剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
有人跟踪我们到这来?
Think someone followed us here?
没可能的 伙计
No way, man.
去看看
Check it out.
看见什么了吗?
You see something?
Eddie!
Eddie!
快跑
Get outta here!
Tripp探长不巡逻了
Detective Tripp off patrol.
是啊
Yeah.
我的轮班昨天结束了 现在正式回归重案组
My rotation ended yesterday. I'm officially back in homicide.
什么状况?
Who we have?
码头工人说这幢楼里有交火 Frank
Dockworkers reported gunfire in this building, Frank.
看到那里有几个穿制♥服♥的
Saw a couple uniforms back there.
看起来受了不小刺♥激♥
They look pretty shaken up.
进来看看
Come on inside.
这里都发生了些什么?
What the hell happened here?
受害人在哪儿?
Where are the victims?
他们都被蒸发了 Frank
They were vaporized, Frank.
怎么被蒸发的?
Vaporized how?
我不知道 但这不简单
I don't know, but it was big.
Horatio
Horatio.
这会是谁干的?
Who coulda done this?
不是谁 而是什么
Not who... what.
犯罪现场调查 迈阿密篇 第六季 第十一集
CSI Miami S06 Ep11 Guerillas in the Mist
这明显是枪♥支♥走私行为
This has all the earmarks of a gun-smuggling operation,
但他们为什么把枪都留下了?
but why'd they leave all those guns behind?
因为这不是抢劫 Frank
Because this was not a robbery, Frank.
那你意思是... 争夺地盘?
What, you mean, A... turf war?
干掉竞争对手?
Runners trying to take out their competition?
有人在给我们传递讯息
Someone is sending a message.
要做什么?
What's the move?
我们现在把ATF的人叫来 (ATF: 美国烟酒枪♥械♥管理局)
We call the ATF right now.
我那儿有熟人 我来处理
I got friends over there. I'll take care of it.
你还好吧?
You okay?
我从没见过这样的事
I've never seen anything like this.
不知道我们能不能搞清 这儿今天死了几个人
I don't know if we're ever gonna be able to tell how many people died here today.
三个人
There were three.
你怎么知道?
How can you tell?
因为我发现了残留的三双鞋
Because I found the remains of three pairs of shoes.
我们要把这些家伙抓起来
Well, we're gonna get these guys.
最好能
We'd better.
希望这可以告诉我们枪手们是谁
Hoping that this can tell us who our shooters are.
你是说一个枪手
You mean shooter.
开什么玩笑 所有这些子弹
You gotta be kidding me. All of these rounds?
你觉得这些全是一把枪里射出来的? 一个人干的?
You think they were all fired from one gun?
看到这发子弹了?
One person?
无需弹夹
Do you see this round?
我找到的其他子弹都是这样
It requires no casing, and every other one I've picked up is exactly the same.
我知道只有一种武器可以做到这样
There is only one weapon I know that can fire something like this.
DX-4
It's the dx-4.
俗称为 "蒸发者"
Its nickname is "the vaporizer."
闻所未闻
Never heard of it.
因为这是非法武器
That's because it's illegal.
是一种电子枪
It's an electronic gun.
共有200多发个独♥立♥枪管
It has over 200 individually fired barrels.
一旦扣动扳机
When the trigger is pulled,
电流撞击每发子弹 底部的导火索
an electronic current hits a primer on the back of each round.
因为没有运动机件 所以子弹不会减速
Because there are no moving parts,there's nothing to slow it down.
每分钟可以发射成百上千发子弹
It's capable of firing a hundred thousand rounds per minute.
我在报纸上见过 没想到真有这东西
I'd seen something like this on paper, but I didn't know it existed yet.
那么 确有其事
Well, it does.
迈阿密就有人有一部
Someone in Miami has one.
要是不找出来 我们会看到 更多这样的犯罪现场
If we don't find it, we're gonna see a lot more crime scenes like this one.
是啊
Yeah.
我把这个送去实验室
I'll get this to the lab.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你... 有没有看过现场照片?
So, have you, uh... have you seen the crime scene photos?
那里... 简直是场血雨腥风
It was... a bloodbath.
我听说了
I heard.
我在等Delko从现场找到 的烟头的检测结果
I'm waiting for the results from the cigarette delko found on the scene.
希望能帮上忙
Hopefully that'll help.
能确认死者的身份吗?
Be able to get any I.D. On the vics?
我也在检测 但我只有他们鞋里的血样
I'm running them, too, but... I only have the blood from their shoes.
希望他们在数据库里有记录
Hopefully, they're in Codis.
要是有他们的数据 那他们就不是什么无辜旁观者了
Well,if they're in Codis, chances are they weren'T...
你知道我意思
innocent bystanders, if you know what I mean.
你是对的
And you'd be right.
来看看
Take a look.
Eddie Padura, Hector Malcas, Pedro Rupan
Eddie Padura,Hector Malcas, Pedro Rupan.
看看他们的犯罪记录
And check out their criminal history.
贩卖♥♥毒品 走私军♥火♥
Trafficking and smuggling firearms.
正规的说 是军♥火♥走私贩
Makes it official. Gunrunners.
看来有人想结束他们的生意
Looks like somebody wanted to end their career.
我想我能告诉你是谁
And I think I can tell you who.
烟头上的DNA是Gabriel Soto的?
DNA on the cigarette belongs to Gabriel Soto?
再看看Gabriel和受害者之间 有什么关联
And look what Gabriel has in common with our victims.
是啊 军♥火♥走私
Yeah. Gunrunning.
三重谋杀 Soto先生
Triple murder,Mr. Soto.
我没杀人
I didn't kill nobody.
那些家伙是为我♥干♥活的
Those guys, they work for me.
仓库里的那些枪是你的吧?
Then those were your guns at the warehouse, weren't they?
我可没说
I'm not saying that.
那你要说什么?
So what are you saying?
听着 我没什么好说的
Look, I got nothing to tell you. I wasn't even there.
我都不在那儿
We have evidence that says otherwise.
我们的证据可不是那么说的
What evidence?
什么证据?
Your ADN on a cigarette butt.
烟屁♥股♥上有你的DNA
I do business there. I could a dropped it days ago.
我在那儿做买♥♥卖♥♥ 可能是几天前掉的 我是个古董商
I'm an antiques dealer.
你做的是非法武装的买♥♥卖♥♥ -又来了
You deal illegal weapons. Give me a break.
你的伙计在卸一船枪
Your guys were unloading a shipment of guns
也许买♥♥家不想付帐
and maybe your buyer didn't feel like paying for them.
听好了 把事情简单化 行不行?
Look, make it easy on yourself, all right?
干吗不告诉我们买♥♥家是谁?
Why don't you give us the name of your buyer?
我♥干♥嘛要跟你们合作?
And why would i cooperate with you?
因为能帮我们找到凶手
Because it might get us to a killer.
你不想知道是谁对你手下下手的吗?
Don't you want to know who did this to your men?
我有我自己的处理方法
I got my own way of dealing with that.
我也是
So do I.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
把他带走
Take him.
请便
Go ahead.
我会保释的
I'll make bail.
过2个小时我就出去了 -带走
-I'll be out in two hours. -Just get outta here.
Tripp警官?
You sergeant Tripp?
没错 我是 这位是CSI的Wolfe
Yes, I am. This is CSI Wolfe.
你好
How you doing?
Tripp警官 Thorpe特工
Sergeant Tripp, agent Thorpe.
美国海关 特别行动组 -嗨
Special task force, us customs. -Hi.
我们...还以为来的会是ATF的人
We were, uh, expecting atf.
是吗? 他们让我来的
Yeah? Well, they called me.
有关码头走私行动 没错吧?
This is about the smuggling operation at the docks, right?
是的 那么... 这是海关行动
Okay, so, uh... this is a customs operation.
曾经是
Yes,it was.
这批武器是要被运往中东的
Those weapons were headed to the middle east,
去装备我们的部队
where they'd end up being used on our own troops.
你忘记收枪了
Well, you forgot to collect the guns.
这任务刚准备结束
Well, this mission was just to shut 'em down.
我们本来打算派收尾人员来 但被你们捷足先登了
We planned to send in a cleanup crew, but you beat us to it.
你不觉得你们的人对这批军♥火♥
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表