剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
got you,come on,i got you
Calleigh 你还好吧?
Calleigh, you all right?
没事
Yeah, fine.
Calleigh Duquesne 迈阿密犯罪现场鉴证员
Calleigh Duquesne, CSI Miami.
发生枪击 需要支援 在戴德大学
We've got shots fired. We need assistance.Dade University.
停下来了
It stopped.
小姐 你还好吧?
Ma'am, are you okay?
你受伤了没 中枪了吗?
Are you hurt, are you shot?
我不知道
I don't know.
她中枪了吗?
Is she shot?
没有
No.
但是有血 我什么也没看到
There's blood, though. I didn't see anything.
你看到子弹从哪个方向来的吗?
Did you see where the shooting was coming from?
没有 但是我知道谁是目标
No, but I know who they were shooting at.
头号♥嫌疑犯 变成了受害者
Prime suspect just became a victim.
好吧 伙计们
All right, guys.
他是你们的了
He's yours.
保护好他头部的弹道证据 好吗?
Preserve his head for any ballistic evidence, all right?
没有人看到或者听到子弹从哪来
None of these kids saw or heard where the shots came from.
枪击发生时我就在现场 Frank
I was here when it happened, Frank.
我也不知道子弹从哪来的
I couldn't tell you where they came from.
Calleigh说子弹是出自 一把30-06式猎枪
Calleigh said the rounds were from a 30-ought-six.
她把弹壳带回实验室去了
She took the casings back to the lab.
我在...这周边有人手
I got¡xad guys on the perimeter
如果你需要的话
if you, uh... need anything.
随时欢迎
You're welcome.
Speed
Speed.
怎么了?
What's going on?
Eric
Eric.
你怎么了?
What's going on?
我在解读犯罪现场
I'm just reading the crime scene.
看到这个了吗?
You see this?
这是 呃...
This is, uh...
是个弹孔
this is a bullet hole.
原来他是这个意思
Yeah, that's what he meant.
是谁 宝贝?
Who, baby?
枪手 他就藏在这片矮树丛后面
The shooter,he hid behind these bushes here.
所以没人看到他
That's why nobody saw him.
无论怎样...
Whatever it is¡xad
如果想谈谈 随时找我 好吗?
you want to talk, you find me.Okay?
有些东西
Hmm. Here's something.
看看
Look at that.
像是干了的汗液
Looks like dried perspiration.
即便有DNA也随着汗液蒸发掉了
Whatever little bit of DNA might have been there,in the sweat evaporated.
渗入树叶的DNA呢?
What about the DNA that soaked into the leaf?
不可能发现的
It's impossible to find it.
伙计 你还没见识过我们的新家伙呢
My friend, you've not seen our newest toy.
Maxwell 16
The Maxwell 16.
它可以溶解除了DNA外的一切物质
It dissolves everything but the DNA.
与Jessica Taylor谋杀案中 一个被我们排除的嫌犯样本相符
Matches one of our elimination samples from the Jessica Taylor murder.
Gary Hardwick
Gary Hardwick.
为什么要枪击我的同事呢?
Why would I shoot a guy I work with?
因为他是你的竞争对手
Because he was your competion.
我今天都在学校 但你却不知道原因
I was at the campus today, but you don't know why
那你为什么不说清楚呢?
Why don't you enlighten me?
我是想抓Keith的现行
I was trying to catch Keith in the act.
他喜欢在学校推销信♥用♥卡♥
He likes working these collegiate accounts
因为能接触到那些大学女生
because it gives him access to the coeds.
你知道我指什么 -是的 我很清楚
You know what I mean. Yes. I do know what you mean.
像是Jessica Taylor
Like Jessica Taylor.
她不是唯一的一个
And she wasn't the only one.
他答应那些昏了头的女孩
He promises these young girls who get in over their heads
他发誓能抹去她们的债务
that he'll erase their debt for a few favors.
你说过我能缴得起最低付款额的
You told me I'd always be able to meet the minimums.
Connie 你能从你姐姐那借点钱吗?
Connie, can't you get any more money from your sister?
她已经没钱了
She's tapped out.
那么或许有种办法可以让你 消除这月的债务
Well, there might be one way you can erase this month's debt.
所以你该去调查他的客户 而不是我
That's why you should be looking at his client list and not at me.
我可是个善主
I'm the good guy here.
那你为什么两次都出现在犯罪现场?
Why were you at both of my crime scenes, then?
我没杀Keith Reynolds
I didn't kill Keith Reynolds.
车子失火现场也找到你的指纹
I have your fingerprints at the car fire.
我不知道我的指纹怎么会出现在那
I don't know how my fingerprints got there.
我不知道你想让我说什么
I don't know what you want me to say.
我会让你知道的
I'll let you know.
Calleigh 你来看看这个
Calleigh, you got to see this.
我等会就过来 好吗?
I'll swing back around, okay?
等不了了
It can't wait.
好吧 发现什么了?
All right, what you got?
我混查了自♥由♥海岸信用社的账目
I was going through Liberty Coast's collection accounts
想看看谁有动机杀Keith Reynolds
to see who had motive to kill Keith Reynolds.
却发现了这个
And I found this instead.
是在医院里的那孩子吗?
Isn't that the kid in the hospital?
Brandon Fox 没错
Brandon Fox, yeah.
他从来没说过 他有自♥由♥海岸的信♥用♥卡♥
He never told us he had a credit card with Liberty Coast.
看看他的账户余额
Take a look at his account balance.
好吧 那比Jessica欠的两倍还多
All right, well, that's more than twice what Jessica owed.
他连最低付款额都缴不起
I mean, he's barely making his minimum payments.
20%的利率他得花一辈子才能还清
Yeah, at 20% it would take him an entire lifetime to pay it off.
看看是谁给他办的卡
Let's see who signed him up.
Gary Hardwick
Gary Hardwick.
不是另一个信♥用♥卡♥推销员吗?
Isn't that the other credit card guy?
是的
Yeah.
这里说他推销卡的时候 送了一个免费礼物
It says here that he gave him a free gift when he signed up.
是一个派对饮料器
It's a party drink dispenser.
那是什么?
What is that?
哦 拜托 你已经不记得你的大学岁月了吗?
Oh, come on,you forgot your college days already?
就是灌啤酒的喇叭管啊
It's a beer bong.
就是那根管子
That's what the tubing is.
既然你已经有了我们的卡...
Now that you got our card...
用这个买♥♥些啤酒吧
use it to buy some beer.
这就解释了为什么 Hardwick的指纹出现在上面
That explains why Hardwick's prints were on it.
他把喇叭管给了Brandon
He gave the bong to Brandon.
一直都是Brandon的
It was Brandon's all along.
那么这意味着什么呢?
So what does this mean?
意味着Alexx是对的
It means Alexx is right.
是双双自杀 但只有Jessica死了
It was a double suicide,except only Jessica was successful.
所有事都失误了
Everything went wrong.
所以你和Jessica约定自杀
So you and Jessica had a pact to kill yourselves.
要不是出了差错
Not that it mattered.
我们已经都死了
We were already dead.
早在我们办理信♥用♥卡♥时 自♥由♥海岸已经把我们推向死路
Liberty Coast killed us the day we signed up for that card.
你确定要这么做吗 Jess?
Are you sure you want to do this, Jess?
这些信♥用♥卡♥推销员毁了我们的生活
These credit card people have destroyed our lives.
他说他要收回我父母的房♥子
He told me he'd take my parents' house.
他们还说直到52岁才能还清债务
And they toldyouyou wouldn't pay this off till you're 52.
这是我们唯一的解决办法
It's our only way out.
好的
Okay.
他们不断的提高我的信贷限额
They kept raising my credit limit,
所以我觉得多买♥♥些东西没有问题
so I figured it was okay to buy more stuff.
很快 我就开始用我的学费来还贷
Pretty soon, I was using my tuition to pay it down.
我被迫退学
I had to drop out of school.
如果拿不到学位 我以后怎么赚钱?
How am I going to make money without a degree?
Hardwick说只缴最低还款额没有问题
And Hardwick told me it was fine to make minimum payments.
但是他没有告诉我利息会越滚越大
But what he didn't tell me is the interest fees compounded into the stratosphere.
即使我跟帕丽丝·希尔顿一样有钱 也还不清
If I had Paris Hilton's money I still wouldn't be able to pay it off.
听着...我们本来打算睡着以后 然后让二氧化碳解决自己
Look...we were just supposed to fall asleep and let the carbon monoxide do the rest.
我们本以为会没有痛苦
We thought it would be painless.
当置身火海时 我以为我死定了
When I was in the fire, I thought I was dead.
我只想和Jess活着出来
And all I wanted was to be back here with Jess alive.
我的意思是...应该是Jess躺在这 而不是我
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表