剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
那个混♥蛋♥根本不知道自己在说啥
That son of a bitch doesn't know what he's talking about.
我们都讨论过上百次了
We've been over this a hundred times.
就不能过会再聊么
Can we just talk about this a little later?
我保证 行了不
I promise, okay? okay!
这堆文稿纸上都印有抬头
Found a letterhead in our vic's papers here.
是附近Creighton & Howe律师事务所的
It's from a Creighton & Howe, law firm next door.
他是那的合伙人之一
He was a partner there.
他专攻哪块领域?
What did he specialize in, Frank?
民事诉讼 集体诉讼 都是小案子
Civil lit beat, class action, small-time stuff.
名字是Sean Radley
His name's Sean Radley.
会是某个不满的客户么
Think maybe a dissatisfied client?
哪是不满啊 简直是怒不可遏
There's a lot of anger behind this, Frank.
那是他的车
That's his car.
他都没走多远
He sure didn't get very far.
他们不想放过他
They didn't want him to escape.
太狠了
Have to be pretty cold to pull this off.
这哪是狠啊
Not pretty cold, Frank.
根本就是冷血
Cold-blooded.
犯罪现场调查 迈阿密篇 第六季 第十七集
S06E17 To Kill a Predator
那是死者的公文包
Our dead lawyer's briefcase?
嗯
It is.
有什么发现
What've you got?
皮革上有某种压痕
Some kind of impression in the leather.
能辨别得出么
Can you make them out?
不能
No, I can't.
我想看看能否从他的手♥机♥上查出通话记录
I'll see if I can get his contact list off his phone--
没想到他的手♥机♥也挂了
it's as dead as he is.
慢着 他死前在打电♥话♥?
Wait a second, he was talking on the phone?
对 这就解释了他为何没看到车子
Yeah, explains why he didn't see the car coming.
他在和谁通话?
Who was he talking to?
再等会 伙计们
Hold on, guys.
嘿 Calleigh 嘿
-Hey, Calleigh. -Hey.
这就是车祸中的死者
So this is our hit-and-run victim, huh?
他被撞得很惨
He was hit hard, honey.
撞击点在膝盖
Point of impact was at the knee.
大腿骨猛地骨折 骨头都戳了出来
Snapped the femur so hard, popped the bone clean.
但这才是我想让你看的
But this is what i wanted you to see.
看起来像油
Looks like oil.
污迹从哪开始的?
See where the stain starts?
复合性骨折之处
It's above the compound fracture.
腿骨就像刀一样锋利
That leg bone is as sharp as a knife.
在车子碾压过去的时候 肯定把车子底部某处戳破了
Must have punctured something underneath the car that ran over him.
造成了燃料泄漏
well, that means our car will be leaking.
一回去我就把它送到痕检组
I'll get this to trace as soon as I get back, okay?
我是Tripp警官 有起凶杀案
This is sergeant Tripp, homicide.
我需要Sean Radley的电♥话♥记录
I need some phone records pulled on a Sean Radley.
我听到砰的一声 我... 我以为是Sean挂了电♥话♥
I heard a bang, I...I thought sean dropped the phone.
我不知道他竟然被撞了
I didn't know he was run over.
你在和他聊什么 Ross女士
Well, what were you and Sean Radley talking about, Ms. Ross?
公事 我是他的行政助理
Work--I'm his administrative assistant.
就是普通的公事
Just usual office stuff.
但是你打给他的
Yeah, but you called him.
早上6点 从家打出的
From your home, at 6:00 in the morning.
这时间谈公事有点过早啊?
That's a little early for work, isn't it?
几个月前 Sean和我有过一次一♥夜♥情♥
Sean and I had a fling a few months ago.
我就是为了这事找他
I called to talk about it.
那你们现在还在一起吗
Were you still involved?
还没正式开始 他就把我甩了
He broke it off right after it started.
说我不是他喜欢的类型
Told me I wasn't his type.
他喜欢什么类型
What is his type?
我不清楚
I don't know,
但我知道他找到她了
but I know he found her.
怎么那么确定?
What makes you so sure?
秘书的小秘密
Secretary's little secret.
每天早上 我都拿我的PDA和他的同步 这样我们能保持信息一致
Every morning, I sync my pda with his so we have the same info.
他忘了他保存了个和那女孩交流的聊天室
He forgot he saved a chat room exchange with her.
PDA在身边么?
You still have your pda?
这儿
Here.
神秘女士说: 我们不久就能在床上见面了 我保证
Mystery lady says: "We'll hook up soon, I promise."
男巫师说 那是Sean的网名
Wizardman says--that's Sean's screen name--
你说话要算话哦 天使
don't tease me, angel.
他从未和我这样说过话
He never talked to me like that.
知道她的姓名么
You know her name?
知道她的名字 Tiffany
Just her first name, Tiffany.
她也许是个脱衣舞♥女♥
She's probably some stripper.
你可以走了 Ross女士
You can go, Ms. Ross.
有事会再找你的
We'll be in touch.
猜猜死者衬衫上的物质是啥
Guess what our substance is off the dead lawyer's shirt.
考虑到是被他的腿骨刺穿了
Uh, well, considering that it came from the undercarriage of his car,
而导致车的底盘某种液体泄漏
which was pierced by his bone, which incidentally I'm...
真庆幸我没看到那场景 我猜...
really glad I wasn't there to see, my guess is...
是10W30的机油
motor oil, 10w30.
和大豆有关
Try soybeans.
大豆 类似于乙醇?
Soybeans, like ethanol?
不 是生物柴油
No, as in bio-diesel.
100%的生物柴油
100% bio-diesel, in fact.
这很少见 应该很快就能找到那辆车
It's rare, so it should make our hit-and-run car easier to find.
看来我们的凶手还是个环保主义者
Well, it's nice to know that our killer cares about the environment.
这是Radley的公文包?
Is that radley's briefcase?
对
It is.
我在皮层里发现了压痕
I found impressions inside the layers,
但皮革太软了
but the leather was too pliant.
所以你希望皮层下的木头能保留图案
And you're hoping the wood underneath kept the shape.
不用那么麻烦了
Not anymore.
这是什么 是车牌么
What is that, is that a license plate?
应该是撞击的时候留下的
It happened during impact.
也许只是部分车牌
You know, that may only be a partial plate,
但我们仍能找到那车 因为使用生物柴油的车太少见了
but we can still find this car, because it runs on bio-diesel fuel.
找到6辆匹配的
Okay, I got six matches.
看这 绿洲租车
Look at this, Green Oasis car rental.
进网页看看
Bring up the web site.
是家租车公♥司♥
It is a car rental company,
他们只租借使用生物柴油的车子
and they only rent vehicles that run on bio-diesel fuel.
有谁租了车?
Who rented the car?
找到了
Got it.
Radley夫人 你丈夫被你租的车给撞死了
Mrs. Radley, your husband was hit and killed by a car rented in your name.
我一早上都在家 你可以问我的孩子
I was home all morning... ask my kids.
我是在问你
I'm asking you.
我为何要杀我的丈夫
Why would I want to kill my husband?
他背叛了你 Radley夫人
He was cheating on you, Mrs. Radley,
不是吗
wasn't he?
对此我并不确定 我只是怀疑
I didn't know that for sure, I just suspected it. he...
他有时回家身上会有廉价的香水味...
He would come home smelling of perfume cheap stuff and...
一个叫Tiffany给他打过电♥话♥么
Does the name Tiffany ring a bell?
两周前 我看到他 和一个叫Tiffany的在网上聊天
I caught him talking online to somebody named tiffany about two weeks ago, yes,
但他...他把信息都删了
but he... He deleted it,
我没法证明那就是他的情人
and I could never prove that she was his girlfriend.
你租的那辆车在哪
Where's your rent-a-car now?
貌似在早晨被偷了
I think that it was stolen this morning.
报案了么
Did you report it?
没有 中尉 我一起床
No, lieutenant,
就听到Sean死了
and it was gone, and then sean was dead, I woke up,
我哪有时间去报案
so no, I haven't gotten around to reporting it yet.
我明白
I understand.
找不到那车 你就没法扣留我 对吗
Without that car, you can't hold me here, can you?
但是 Radley太太
But, Mrs. Radley,
我会找到那辆车的
I'm gonna find the car.
Frank
Frank.
找到租车
The rent-a-car.
这是我们的首要任务
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表