剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
you killed your own girlfriend, Jessica.
你刚才说她被烧死的
You said she died in a fire.
是的... 你剪断了刹车油管 引起了火灾
She did--a fire started by the brake fluid from the line that you cut.
而你唯一能证明这个结论的 就是被烧焦的一片金属上有我的指纹
The only thing you have to prove that is my prints on a burnt piece of metal.
这些就够了
And that's all I need.
Alexx 有什么消息告诉我?
Alexx, do you have news for me?
我起先没注意到 Horatio 都是因为油烟
I didn't notice at first, Horatio,because of the soot.
但你看看她的皮肤
But take a look at her skin.
是樱桃红色
It's cherry red.
一氧化碳中毒
Carbon monoxide poisoning.
导致了皮肤呈现一种 几近健康的颜色
Which causes the skin to take on an almost healthy appearance.
我一留意到 就立即对她 进行了毒性测试
Soon as I noticed,I ran her tox screen.
你检查到她血液里一氧化碳 比例是百万分之12000
So you have 12,000 parts per million CO in her blood.
以这种程度来看 那部丰田当时 肯定充满了一氧化碳
At those levels, that SUV had to be full of carbon monoxide.
起火之前她就已经死了
She was deadbefore it started.
那他呢?
Mmm. What about him?
车里的男孩子吗? -对
The boy in the car? Yeah.
他的毒素比例接近于10,000 不过仍在昏迷当中
His tox popped close to 10,000,but he's still unconscious.
那现在问题是 为什么她死了而他没死?
So the question becomes,why did she die and he didn't?
瞧 Horatio 我知道你心中 已有了罪犯人选
Look, Horatio, I know you have someone you like for this,
但我觉得我们现在经手的 是件拙劣的殉情案
but I think we're looking at a botched double suicide.
Alexx 我们在现场还遗漏了些东西
Alexx, we missed something at the scene.
Eric得回去趟
Eric has to go back.
Tim
Tim.
今天早上是你
That was you this morning.
好久不见了
It's been a long time.
是啊
Yes, it has.
你怎么在这里?
Why are you here?
呃 我想你可能会让我帮忙
Well, I figured you could use my help.
我意思是 你总是这样 不是么?
I mean, you always did, right?
好吧 那你帮忙吧
All right, then help.
我漏了什么?
What am I missing?
你从工作上学到的第一件事是什么?
What's the first thing you learn on the job?
怎么填考勤卡
How to pad your time card.
第二件事
Second thing.
每个走进犯罪现场的人 都会带来一些东西 又带走一些东西
Every person who enters a crime scene brings something in and takes something away.
甚至在我们称其为"现场"之前
Even before we call it a scene.
你说什么? 我们来之前就有人 拿走了证据吗?
What are you saying?Someone took evidence before we even arrived?
我怎么找甚至都不在这里的东西?
How do I find something that's not even here?
仅仅是因为你看不到 不代表它不存在
Just because you can't see something doesn't mean it's not there.
这是烧焦了的部分油管
Piece of tubing.
看来这儿也是部分犯罪现场
It's got to be part of the crime scene.
Speedle?
Speedle?
多谢帮忙
Thanks for the help.
死去的小姑娘住的是大豪♥宅♥啊
Our dead girl was living large.
这个手提电脑不错
That's a nice laptop.
对大学生来说挺奢侈的
Expensive item for a college student.
从她衣柜上判断
And, judging by her wardrobe,
她见的都是自己喜欢的设计师
she's never met a designer that shedidn't like.
嘿 我知道这有点扯远了
Hey, you know what? I know that this is a complete sidebar,
不过这就是我一直想要的咖啡机
but this is the coffee machine that I want.
它可以冲出浓咖啡 玛奇朵 卡布奇诺
It makes espressos,macchiatos,cappuccinos.
一切
Everything.
我何时才能冲上玛奇朵啊?
When would I ever make a macchiato?
哦 我们买♥♥了咖啡机之后 你可以每天早晨冲一杯
Well, you would make one every morning,after we buy the machine.
现在 这才是我磺忆中的宿舍样
Now, there's the dorm room that I rember.
而这里是其他部分
And there's the rest of it.
我来捡吧 或许可以和 谁的名字联♥系♥在一起
I'll pick it up. There could be a name attached.
噢 如果想亲自来捡
Well, if you're gonna pick that up,
你可得再戴双手套
you're gonna need to put on a second pair of gloves.
知道吗? 这样如何?
Well, you know what?
Cooper想当一个犯罪现场调查员
How about this? Cooper wants to be a CSI.
我会叫他进来捡的
I'll have him come in and pick it up.
她有条电♥话♥留言
Jessica got a phone message.
嗨 Jessica
Hi, Jessica.
这里是自♥由♥海岸信用社
It's Liberty Coast credit calling again.
你都拖欠了3个月了
You're three months behind.
帐户处于赤字状态
You're in the red.
你有亲戚
You have relatives.
可以向他们借啊
Borrow from them.
还是自♥由♥海岸信用社
Li-Co again.
Jessica 你可以赊账购买♥♥所有昂贵化妆品
Jessica, you can charge all the expensive
好在大学男生面前扮性感
makeup you want to look hot for the college guys.
但你除了是停车场垃圾外 什么都不是
You're still nothing but trailer park trash.
Jessica 这里是南岸媒体
Jessica, this is South Beach Media.
我们收到自♥由♥海岸信用社的骚扰电♥话♥
We received a disturbing call from Liberty Coast Credit.
显然 你不是我们 想象的那种年轻女性
Apparently, you're not the type of young woman we thought you were.
我们将废除我们的工作邀请
Were rescinding our job offer.
好残酷
That's pretty harsh.
是啊
Yeah.
这些东西都是她刷信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥的
She bought all this stuff on credit.
听起来她已经无法自拔了
Sounds like she was in over her head.
我打赌她受到恐吓了
And I'll bet she was terrified.
那可以导致一个女孩轻生
That could cause a girl to take her own life.
我去打电♥话♥给Tripp
You know what? I'm going to call Tripp
让他去趟自♥由♥海岸办公室
and have him go over to the office at Liberty Coast.
好吧,嗯,你知道把支票送去那
All right, well, you know where to send the check.
如果你不立即还款
If you don't make a payment right now,
我就去你父母家里要
I'm going after your parents' house.
随便你哭吧 你没钱也不关我的事
Cry all you want.It's not my problem you don't have the money.
能帮什么忙吗 警官?
Can I help you, Officer?
这儿谁管事?
Who's in charge here?
我想应该是我吧
Well, I guess that would be me.
Keith Reynolds
Keith Reynolds.
我是信用社经理
I'm the credit manager.
有问题吗?
Is there a problem?
有 你的一个客户
Yeah. One of your clients.
Jessica Taylor
Jessica Taylor.
她怎么啦?
What about her?
她怎么啦?
What about her?
这位女士死了
The lady is dead.
这和我们信用社有什么关系?
What does that have to do with Li-Co?
有人在这个办公室打恐吓电♥话♥给她
Someone from this office made threatening phone calls to her.
哦
Yeah.
这是他们的工作
That's their job.
瞧 我得去戴德大学了 如果...?
Look, I got to get to Dade U, so if...?
我想知道是谁在管理她的帐户
I want to know who handled her account.
你们有搜查令吗?
You got a warrant?
我们想要的话打个电♥话♥就有了
We will in one phone call.
好极了
Good.
这地方到处都是电♥话♥
Place is loaded with phones.
这是你在现场找到的油管吗?
Is that the tubing you found at the crime scene?
是的
So,
那你第一次去时怎么会漏掉的?
how did you miss that the first time around?
它在我们的警戒线外
It was outside of our tape perimeter.
那你这次怎么朝它的位置看去了?
So, you know, what made you look there this time?
只是一个预感
Just a hunch.
你觉得和丰田车起火有关吗?
Think it's connected to the SUV fire?
很有可能
Seems likely.
看到末端的破布了吗?
See the rag on the end?
你可以用它将油管的一端塞住 汽车的排气管
That's how you seal a tube into the exhaust of a running car.
把另一端插入车窗
Shove the other end through a car window,
这样你就把一氧化碳排进车里
and that's how you pump carbon monoxide into a car.
Jess 求你了 宝贝
Jess, please, baby,
起来!
please get up!
指纹应该能告诉我们 是谁把另一头插♥进♥了排气管
Prints should tell us who put the other end in the exhaust pipe.
等等 我以为这是自杀
Wait. I thought this was a suicide.
指纹难道不是其中一个孩子的吗?
Wouldn't that belong to one of the kids in the SUV?
你只是在假设 Cooper
You're assuming, Cooper.
让证据告诉我们吧
Let the evidence tell us.
那么... 它都告诉我们什么了?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表