm so sorry for your loss.
Brandon 你能告诉我们 发生什么事了吗?
Brandon, can you tell us what happened?
我们当时在海岸边
We were at the beach.
我们本来要...
We were going to...
你知道的... 做♥爱♥
you know... have sex.
而接下来我意识到车着火了
And the next thing I knew, the car was on fire.
Jess 求你了 宝贝 起来!
Jess, please, baby, please get up!
我去求救!
I'll get help!
我尽力救她了 我发誓 但她没有醒来
I tried to save her, I swear, but she wouldn't wake up.
那是因为她已经死了
That's because she was already dead.
你们... 你们在说什么?
What... what are you talking about?
Jessica死于一氧化碳中毒
Jessica died from carbon monoxide poisoning.
我们发现一根将尾气 导入你车里的油管
There was a piece of tubing we found that pumped exhaust into your SUV.
有人想杀了我们?
Someone tried to kill us?
你知不知道油管怎么会在那的?
Do you have any idea how that tube got there?
不知道
No.
我不知道
No, I don't.
天哪
My God.
谁想杀Jess啊?
Who would want to kill Jess?
这就是我们要调查的
That's what we're going to find out.
扣上安全带
Buckle up.
我在扣呢
I'm trying.
干吗 你在找零钱吗?
What, are you digging for change?
我找到更好的
Ooh! I think I found something even better.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
干吗 是白金卡吗?
What, is it a Platinum card?
这是Speedle的信♥用♥卡♥
This is Speedle's credit card.
我知道
I knew it.
怎么回事?
What is going on?
没什么
Nothing.
你看... Eric 如果我们要一起工作 你必须跟我谈谈
Look...Eric,if we are gonna be working together,you have to talk to me.
我说了没什么
Look, I said it's nothing.
这和我跟Jack有关吗?
Does it have something to do with me and Jake?
有什么问题吗?
Is there a problem?
没的事 Calleigh 别这么荒谬
No, Calleigh. Don't be ridiculous.
噢 你这一整天对我都怪怪的
Well, you've been acting strange with me all day,
我还能往哪处想?
so what else am I supposed to think?
我们忘了这事吧
Let's just forget about it.
能把Speedle的卡给我吗?
Can I have Speedle's card, please?
我是Tim Speedle
Yeah, this is Tim Speedle.
我查下帐户状态
I'm calling to check the status of my account.
我的卡♥号♥♥... 有 是007-214-29
My card number--yeah, it's 007-214-29.
使用中?
Active?
有多久了?
For how long?
两周了?
Two weeks?
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
我最近一次交易的时间呢?
What was the date of my last transaction?
不 我不... 我现在不记得密♥码♥
No, I don't... I don't remember my password right now.
我会再打电♥话♥的
I'll have to call you back.
不 我不是想通过电♥话♥汇款 谢谢
No, I don't want to make a payment over the phone, thank you.
嘿 Valera去哪了?
Hey, where's Valera?
我最后一次看到她是在更衣室
Last time I saw her she was in the locker room.
她是要给我们在Jessica Taylor 宿舍里发现的...
Oh. She was going to run some DNA for me
避孕套做DNA检验
of the condom that we found in Jessica Taylor's dorm room.
你来的真是时候 小姐
You have got great timing, missy,
我刚拿到结果
'cause I'm just getting the results.
噢 好极了
Oh, great.
是Brandon Fox吗?
Is it Brandon Fox?
Keith Reynolds
Keith Reynolds.
这上有他性侵犯的犯罪记录
Off an old sexual assault charge.
他不正是我们的嫌疑人之一吗?
Is he even one of our players?
他是自♥由♥海岸信用社的经理
He's a manager at Liberty Coast Credit.
事实上 Tripp说过Keith当时正要 赶去戴德大学让更多的学生注册呢
In fact, Tripp said that he was on his was up to Dade University to sign up more students.
噢 那也是Jessica注册的地方
Well, that's where Jessica was signed up.
你觉得她是否想通过性♥交♥易 摆脱自己的债务 但却找错了人吗?
Do you think she was trying to sleep her way out of debt and she crossed the wrong guy?
只能通过一个方法知晓了
There's only one way to find out.
嗨
Hi.
你想办信♥用♥卡♥吗?
Would you like a credit card?
如果今天办理 有免费飞碟赠送 -哦 不用了 谢谢
Free Frisbee if you sign up today. -?? Thanks!
这真是我畸过的最糟糕的推销
Really, that was the lamest sales pitch I've ever heard.
什么? 是这家伙不感兴趣
What? The guy wasn't interested.
你得让他感兴趣
You've got to make him interested.
要利用你的资本
Use your assets.
这些小孩 花光了父母给的钱
All these kids, they're running out of their parents' money.
他们都是成年人
They're ripe.
好好向他们推销下
Go after them.
看我的
Watch this.
打扰下 你好吗?
Excuse me. How you doing?
嘿 美女
Hey, beautiful.
嗨
Hi.
我叫Keith
My name is Keith. How would you like to
你想今天买♥♥个新衣橱吗?
buy a new wardrobe today?
信用额度2000美元
You're pre-approved for $2,000.
你的最低付款额是每月17美元
Your minimum payment is $17 a month.
我不知道 你的卡接受性偿还吗
I don't know, does your card offer a sexual favor payment plan,
或者那只是附加收益 Keith?
or is that just a side business, Keith?
我们是迈阿密戴德警局的
We're with the Miami-Dade Police Department.
你昨晚在Jessica Taylor的宿舍做了什么?
What were you doing in Jessica Taylor's dorm room last night?
我昨晚不在她宿舍
I wasn't in her dorm room last night.
你的DNA可不是这么说的
Your DNA says otherwise.
我们有证据证明你和她发生了关系 Reynolds先生
We have evidence says you had sex with her, Mr. Reynolds.
如果是与案件有关 我不会和你说话了
If that's the case, I'm not talking to you.
让我的律师打给两位吧
How about I have my lawyer give you two a call?
那就这样做吧 否则你将更可疑
Do that, 'cause you couldn't look more guilty than you do right now.
看来我们刚找到了头号♥嫌犯
Looks like we just found ourselves a prime suspect.
没错 像是如此
Yeah, looks like it.
趴下 趴下
get down
我护着你了 快点 快点
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表