剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
You heard.
婚礼有点突然
The wedding was a little spur-of-the-moment.
Kyle知道吗?
Does Kyle know?
那才是你来这的原因吗?
Is that why you've come?
来教我如何选择接见的人?
To lecture me about who I should be seeing?
Julia Ron是冲着你的钱来的
Julia, Ron is after your money.
我的钱?
My money?
你这几年来
The money you've
做的那些事情所积攒的钱
amassed over the years of doing what you do.
真的吗? 那又怎样?
Really? And what is that?
当你死了 他若想继承遗产
When you're gone, he will eliminate the one thing
那挡在他和钱之间的只有一样东西
that stands between him and that money.
你说的是Kyle
You're talking about Kyle.
你以为我考虑不到这点吗?
You don't think I considered that?
我不会让这发生的
I am not going to let that happen.
你没得选择
You don't have a choice.
只要牵涉到孩子 我就有
Where the boy is concerned, I do.
那你的建议呢?
What are you proposing?
不要回家
Do not go back home.
今晚5点 在迈阿密海滩飞机跑道见我
You meet me at Miami Shores airstrip at 5:00 p. m. today.
孩子是无辜的
The boy is innocent.
我们5点到那
We'll be there at 5:00.
爸爸 怎么了?
What's going on, Dad?
我要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
看上去事态很严重
This looks serious.
是很严重
It is serious.
又是关于Ron的?
Is it about Ron again?
是关于Ron
It's about Ron.
现在听我说 我要你和你妈妈
Now listen to me. I need you and your mother
暂时离开这个国家
to leave the country for a while.
暂时 什么意思? 暂时是多久?
What do you mean, for a while? How long is a while?
需要多久就有多久
For as long as it takes.
听着 我用一生的时间才找到你
Look, it took me my entire life to meet you.
现在你又想把我送走?
Okay, now you just want to send me away?
总有一天你会明白我所做的这些事情
Someday you will understand what I am doing.
-他们总是这么说 -我要你相信我
That's what they all say, and then they're just gone. I need you to trust me.
对 他们也总这么说
Yeah, they all say that, too.
空中一号♥呼叫地面单位
Air One to ground units:
驾车枪击案的赃车在
suspect vehicle in the drive-by shooting located
地铁站旁的海滨公园被发现
at Bayfront Park Metromover stop.
这就是凶手边开枪边驾驶的车子?
This is the car from the drive-by shooting?
是的 巡逻队在离犯罪现场五个街区的地方发现的
Yeah, patrol found it five blocks from the crime scene.
幸运的是 Horatio留下了他的名片
Fortunately,... Horatio left his calling card.
发现其他什么了吗?
You find anything else?
很不幸 没有
No, unfortunately not.
没有指纹 没有痕迹
There were no prints, no trace.
弃车的人连块车牌都没留下
Whoever ditched the car got rid of the license plates,
消掉了车牌号♥只留下了钥匙
took off the VIN number and they left the keys.
我打赌他们希望这车被偷走
I bet they wanted it to get stolen.
那么 留下了什么吗?
So, where does that leave us?
呃 像这样的一辆车通常都有导航系统
Well, a car like this will have a navigation system
我猜它还和蓝牙配对
that I bet is linked to Bluetooth.
蓝牙 那样司机打电♥话♥就可以不用手?
Bluetooth so a driver can talk on their cell phone hands-free?
没错 要是枪手曾把他的手♥机♥
Exactly. And if the shooter paired his cell phone with
和车子蓝牙配对 那导航系统就会有记录
the car, the navigation system will have record of it.
系统内存就会储存下这个号♥码
And the number will be stored in the system's memory.
查查是谁的号♥码
Look whose number's up.
Colin Madison 你和Brad Gower一起工作
Colin Madison, you worked with Brad Gower.
是的...直到今天
Yes, I did... until today.
直到你杀了他
Until you killed him.
我?
Me?
有人开着车子 朝外开了一枪 不幸的是
There was a drive-by, one shot. Unfortunately, for you,
我们发现车里那人是你
we can put you in that car.
不不不 不可能
No. No, no. No way. No.
你看 我赌你以为自己能 浑水摸鱼溜之大吉
Now see, I bet you think you got away with it
因为你清理过车子 但是 有样东西
because you cleaned your car, but here's the thing.
留在导航系统里把你卖♥♥了
It's your navigation system that gave you away.
它和蓝牙勾搭在一起
It's hooked into your Bluetooth,
和你的手♥机♥蓝牙链接过
which is linked to your cell phone.
把手♥机♥放桌上 Colin
Put your cell phone on the table, Colin.
嗨 我刚想起来我还有事 要来不及了
Hey, listen, I just realized I'm late for something.
我得走了
I gotta go.
出什么事了?
What's going on?
呃 我现在无法解释
Um, I can't explain right now.
等会和你说
I'll talk to you later.
Colin 证据确凿
Colin, here's the thing.
也知道你杀了Brad 但我还不知道你的动机
I know that you killed Brad, I just don't know why.
国防合同上你骗了政♥府♥
You're cheating the government on the defense contract,
你赚到了一大笔钱
you're making money hand over fist.
你指 Brad赚到了钱
You mean, Brad was making the money.
我这是按钟点收费 他不会剥削我
I was on an hourly. He wouldn't cut me in.
所以你想让他退出?
So you wanted him out?
你打算夺走他的生意?
You're trying to muscle into the business?
不 我想要活下去
Not at all. I wanted to live.
今天早上 有人带着枪闯进我的办公室
This morning, a guy burst into my office with a gun
那枪指着我
pointed at me.
你是Brad Gower?
You Brad Gower?
我不得不尽力证明我不是Brad
I had to try and convince him I wasn't Brad.
他问你什么了?
What'd he ask you?
他什么都没问我要
He didn't ask me anything.
他只是告诉我 如果我没有杀掉Brad 我就是下一个
He told me. Said if I didn't kill Brad, I'd be next.
他甚至给了我一粒子弹用来杀他
He even gave me the bullet to use on him.
他为何这么做?
Why would he do that?
他说是为了算旧账
Said he had a score to settle.
我知道他指的是生意 所以我就去做了
Look, I know the guy meant business, so... I did it.
趴下!
Everybody down!
你知道他名字吗?
Do you know his name?
他的名字?
Know his name?
我们谈谈条件 我就告诉你
Make me a deal, and I take you to him.
紧急调拨 SWAT正在进入第十街144号♥
Dispatch, SWAT's making entry, 144 Tenth Street.
空中21收到 回答完毕
10-4, Air 21. Respond.
趴下! 趴下! 趴下!
Get down! Get down! Get down!
上 上 上!
Move, move, move! Let's move! Go, go, go!
趴下 把手举起来!
Get down! Get down! Get down! Get your hands up!
把手举起来!
Hands up!
今早您可是大手笔啊
It's quite a performance you put on this morning.
你声称来拿Manny的货物
You came to claim Manny's stuff,
其实是来找可能对你不利的证据
look for anything that might incriminate you.
是啊 你没法一直面面俱到
Yeah, you can never be too careful.
所以你弟兄为你干活
So your brother worked for you.
是啊 知道吗 他真的让我大吃一惊
Yeah. He really surprised me, you know?
他干得不错 为他自己
Did very well for himself.
我还真为他骄傲
I was very proud of him.
我猜他因此给自己招来了杀生之祸
I guess that means he warranted a revenge killing, then.
为了你的家族你也会杀人的 不是吗?
You'd kill for your family, wouldn't you?
这批弹♥药♥里有多少发子弹
How many rounds of this ammunition
会流落到街上?
would you say is out on the street?
开花子弹? 我不知道
The Alloy? I don't know.
没有... 一些... 许多
None... some... a lot.
我们对你有多项指控
We got you on multiple charges.
最好老实交待 Juan
Might as well talk, Juan.
不 你看 我相信自我保护
No, see, I believe in self-preservation,
那也是你应该考虑的 中尉
which is something you ought to think about, Lieutenant.
因为把我撂倒了 你会惹火很多人
'Cause by taking me down, you're gonna make a lot of people angry.
所以考虑你自己的安危吧
So consider yourself warned.
把他带走
Take him.
几点了?
What time is it?
什么?
What?
几点? 现在几点?
What time? What time is it?
4点了
It's 4:00.
我马上回来 有件事需要我去解决
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表