剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
I wasn't even at their house this morning.
你不需要去 你只需要开口说几句话
You didn't need to be. All you needed was your voice.
我磺得你手上只有视频
I thought you said all you had was video.
那只是记录车祸的
Well, that's of the accident.
那录音录的是什么?
So what's the recording of?
谋杀
The murder.
你还在研究谎报者的911电♥话♥?
You're still working on the swatter's 911 call?
嗯 但还是没法锁定嫌犯
Yeah, but I haven't hit on any of the suspects yet.
那Kurt Rossi呢?
What about Kurt Rossi?
不是他 也不是那个闯进
No, not even our number one candidate
Neil Jackson家的首要嫌犯
for breaking into Neil Jackson's house.
我单独隔离了背景音
I did isolate a sound in the background
希望能有所发现
hoping it would help us to identify the 911 caller.
这就是我隔离出来的声音
And this is the noise I got.
这是低径向噪音
It's a low Doppler rumble.
就像炮弹飞过的声音
Sounds like a cannonball rolling by.
我没法鉴别
I just can't figure it out.
这和人声和环境声都不吻合
There's no match to the voice or environment.
如果这是凶手故意造成的呢?
What if the killer manipulated it?
再播放一遍 好么?
Will you play the call again?
是飞机
It's an airplane.
打电♥话♥的人不得不降低音量以掩盖飞机声
The caller must have lowered the pitch to mask their voice.
我把这一秒的音轨再重校一遍
Let me just recalibrate the vocal track here for one second.
911 有何紧急情况?
911. What's your emergency?
快来人啊 有人在流血
Please help. He's bleeding!
-先生 谁在流血? -那个男孩 是那个男孩
Okay, sir, who's bleeding? The boy. The boy is.
我想我知道了
I think I got it now.
快来人啊 有人在流血
Uh, please help. He's bleeding.
先生 谁在流血?
Okay, sir. Who's bleeding?
那个男孩 是那个男孩
Uh, the boy. The boy is.
先生 我需要更多的信息
Sir, I'm going to need some more information.
-他哪个部位在流血? -我不知道
Where is he bleeding? Uh, I can't tell.
先生 请你冷静 告诉我确切情况...
I need you to calm down and help me.
天呐 他开枪了 他朝他们开枪!
Oh, my God, now he, he's shooting them! He's shooting them all!
真不敢相信 竟然是个女的
I don't believe it. Our 911 caller's a woman.
也许是Michael的妻子 Lucy Maddox.
It could have been Michael's wife, Lucy Maddox.
这不可能 她当时也在屋子里
No, she was inside the house.It's impossible.
除非你窜改了电♥话♥专线
Not unless you tamper with a dedicated phone line.
这样你就能从任何一台电♥话♥上打出了
That way you can make it appear a call came from any phone number.
你是在说那电♥话♥有可能
So you're saying that it's possible
不是从Neil Jackson家打出的
that the call didn't come from Neil Jackson's house.
关于外遇的事 Lucy Maddox已经撒谎了
Well, Lucy Maddox already lied about the affair.
是时候带她来警局坐坐了
I think it's time to bring her in.
稍安毋躁
Let's just hold on that for a sec.
任何地方都可以打出这电♥话♥
'Cause if that call came from anywhere,
给我点时间 我来查查到底是哪儿
give me a chance to figure out just where anywhere is.
嘿 你无权在这儿
Hey, you're not authorized to be in there.
这张令状授予了我权利
This warrant says I am.
倒是你无权
But I tell you what's not authorized
却私自窜改了电♥话♥线
is for you to tamper with phone lines.
我不明白你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我来解释给你听
I'll explain to you.
看到那房♥子了吧? 那是Neil Jackson的家
See this over here? This is Neil Jackson's house.
这是他家的电♥话♥线 一切看似正常
This is his phone line. Everything looks normal.
除了这两条电线
Except you follow these two wires down.
你将它们单独接到...
You keep following them down, following them down...
你瞧 这有个线路基座
And lo and behold, there is a lineman set
连着他家的电♥话♥线
attached to his phone line.
我不知道这有什么用
Don't know what it's doing in there.
我再解释给你听
I'll explain that to you, too.
线路基座背负着Neil Jackson家的电♥话♥线
This lineman set piggybacks on Neil Jackson's phone line.
如果你用这个打电♥话♥
So when you make a call from it,
那对方的来电显示就是Neil家的电♥话♥
it shows up on someone's caller I.D. as Neil's phone.
你为什么要这么做?
Why'd you do this?
赚点外快呗
I did it for a little side money.
赚点外快
A little side money.
谁付你钱的?
Who paid you?
我不能说
Paid for my silence, too.
看来你还不了解事情的严重性
I don't think you understand the seriousness of this situation.
因为你的一点小修改
Because of your little innovation here,
有人因此被谋杀了
somebody was murdered today.
嘿 如果我老板知道了 我工作就保不住了
Hey, my boss finds out, I'm gonna lose my job.
你的工作已经没了 但如果你还想保命
You already lost your job, but if you want to save your ass,
你最好告诉我
you're gonna trace the number
背负Neil家电♥话♥的是哪个号♥码
to whoever's piggybacking off of Neil.
我是Debby Schiffer Peter Cullen的助理
You've reached Debby Schiffer, assistant to Peter Cullen.
请留言 稍后回电
Leave a message and I'll get right back to you.
嘿 Horatio
Hey, Horatio,
你最好去拜访下Michael Maddox的合伙人
you might want to visit Michael Maddox's partner...
因为911电♥话♥是从他的办公室打出的
because the 911 phone call came from his office.
保安说那是Debbie的办公桌
Security says that's Debbie's desk.
我们来晚了 Debbie不在
We may be too late. Debbie's not here.
Boa Vista女士 看看这个
Ms. Boa Vista, take a look at this.
一个变♥声♥器♥
A voice transformer.
很有可能是她干的 不是么?
Well, that pretty much sinks her, doesn't it?
没错
Yes.
对着耳机说话 调整好音高
You speak into the headset, adjust the pitch of your voice
就能变成另一个人了
and you become someone else.
天啊!他在猛刺他们!
My God! Now he, he's stabbing them!
在捅所有人!
He's stabbing them all!
找到凶器了
Got our murder weapon.
如果你是媒体
If you're with the media,
请你离开
I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
我们不是媒体 Cullen先生
We're not with the media, Mr. Cullen.
我们是迈阿密郡警局
We're with Miami-Dade PD.
我们接到很多关于Michael之死的电♥话♥
We've been getting a lot of calls about Michael's death.
Cullen先生 你意识到 助手设定的电♥话♥导致了他的死亡吗?
Mr. Cullen, are you aware that your assistant placed the call that got him killed?
是Debbie打给特警组的?
Debbie's the one who called SWAT?
我很惊讶
I'm amazed.
Debbie怨恨Michael
Debbie hated the fact that Michael
卖♥♥掉公♥司♥这件事
was selling off the company.
她担心自己被裁员 失去自己的房♥子
She was scared she would get downsized, lose her townhouse.
Debbie的A型血的 她很偏激
Debbie's Type A, but this is extreme.
她在哪呢?
Where is she now?
跑去车子那儿拿点东西
She ran down to her car to get something.
我很奇怪她还没回来
I'm surprised she isn't back yet.
是吗? 呆在这
Are you? Stay here.
是Debby Schiffer
It's Debby Schiffer.
尸体还有温度
Still warm.
子弹还在里面
Bullet's still inside.
送去弹道科吧 Natalia
Let's get it to Ballistics. Natalia,
不能再有人死亡了
no more collateral damage.
好
Done.
这是私人办公室!
This is a private office!
抱歉 伙计 我有搜查令的
Sorry, pal, I got a warrant.
你在找什么?
What exactly are you looking for?
火♥药♥残余物
Gunshot residue.
你认为我杀了助手?
So you think I shot my assistant?
我们有备而来的
We did our homework.
迈阿密媒体最近花了不少笔墨 来报道你和Michael
Miami Herald's devoted a lot of ink to you and Michael recently.
辛辣是他们用的词
Acrimonious is the word they're using.
一切都对得上 Cullen先生
It all fits, Mr. Cullen.
你让Debbie打911报假案 搭档死了
You get Debbie to make your fake 911 call, your partner dies
公♥司♥解体的威胁就没了
as does the threat to dissolving your company,
然后你把同谋灭口
and you silence your accomplice.
把手递过来
Hands out, please.
他想卖♥♥公♥司♥ 我不想
He wanted to sell, I didn't.
那怎么会让我和谋杀扯上关系
How that adds up to murder is beyond me.
报纸上写你利用报价
Paper said you'd been hemorrhaging clients and cash
一天掠夺客户10万美金
to the tune of about a hundred thou a day by your own quotes.
难道那还不算动机吗
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表