剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
I raised Caleb all on my own.
他就是我的一切
He was everything to me.
后来他生病了
And then he got sick.
肾衰竭 是吗?
His kidneys failed, didn't they?
我愿捐出自己的两个肾
Uli wod have given him both of mine,
但我的不匹配 Doug的则很有可能
but I wasn't a match, and there was a good chance that Doug was.
Dougie 他崇拜你
Dougie, he idolizes you.
他把你的号♥码印在运动衫上 求你
He even put your number on his jersey. Please.
如果得不到移植 他会死的
If he doesn't get this transplant, he will die.
我要跟律师谈谈这事 好吗?
I'll need to check with my attorney about this, okay?
看看我能做什么
I'll see what I can do.
求你了 他还这么小
Please, Dougie, he's so young.
下周给你回电♥话♥
I'll give you a call next week.
Dougie 拜托!
Dougie, come on!
从此音讯全无
I never heard from him.
大家都认为Doug Mcclain是个大英雄
You know, everyone acts like Doug Mcclain was some big hero,
但他却把自己的儿子弃之不顾
but the man turned his back on his own son.
你今早破窗而入?
You broke into the house this morning, didn't you?
对
Yeah.
听见他在跟个新女孩通电♥话♥
I heard Doug on the phone with some new girl.
就和以前一样
Same as he ever was.
如果我最兴奋的经历 就是跟你说话呢?
What if I said my most exciting experience was talking to you, honey?
你听起来像个记者
Now you're starting to sound like a reporter.
你刺中他了 是吗?
then you stabbed him, Rita, didn't you?
对
Yeah.
好了
Okay.
刀现在在哪?
Where is the knife now?
留在他脖子上了
I left it in him.
不在了吗?
Why? It's not there?
Sullivan小姐 有人取走了刀
Miss Sullivan, someone removed it.
Rita Sullivan招供了?
Rita Sullivan confessed?
Alexx 她说把刀留在尸体上了
Alexx, she confessed to leaving the knife in the body.
我们没找到它
We never recovered it.
不在现场
Wasn't at the scene.
那情况就有变了
Well, that changes the scenario.
不过 我想她是准备要Doug命的
Although, I'm sure she meant to finish Doug off.
但她没有 是不是?
But she didn't, did she?
对
No.
虚拟尸体解剖的数据显示
According to the virtopsy data,
刀刺入时
when the knife went in,
切断了颈动脉 会使Doug瘫痪
it severed his carotid artery, paralyzing Doug
但不致命
but not killing him.
刀锋堵住了出血洞 像个木塞
The blade plugged the hole like a cork.
致命的是将刀拔出
So the removal of the blade is what killed him.
刀出来后
When the knife came out,
随着Doug最后三次心跳 受压的血会喷发出来
it unleashed the arterial blood just as Doug's heart pumped its last three beats.
有其他物证证明 Rita没有杀死他吗?
Is there anything to suggest Rita didn't kill him?
你知道 Horatio...
You know, Horatio...
可能有的
there may be.
看到伤口的黑点吗?
See these dark spots in the wound?
这是血块
That's clotted blood.
黑色部分是凝固的红血球细胞
These darker portions are coagulated red blood cells.
浅色的是血纤维跟血小板
The light ones are fibrin and platelets.
尸体不会生成血纤维
And a dead body doesn't produce fibrin.
按凝固程度看
With this amount of clotting,
刀在Doug体内停留了很长时间
that blade had to have been inside Doug for a significant amount of time.
多长 Alexx?
How long, Alexx?
30 40分钟
30, 40 minutes.
30到40分钟?
30 to 40 minutes?
电♥话♥录音只有25分钟
But the recorded phone call was only 25 minutes.
那么这次谋杀分为两步
So we're looking at a two-part murder.
Rita最先下手...
Rita started the process...
但最后是其他人完成的
and somebody else finished it.
嘿
Hey.
怎么样了?
How goes it?
证据太多 时间太短
You know, too much evidence and not enough hours in the day.
真理啊
atth's the truth.
伙计 你没事吧?
Man, you okay?
怎么了?
What's the matter?
我荤膀可能脱臼了
I think my shoulder's out.
好家伙 你要去看医生啊
Oh, boy. Okay, look, you got to go see the doctor.
不行
I can'T.
这会留在我的记录上
This is going to go on my record,
大家会知道我不能开猎枪
and it's going to get out that I can't shoot a shotgun.
你的胳膊不会自己复原的
It's not going back in on its own.
好吧 那...
Okay, well...
你能帮我吗?
can you do it for me?
求你
Please.
好吧
All right.
放松 好吗?
Just relax, okay?
好
Okay.
可以啦? 放松啦? -好
You all right? You loose? -Okay.
好好 看着我
All right, good. Look at me.
好
All right.
好的好的
okay, all right.
胳膊放这
Put your arm over here.
好了?
Okay?
嗯
Yeah.
没事了
All right.
呼吸
Just breathe.
没事的
Okay.
别死要面子活受罪 好吗? -好
Don't try to be a tough guy, all right? -Okay.
这样只会更糟
It's only going to get worse.
如果有必要还是要去看医生 好吗?
If you need to, you go to the doctor. All right?
好吗?
Okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
Delko
Delko.
Stetler
Stetler.
你在这晃悠什么?
What are you sniffing around about?
Horatio要我延期一个法庭令
Horatio's got me working to supercede a court order,
要他们归还那个橄榄球明星的尸体
reclaim your frozen football star's body.
跟我们共事 换换口味
Working with us for a change.
你知道关于
You are aware of the pending
警员之间交往的新规定吧?
new rules regarding fraternization among officers, aren't you?
跟你和Yelina Salas交往那时不同?
New as in different after you and yelina salas?
情况变了
Things have changed.
在性骚扰一事上
The county's caving to the state's pressure on the issue
本郡服从州里的命令
of sexual harassment litigation.
有趣
That's interesting.
关于警员间交往的规定会有所变动
The department's redefining its policies on fraternization of officers.
这一点你最好告诉其他的同事
You would be best served sharing that with the others in the lab.
如果你有什么要跟 Duquesne或者Berkeley说
Listen, Stetler, if you have something to say to csi Duquesne or detective berkeley,
你最好自己跟他们说
you'd best be served telling them yourself.
Duquesne和Berkeley?
Duquesne and berkeley?
我说的是你跟Boa Vista 但谢谢你
I was talking about you and boa vista, but thank you.
Calleigh 你好
Calleigh, hey.
我是Delko
It's Delko.
我想我给你惹麻烦了
I... think I might have just put you in a jam.
收到消息给我回话 好吗?
Give me a call back when you get the message, all right?
调头吧 Berkeley 有个疑犯
Hey, turn it around, berkeley; we got a suspect in the grove.
我就是过来找你的
Yeah, I was just coming to find you.
好 走吧
Great, let's go.
我不能继续跟这个案子了
I can't work this case.
为什么?
Why?
因为你在跟这个案子
Because you're on it.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
有人跟我说了新的部门政策
I've just been informed of pending changes in department policy.
你是说因为我们在交往
Are you saying that we can't work a crime scene together
所以不能同时办一个案子?
because we've been seeing each other?
是我们以后都不能合作办案了
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表