剧集 | 笑对人生(2014) | 导航列表
现在我可以知道
Well... Now I find out
六年来非人的辛苦是否值得
if six years of brutally hard work was worth it.
我等不及了
I can't wait.
乔什 你先来
Josh, you go first.
为什么要我来 我不想先看
What? Why me? I don't want to go first.
因为如果你过了我就能过
B-because if you passed, then I passed,
上帝不会残忍♥地让我不过的
'Cause god wouldn't be that cruel.
如果我没过呢
What if I failed?
那我会过 因为我经常想着上帝
Then I passed because I-I think of god more.
有没搞错 你们两个 我想知道我的成绩
Oh, for pete's sake, you two! I want to know how I did.
不要啊
No! No!
太抱歉了 麦迪
I am so sorry, Maddie.
什么
What?
我过了 我弄断了一个指甲
Oh, no -- I passed. I just broke a nail.
真是好坏消息一起来
Talk about good news/bad news, huh?
你过了 太好了
So you passed? That's -- that's great.
是 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
不 这对我来说很好
Oh, no, no. It's great for me.
这意味着我肯定过了
It means I must have passed, too.
我没过
I didn't pass.
我没过
I didn't -- I didn't pass.
我没过
I didn't pass.
我不知道这有什么好笑的
Wait, I-I don't see why that's funny.
-这不好笑 -对不起
- Because it's not! - Sorry.
我的人生 我的人生完了
My life -- my life -- my life is over.
这真是噩梦
I'm -- I'm -- this -- this is like a nightmare.
这不可能
That can't be right!
也许他们把你和麦迪的成绩弄混了
Uh, maybe they switched your results with Maddie.
这样才说得通对吗
T-that makes more sense, right?
是 的确是的
Yeah. Yeah, really does.
醒来 醒来 醒来 醒来
Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.
停下 你会弄伤你自己的
Stop it! You'll hurt yourself!
你在参加考试前没这么做吧
Yeah. You didn't do that before you took the test, did you?
对不起
Sorry.
我感觉好极了
I'm feeling superior.
你过了 乔什没过
You passed, but Josh didn't.
你想告诉我什么 上帝
What are you trying to tell me, god?!
慢点 妈 可别掉地上了
Easy, ama. We don't want to drop it.
真不敢相信你居然不让他们
I can't believe you wouldn't let them
在蛋糕上写上"恭喜"
put "congratulations" on the cake.
我们不能确定什么
We can't assume.
我们定计划时 上帝会笑
When we make plans, god laughs.
我什么也没教会你吗
Have I taught you nothing?
是 妈 上帝会笑我们
Yes, ama. God laughs at us.
你经常告诉我们这个
You tell us that a lot.
克丽丝应该来消息了
We should have heard from Cris by now.
我过了
I passed!
稍等
One moment.
稍等
One moment.
稍等
One moment.
你过了
You passed!
我的天
Oh, my god!
怎么啦 怎么啦
What? W-w-what? W-what happened?
她过了
She passed!
她是律师了
She's a lawyer!
她要搬走了
She's moving out!
太棒了
Yeah!
团抱
Group hug!
你根本不知道出了什么事
You don't even know what's going on.
先来身体接触 然后再问
Hey, physical contact first, questions later.
不管了 我过了
What the hell? I passed.
这蛋糕真好吃
Now, that's some good cake.
老天
Oh, man.
我们在生活中应该更多的庆祝
You know, we need to celebrate more things in life --
比如说 恭喜啦
Like, for example, "hey. Congratulations.
你刚工作了六小时
You just did six hours at work.
蛋糕
Cake!"
你确定你没有这样庆祝吗
Are you sure you don't already celebrate that way?
拥有梦想是好事 阿尔贝托
It's good to have a dream, Alberto -- you know,
克丽丝苔娜要搬出去的梦想就快实现了
like Cristela's dream of moving out that's about to come true.
费利克斯 她还搬不了 她还没得到工作
Felix, she's not leaving yet. She hasn't even gotten the job.
什么
What?
她可能没工作 可以这样吗
She might not get the job? Can she do that?
我的克丽丝苔娜只要用心就没有做不到的
My Cristela can do anything she puts her mind to.
终于夸我一次 却是说我有失败的能力
Finally a compliment, and it's on my ability to fail.
所以我不夸你 你根本听不懂话
This is why I don't do it. You don't take it well.
我希望你得不到这份工作 克丽丝
I hope you don't get the job, Cris.
我不想你搬出去
'Cause I don't want you to leave.
你不能这样跟她说
You don't tell her that.
你要说你希望她得到这份工作
You say you want her to get the job,
然后睡觉前 祈祷她得不到
then before bed, you pray she doesn't.
真是好孩子 懂得祈祷
Such good kids, to pray.
这是错的吗
Or is that wrong,
因为他们祈祷的是某人失败
because they're praying for someone to fail?
是的
Yes!
我知道我会后悔这样说 但是
You know, I know I'm gonna regret this, but...
你会想我的 对吗 妈
You're gonna miss me, right, ama?
知道我想什么吗 我的阑尾
You know what I miss? My appendix!
医生就这样永远地拿走了
The doctors took that away from me forever.
费利克斯 现在怎样 你要出租她的房♥间吗
Hey, so, Felix, what's the deal? You gonna rent out her room?
我可以和她出一样的价钱
'Cause, uh, I can match what she pays.
你知道她不付钱
You know she doesn't pay anything.
我出双倍
I'll double it.
别说了
Stop.
现在谈我搬走的问题
I-I don't think this is the right time
不太合适
to talk about me moving out.
什么 不 现在说再合适不过了
What? No. This is the perfect time.
是因为亨利说的话吗
Is this because of what Henry said?
如果是的 你就被禁足了
If it is, you're grounded.
现在丹妮拉没工作
You know, now that Daniela's out of work,
也许我应该留下每个月出
maybe I should stay and help out
几百块房♥租
with a few hundred dollars for rent.
我要原来的价格
Hey, I want the old rate.
克丽丝苔娜 别担心我
Cristela, don't worry about me.
对 别担心她 她很坚强[硬]
Yeah, don't worry about her. She's tough,
就像油地毡一样
like...Linoleum.
我不是油地毡
I'm not linoleum.
别这样 油地毡很好
Hey, come on. Linoleum's nice.
是家里面 最便宜最耐用的东西
It's like the cheapest, most durable thing in the whole house.
我不是油地毡
I am not linoleum!
有人听不懂夸奖的话
Someone can't take a compliment.
克丽丝 我一直在找
Cris, I've been looking,
我想我能找到更好的工作
and I think I can get an even better job.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
加上解雇补偿金
And with the severance package I got,
家里的情况会比之前的更好
the family might be even better off than we were before.
别担心
Don't worry.
我可以搞定
I've got it all covered.
你真是像极了油地毡
How are you not like linoleum?
她来啦 大律师
There she is -- madam attorney!
我给你准备了礼物
I got you a present.
可能是内衣
It might be lingerie.
是维秘公文包吗
Ooh! From victoria's briefcase?
这是我成为律师时 我姑妈给我的
My aunt gave that to me when I first became a lawyer.
你确定要送人吗 本
Ohh. Are you sure you want to part with it, Ben?
是 我姑妈很穷送不起好东西
Yeah. My aunt was really poor.
很好 和我拥有的东西很相配
Great. It'll go with everything else I own.
说好的晚餐不变吗
We still on for dinner?
你请客就行 记住 我很穷
Mm, only if you're buying. Remember -- I'm poor.
我是律师啦
剧集 | 笑对人生(2014) | 导航列表