剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
Yes, sir.
我们走
Let's go.
Natalia 你在做什么?
Natalia, what are you doing?
你这样做 正中Cooper下怀
This is exactly what Cooper wants.
我知道 我知道 对不起
I know. I know. I'm sorry.
只是... 你知道 这真的很恐怖
It's just that...You know, this is really scary,
因为不是我们才能看到这些
because we're not the only people who can see this.
那些罪犯也会仔细研究这些内容
The criminals could be studying this.
还会研究我们
And studying us.
他又上线了
He's at it again.
等下 我以为她去找他谈了
Wait a minute. I thought that she talked to him.
没错 他显然没听进去 因为他刚更新了网页
Yeah, well, he obviously didn't listen, 'cause he just updated the web page.
什么 一只蜘蛛?
What, a spider?
黑寡妇? 这是什么意思? (西半球的一种有毒蜘蛛)
Black widow? What's that supposed to mean?
这个南方美女具有"致命一咬"
This southern belle has a deadly bite.
John Hagen 受过嘉奖的凶杀♥警♥探
John hagen, a decorated homicide detective,
上演了场"Duquesne叛乱"
performed his own little Duquesne mutiny, '
在这个恶毒CSI小妞的枪♥械♥实验室自杀
by committing suicide in this venomous little CSI's very own firearms lab.
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my god.
Cooper疯了吗?
Has cooper lost his mind?
不 但是他越玩越大
No, but he's escalating.
Calleigh在实验室吗?
Is calleigh in the lab?
不在 我之前听说她出去追 Newberry案的一个新线索去了
Uh, no. The last I heard, she went out to follow a lead on the newberry case.
我是CSI探员Calleigh Duquesne...
You've reached CSI Calleigh Duquesne with damn it,
糟了 直接转语♥音♥信箱了
it's going straight to voicemail.
说明她关机了 这不大像她的做法
It means her phone's off. That's not like her.
是的 事情不大妙
No, that's not good.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
追踪她悍马车上的GPS定位仪
Checking the GPS tracker on her Hummer.
他不可能用个假电♥话♥把她骗出去
He couldn't have sent her out on a fake call.
她刚换了电♥话♥号♥码
She just had her number changed.
有可能的
Yeah, he could have.
他把她的新号♥码贴到了网上
He posted her new number.
-她在哪? -我不知道!
-Where is she? -I don't know!
你在做什么?
What the hell are you doing, huh?
你做了什么 Cooper?
What are you doing, Cooper?
我只是找点乐子 伙计 好吗?
I was just having a little bit of fun, man, all right?
完美小姐也需要偶尔来点挫折
Little miss perfect needed to be taken down a notch or two.
所以我拍下她的录像 那又怎样?
So I videotaped her. So what?
录像? 你用网站来骚扰她 现在她失踪了
Videotape? You've been harassing her on the web site, and now she's missing.
Calleigh是个大姑娘 能照顾好自己
Well, Calleigh's a big girl; she can take care of herself.
她能照顾好自己?
She can take of herself?
你把她的新号♥码贴到了网站上!
You posted her new number on the web site!
这并不犯法
It's not against the law.
是吗? 如果某个重罪犯 某个重罪犯 打电♥话♥把她叫出去 怎么办?
Yeah? What if some felon, what if some felon calls her out to a location, huh?
你想过没有?
You think about that?
我就是这么想的
Yeah, that's what I thought.
如果她出事 Cooper 我会回来杀了你
If something happens to her, Cooper, I'm going to come back here and kill you.
Caine队长
Lieutenant Caine.
我得承认...
I have to admit...
我从没想过还能在里约再见到你
I never thought we'd see you back in Rio.
为什么要我来这里?
Why am I here?
我们需要时间来立案
We needed time to build a case.
你背后还有人 对吗 长官?
And somebody made it worth your while, right, chief?
我不喜欢你话里有话
I do not like what you're implying.
你穷追不舍Antonio Riaz 并杀了他
You hunted down and killed Antonio Riaz...
这就是你在这儿的原因
That is why you're here.
他杀了我妻子
He murdered my wife.
所以你杀了他
And so you murdered him.
长官 我只能说Riaz先生罪有应得
Chief, let's just say that Mr. Riaz got what was coming to him.
你会上庭作证吗?
You'd testify to that?
在真正的法庭上 我会
In a real court, I might.
法庭就不必要了
No courtroom is necessary.
我只是想听你亲口承认
I just wanted to hear you admit it.
我什么也没承认
I admitted to nothing.
那么现在怎样?
So what happens now?
很简单
It is very simple.
就我来说...
As far as I'm concerned...
你可以走了
You are free to go.
就像那样吗?
Just like that, huh?
是的
Yes.
就像那样
Just like that.
但是... 你应该知道
But... You should know,
上次你来里约 树了不少敌人
you made a lot of enemies the last time you were in Rio.
这就是你说"祝你好运"的方式
And this is your way of saying "Good luck."
我什么也没承认
I admit to nothing.
但是... 祝你好运
But...Good luck.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表