剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
The blade may have hit a renal artery branch.
我给他用了"速凝血" 压♥迫♥止血并不够有效
I used quikclot; standard pressure wasn't enough.
明白了
Got it.
16岁的刺伤受害人
We got a 16-year-old stab victim.
现场情况已经稳定下来
Situation at scene has have stabilized.
立即将他送去郡医院
Transporting him immediately to county hospital.
是Trey Holt
It's Trey Holt.
桥下谋杀案的首要嫌疑人
It's our lead suspect in the bridge murder.
对
Yeah.
你呢 Alexx? 跟这儿干吗呢?
What about you, Alexx? What are you doing here?
你跟这事有什么关系?
What's your connection to this?
我儿子
My son.
Bryan在这儿?
Was Bryan here?
他拔出刀子
He pulled the knife out.
他没有刺伤那个男孩
He didn't stab that boy.
他只是把刀拔了出来
He pulled the knife out.
他现在人在哪里?
Where is he right now?
他在我车里
He's inside my car.
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我让他在车里等
I told him to wait in the car.
从犯罪现场逃逸 Alexx 这就让他成了嫌疑人
This makes him a suspect, Alexx; fleeing a crime scene.
情况大为不妙
This isn't good.
我必须要核对指纹
I have to run this.
听我说 我儿子把刀子拔了出来
Listen, my son pulled that knife out.
如果你核对那些指纹 显示的会是他的名字和照片
If you run those prints, it'll be his name and his face
那么他会因涉嫌而留下案底
and he'll go on record as a suspect.
一旦所有人都知道这件事 他们就不会忘记了
Once everyone knows something, they can't unknow it.
他没有刺伤那个男孩
He didn't stab that boy.
他这么跟你说的?
Is that what he told you?
Eric 他没有刺他
Eric, he didn't stab him.
规程上要求我化验刀子上面的血迹 做DNA核对
Protocol says I have to run the blood on this first for DNA.
指纹核对我可以暂时拖住
I can hold off on running the prints for now.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不用谢我 去找你儿子吧
Don't thank me. Just go find your son.
一定要找到他
Find him.
发现一把折叠刀 首要证物
Got a jackknife in here. It's priority.
刀柄上的指纹极大可能属于Alexx的儿子
Strong possibility it's going to be it's going to be Alexx's son's prints on that handle.
她说他把刀从受害人体内拔出
She says he pulled it out of the victim.
现在 我们要力求查出是谁刺的他
Right now, we need to focus on who stabbed him.
好 嗯... 好
Okay, um... okay.
我可以从刀柄缝隙和刀锋上采集DNA
Then I can swab between the hilt and the blade for DNA.
这样就不会损坏指纹
And it won't compromise the print.
谢谢
Thank you.
我畸过这种折叠刀的刀柄缝里 有时会夹有上皮组织
I've seen epithelials get stuck in the hilt of these jackknives from time to time.
如果真的验出是Alexx的儿子 我们该怎么办?
So what do we do if it is Alexx's son?
然后怎么办?
Then what?
那样的话我们就别无选择 当他如其他嫌犯一样对待
Then we have no choice. We have to treat him like any other suspect.
我们从DNA数据库里找到了吻合
we got a CODIS hit.
真不敢相信
I don't believe it.
Mary还是个挺忙的小姑娘
So, Mary's been a busy little girl.
不好意思 但叫我来这儿干吗?
I'm sorry, why am I here?
我们查出你在今天下午 于树林街的仓库内刺伤了Trey Holt
We have you stabbing Trey Holt in the back at the Grove Street warehouse this afternoon.
不是我♥干♥的
It wasn't me.
你看 Mary 刀子的双锋都可伤人
See, Mary, a knife blade cuts both ways.
我们所提取到DNA显示 你就是元凶的话
And the DNA that we've recovered says it's you.
嘿 你们到底在哪儿?
Hey, where the hell are you guys?
现在 Trey在戴德综合医院里 情况极其危急
Now, Trey's in serious condition at dade general.
如果他死了 你即将需要我们的帮助
If he dies, you're going to need our help.
你俩今天在仓库里都干嘛了?
What were you two doing in the warehouse today?
我付钱给Trey
I paid Trey.
所以希望能拿到货
And I expected something in return.
然而他保证了再保证 却从来没送货过来(未说到做到)
And he promised and he promised, and he never delivered.
Y2K药丸
The Y2K pills.
你是怎么知道的?
How did you know about that?
你的喷气滑艇小艳遇 Jim Farber
Your jet ski fling--Jim Farber.
他以前就是倒腾这个的
He used to deal them.
你在海滩上骗我
You lied to me at the beach.
你知道他是谁
You knew who he was.
你把他引到桥底下 Trey扔石头砸了他的头
You lure him to the bridge, Trey drops a big rock on his head.
因此杀死了他 Mary
Which killed him, Mary.
那件事情你也有份?
Were you in on that?
我看你还是以刺伤他人的罪名 将我收押吧
I think you should just book me for the stabbing.
你真得这么想?
You do, huh?
是的
I do.
我知道你们这套把戏 我知道的
I know how this works. I do.
你诱我招供 在我招出一切之前 我就是你的玩物
You get me to talk and before you know it, I'm your puppet.
将我收押吧
Book me.
好
Yeah.
那好
Okay.
Horatio...
Horatio...
巡逻警在Tolson大桥上找到了 姓Woods的男孩
patrol just spotted the Woods boy--at tolson bridge.
谢谢你 Frank
Thank you, Frank.
哦 Frank...
Oh, Frank...
说?
Yeah?
将Mary登记收押
Book Mary.
请你们放下武器
Put your weapons down, please.
放下!
Put it down.
你还好吗 Bryan?
You okay, Bryan?
这到底都是些什么东西?
What is all this?
我不知道
I don't know.
就是那些东西 H
These are them, H.
Y2K药丸
These are Y2K pills.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
意思就是 你得跟我们走了
It means you're coming with us.
警官 麻烦你
Officer.
Bryan... 你从哪里弄到这些药丸的?
Bryan... where did you get the pills?
我打算把它们都扔掉的 仅此而已
I was going to throw them out, that's all.
也就是说 别人给你这包东西 让你处理掉 对吗?
So someone gave you that bag to dispose of, right?
这话是你说的 我可没那么说
You're saying that, not me.
等等 Bryan
Wait a minute, Bryan.
你看 我们是来帮助你的
Now, see, we're here to help you.
犯罪现场就出现了这么一粒药丸
One of those pills was found at a crime scene.
跟我一点关系也没有
I had nothing to do with it.
好 那就帮我们证明这一点
Okay, then help us prove that.
拜托
Please.
我需要知道给你包的那个人的名字
I need the name of the person that handed you that bag.
Bryan...
Bryan...
你得明白...
you have to understand...
Bryan 我需要知道那个人的名字
Bryan, I need the name.
副队长 我帮不了你
Lieutenant, I can't help you.
等一下 Alexx
Hang on a second, Alexx.
Bryan 那就是这件案的关键
Bryan, that is the key to this.
为此我很抱歉 Horatio...
Now, I'm sorry about this, Horatio...
但这次问话到此结束
but this interview is over.
Alexx...
Alexx...
如果你插手干预 我就无法帮他
if you take this position, I can't help him.
我们需要一名律师
We need a lawyer.
Alexx...
Alexx...
嘿 我知道我不能进来
Hey. I know I can't come in.
我听说Bryan不肯开口
I heard Bryan won't talk.
他在桥上拿着的就是这个塑料袋?
Is that the plastic bag he was holding on the bridge?
不 Alexx 我们没发现Bryan拿着塑料袋
No, Alexx, we didn't find Bryan holding a plastic bag.
他拿着的是个纸袋
He was holding a paper bag.
这个包装着药片 放在纸袋里面
This bag was inside of it holding the pills.
如果你在上面找到他的指纹...
And if you find his prints on it...
你就会拆穿他在说谎?
maybe you catch him in a lie, huh?
Alexx 或许我们能借此包 找到另一个嫌疑人
Alexx, maybe we can tie this bag to another suspect.
或许就是那个指使他的人
Maybe somebody put him up to it.
对 这些是我的指纹 你们在哪儿找到的?
Yeah, these are my prints all right. Where'd you find them?
从一个装有Y2K药丸的袋上提取的
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表