剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
then I would get to go on the trip instead of her.
那么 呃 这么说来
So, uh, let me get this straight.
你下毒就是为了要去旅行?
You poisoned her to go on a vacation?
我不是为我自己做的
I didn't do it for me.
我是为了孩子
I did it for the kids.
这次旅行对他们来说是一次很好的学习机会
That trip could have been the best learning experience for them.
Vanessa却只是想着让他们玩
All that Vanessa wanted them to do was have fun.
我不知道 Mia 我得诚实点说
I don't know, Mia, I gotta be honest with you.
旅行不就是去... 玩的吗
That doesn't sound so... bad.
她只收拾了iPod和Game Boy
She only packed Ipods and Game Boys.
语言指南和地图呢?
What about language guides, maps?
你应该培养孩子的兴趣
A kid show interest in something, you have to foster it.
Jonah喜欢游泳 所以我给他买♥♥了一套潜水设备
Jonah likes swimming, so I bought him a scuba diving kit.
Vanessa对我很生气
Vanessa got so mad at me.
所以你就对她下毒
So you poisoned her.
结果没起作用 于是你就杀了她
And when that didn't work, you killed her.
不是!
No!
我绝对没有那么做
I could never have done that.
我只是不想让她也去旅行
I just wanted her out of the picture while we went on our trip.
真是讽刺 Mia
I'll tell you what's ironic, Mia.
Lambert太太今早解雇了Vanessa -什么?
Mrs. Lambert fired Vanessa this morning. What?
你实际上可以一起去旅行
Yeah, you actually, could be going on a vacation, but
但是对人下毒是重罪
poisoning someone is a felony.
我不知道说什么
I don't know what to say.
你可以先说"对不起" 但是 呃...
You could start with saying "I'm sorry," but, uh...
有点晚了
it's a little late for that.
Ryan说Mia Fernandez为这次旅行 买♥♥了一套潜水设备给Jonah
Ryan said that Mia Fernandez bought Jonah a scuba diving kit for his trip.
所有的潜水设备都有一样东西: 小刀
All diving kits,they have one thing in common: a knife.
一把陶瓷刀
A ceramic knife.
陶瓷不会生锈 所以对于深海潜水来说很不错
Ceramic doesn't rust,so it's great for deep-sea dives.
还有谋杀
And murder.
你知道 Jonah有明确的动机
You know,Jonah definitely has motive,
Vanessa害的他的朋友Craig被解雇
seeing as Vanessa ratted out his buddy, Craig.
你能想像没人帮忙自己养家吗?
Can you imagine raising a family without any help?
我是说 你知道 像我们这样的工作时间
I mean, you know, given the hours we work?
我能想像
Yeah, I could. Definitely.
是吗?
Really?
是啊 怎么 你觉得我不会是个好父亲?
Yeah. Why, you don't think I'd be a good dad?
不 我觉得你会是个很棒的父亲
No, I think you'd be a great dad.
我只是从没听你提起过要孩子的事情
I just never heard you mention having children before.
或许等我找到... 合适的女孩时
Well, maybe when I find the... the right girl.
找到了
Bingo.
我找到了Jonah潜水设备
I found Jonah's scuba diving kit.
刀子在这
There's the knife.
陶瓷的 刀尖有缺损 和凶器一样
Ceramic, with a chipped point, just like the murder weapon.
我想是时候和Jonah谈谈了
I think it's time that we talked to Jonah.
干吗找来找这?
Why am I here?
Jonah 我们在你卧室里找到了一把刀
Jonah, we found a knife in your bedroom
和杀Vanessa的那把匹配
that matches the one that killed Vanessa.
什么 我的-我的潜水用刀?
What, my-my scuba knife?
我从来没用过
I never even used it.
我桓天前才拿到
I just got it a couple of days ago.
刀尖有缺损
It has a broken tip.
我... 没法解释
Well, I... can't explain that.
我想拿到的时候就是这样
I guess it came that way.
Mia给我的
Mia got it for me.
我想她自以为能取代Craig
I guess she thought she could replace Craig.
Vanessa害得Craig被解雇 所以你对她很生气是吗 Jonah?
Were you angry with Vanessa for getting Craig fired, Jonah?
没错 我是很生气
Yeah, I was.
她没搞清楚就和我爸爸乱说
She gave my dad the totally wrong idea.
好吧 说清楚些
Okay, help me understand.
我尊敬Craig
I looked up to Craig.
我们是朋友
We were friends.
但是现在 都是因为Vanessa
But now, all 'cause of Vanessa,
没有橄榄球 没有扑克 也没有卡丁车
no more football, no more poker, no more go-carts.
只有和愚蠢家人一起的愚蠢旅行
Just this stupid trip with my stupid family.
这就是结束旅行的方法?
Is this your way of putting a stop to it?
我没杀她
I didn't kill her.
Cr-craig也不会让我这么做的
Cr-craig taught me better than that.
你得相信我
You have to believe me.
我想相信你
I want to.
真的 孩子
I really do, son.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. -Hey.
我们在Lambert家那孩子身上有突破了?
So, do we have a slam dunk on the Lambert kid?
没有 很不幸的是
No, it's anything but, unfortunately.
我在刀上没有发现受害人的血迹
I ran the knife for victim blood; I didn't find any.
实际上 我没在刀上发现任何血迹
As a matter of fact, I didn't find any blood on it at all.
也许他清理干净了
I guess he could have cleaned it.
那么现在怎么办?
So, what now?
现在该你出马了
Well, now it's your turn,
Jonah Lambert说过他从没用过那把刀
'cause Jonah Lambert said he never used that knife.
如果我们能证明他用过 那么我们就抓住他说谎了
Well, if we can prove he handled it, we catch him in a lie.
我想我发现了点东西
Think I've got something.
不是那孩子
It's not the kid at all.
是Craig Abbott
It's Craig Abbott.
那个被执行临时禁止令的男保姆?
The man with the TRO?
他不应该出现在房♥子附近100英尺内
He wasn't supposed to be within a hundred feet of that house.
是啊 我们来看看他还犯了什么法
Yeah, well, let's see what other laws he broke.
那么 Craig 你对我们撒谎了
So, Craig, you lied to us.
你今天早上在Lambert家
It turns out you were at the Lambert house this morning.
因为我们在Jonah的刀上发现了你的指纹
And we know this because we recovered your print from Jonah's knife.
你们认为我杀了Vanessa?
You think I killed Vanessa?
是的 Craig 我这么认为
I do. Craig, I do.
Jonah在旅行前有次重要的考试 我正好是主修历史的
Jonah had a big test before his trip, and I was a history major.
托洛茨基(俄♥国♥革命领导者) 真是这么死的吗?
That's seriously how trotsky died?
没错 冰锥扎进后脑
Yeah. Ice pick to the back of the head.
想这样...
Like this...
太可怕了
that's awesome.
这次考试你会得A的
You're gonna ace this thing.
谢谢 Craig
Thanks, Craig.
听着 你得离开这了
Look, you better get out of here.
我先下楼 没人了就发短♥信♥给你
I'll go downstairs, text you when the coast is clear.
我是因为有禁令才撒谎的
I only lied because of the restraining order.
所以没人在派对上看到你 对吗?
That's why nobody saw you at the party, right?
楼上有个阳台
There's a balcony upstairs.
门从来不锁
The door's always unlocked.
顺着排水管爬就行
Climb the drainpipe and you're there.
你就从那进出的
And you let yourself in and out.
来自: Jonah 没人了
from: Jonah all clear
我看到Vanessa时吓坏了
I freaked out when I saw vanessa.
我得赶快离开那
I couldn't wait to get the hell out of there.
你要相信我 不是我做的
You gotta believe me. I didn't do it.
我在房♥顶上划伤了手臂
I cut myself sliding on the roof.
别走远
Stay close.
好吧 这就是Craig Abbot 溜走要经过的门
Okay, so this is the door that Craig Abbot snuck out of.
没错 如果他从这离开 那么凶手也是
Yeah, and if he had to go out here, so did the killer.
如果我们发现有其他人的痕迹 那么就是我们要找的凶手了
If we find trace from any other person, that's our guy.
嘿 你要上房♥顶吗? -没错
Hey. Are you going on the roof? Yeah.
等等 我可不想你受伤住院
Wait. I don't want you to end up in the hospital.
我不会有事的
I'll be fine.
有发现什么人在那的痕迹吗?
Can you tell if anyone's been out there?
或许不是某人... 但是有些东西
Maybe not someone... but some thing.
上面有血迹
It's got blood on it.
那是小孩子的画
That's a kid's drawing.
怎么会到那去的?
How do you think that got up there?
我不知道 也许是某人从门那扔出来的
I don't know. Maybe someone tossed it out that door.
太奇怪了 为什么要这样做呢?
That's odd. Why do you think they'd do that?
因为你手拿凶器下楼
Because you can't go downstairs with the murder weapon in your hand.
是陶瓷的吗?
Is it ceramic?
是的
Yeah.
Matthew 这是杀了Vanessa Waters的那把刀
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表