剧集 | 笑对人生(2014) | 导航列表
我看到伊兹挥拳打布丽特妮
I saw Izzy punching Britney.
她却说她们是在玩"死臂游戏"
She said they were playing "dead arm."
-费利克斯 -阿尔贝托
- Felix! - Alberto!
我真高兴我不是问题所在
I'm just glad I'm not the problem.
你就是问题所在啊
You are the problem.
妈妈才是问题所在 死臂游戏才是问题所在
Ama's the problem. "dead arm's" the problem.
别打我
Don't punch me.
嘿 你们都过来坐下
Hey, guys, come on in and have a seat.
我们要开个家庭会议
We're having a family meeting.
很好 我先开始吧
Good. I'll start.
有人在偷吃罐装豆子
Someone has been sneaking in canned beans,
这种行为必须停止
and it must stop.
我把这一条写在议程上
I'll put that on the agenda.
写在最下面
Way at the bottom.
所以...
So, uh...
为什么大家都坐在这儿 电视机却没开啊
Why is everyone sitting and the tv is not on?
这叫家庭会议
It's called a family meeting.
是我第一次参加呢
It's my first.
我很讨厌
And I hate it.
家庭会议
A family meeting?
天啊 好棒 家人
Oh, my god, yes. Family.
我现在也成为家里人了
I'm, like, part of the family now.
欢迎加入这个家 请坐吧
Welcome to the family. Sit down.
克丽丝说我们有很重要的事要讨论一下
Cris says that we have some very important things to talk about.
谢你了啊
Thank you.
"有时候 我们对于自身感情的处理方式
"Sometimes, we deal with our feelings in ways
会伤害其他人的感情"
that hurt other people's feelings."
我们得找到新的方式处理自己的感情
We need to find new ways to handle that.
好吧
Fine.
我会把对别人的憎恶都憋在心里
I'll keep my negative feelings about people to myself
埋得深深的
and bury them deep inside.
如果他们比我早死 我就赢了
And if they die before me, I win.
有人好好学习了一下哦
Someone's been reading her bible.
现在我们开始吧[把球转起来]
Now let's get the ball rolling, huh?
我们把球传起来 每个人都说件会让自己生气的事
We're gonna pass this around and say what makes us angry,
但我们要用积极的方式来进行
but we'll do it in a positive way.
我先来
I'll go first.
当有人对我剧透我还没看的《神秘博士》集时
I get angry when people spoil the ending to "Doctor Who" episodes
我就会很生气
that I haven't seen yet.
比如大家都变成机器人的那集 还记得吗
Like that episode where everybody became robots. Remember that?
我还没看到那一集呢
I haven't watched that one yet.
感觉好爽啊
That felt good.
家庭会议令我很生气
I'm angry about family meetings.
克丽丝苔娜对我刻薄时 我就会很生气
I'm angry whenever Cristela's mean to me.
我以后会尽量友善些的
I will try to be nicer.
好吧 你想一抱泯恩仇吗
Okay. You want to hug it out?
闭嘴 把球传给下一个人
Shut up and pass the ball.
你这是在拆台
Very not helpful.
听着 现在家里有种引起欺凌的氛围
Look, there is an atmosphere that causes bullying in this house,
这股不正之风必须纠正
and it needs to be fixed.
恶霸是谁啊
Who's the bully?
你跟我说是谁
You tell me who it is,
我去把勺子拿出来 结束一切烦恼
and I'll get the spoon out and end it!
你该攻击你自己
Well, you should get ready to hit yourself
因为你也是恶霸之一
because you're one of the bullies.
你瞧见我是从谁身上学来的了吗
You see who I learned it from?
我的行为完全不是我自己的错
My behavior is not my fault!
嘿 得了吧
Oh, hey, come on, now.
你这可不是教个人责任的好榜样
Way to teach personal responsibility.
说得对 丹妮拉
That's right, Daniela.
如果你身上有问题 你就该勇于承认
If you have a problem, you should admit it.
等一下 你们也都有责任
Wait a minute. You guys are both responsible, too.
神马
What?
没错 "死臂游戏"
Yes. "dead arm."
伊兹就是玩了这个游戏 才陷入了麻烦
That game is exactly what Izzy did that got her in trouble.
等等 伊兹在打人前先说了"死臂"吗
Oh, wait. Did Izzy say "dead arm" first?
如果她说了 那布丽特妮根本站不住脚
'Cause if she did, Britney doesn't have a leg to stand on.
会议结束
This meeting is over.
不 不 我们还没谈罐装豆子被偷吃的事呢
No, no. We have not talked about the canned beans yet.
听着 伊兹的行为你们都有责任
Look, you are all responsible for Izzy's behavior,
你们要做个好点的榜样
and you guys need to start becoming better role models!
都坐下
Now sit down!
这一切是因为布丽特妮说我欺凌她了吗
Is this because Britney said I was bullying her?
因为我只是像克丽丝苔娜那样站起来维护自己而已
'Cause I just stuck up for myself like Cristela does.
我还是坐下吧
I'll sit down.
布丽特妮说我打人像个小女孩一样
Britney said I hit like a girl.
她以后都不会犯这种错了
She won't be making that mistake again.
你一定会为我感到骄傲的
You'd have been proud of me.
我觉得现在好像偏了方向吧
I think we're getting off track now.
我是说...
I mean...
妈 你刚刚在说什么罐装豆子的事吧
Ama, you -- you were asking about canned beans.
现在竟然是我成了恶霸
So now I'm the bully.
我
Me!
我简直是我认识的最善良的人了
I am, like, the nicest person I know.
你们敢相信吗
Can you believe it?
你没有赞同我的说法
You're not agreeing with me.
我觉得现在保持诚实很重要
I feel like it's important to be honest here...
但我又很害怕
But I'm also scared.
你不必害怕的啊
You don't have to be scared.
你可以直接告诉我你的想法
You can just tell me what you think.
我是可以
I-I could.
但过后你可能会说出一些
But then you'd probably say something
让我很伤心难过的话
to make me feel bad about myself right after.
我不是那种人啊
I...I don't do that.
我跟每个人都相处得很好
I-I get along with everyone.
我绝不和你说话
I'm not talking to you!
为什么 你没收到我的短♥信♥吗
Why? D-d-didn't you get my text?
就是你称我为"哭泣宝宝"那条吗
The one where you called me a crybaby?
我收到了
Oh, I got it.
你在胡说些什么呢
What are you talking about?
那个哭泣猫表情符号♥
The crying-cat emoji, huh?
天啊 我可不是想表达那个意思
Oh, gosh. That's not what I was trying to say.
但你表达出来的就是那个意思
Oh, ho, that is what you said.
-你在开玩笑吗 -没错 不 我没在开玩笑
- Are you kidding me?! - Yeah! Oh, no. I'm not kidding.
把你们的手♥机♥都拿出来
Take out your phones!
好了 现在
All right, now...
你们相互读对方的短♥信♥
You're gonna read the other person's text
按照你所理解的那个语气来读 好吗
the way that it sounded to you, okay?
-好啊 行吧 -行吧
- Okay, fine. - Fine, okay.
-好啊 来吧 -行啊
- Fine. Let's do this. - Sure. Fine.
-开始啊 -好吧
- Let's do it. - All right.
-好吧 -好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
好吧
Okay.
[谢了 乔什
"Thanks, Josh.
祝你"好运"哟]
Good luck with that."
[你这话什么意思]
"What does that mean?"
[就那个意思啊 你不识字吗 哈哈]
"Just what it says. Can't you read? Ha ha."
[哇 某人很笨哦 加上哭泣猫表情]
"Wow. Someone's dense. Crying kitty picture."
瞧吧 你就是在这里称我为哭泣宝宝的
See, that's where you called me a crybaby, right there.
不是 我...
N-no, I-I --
嘿 请大家淡定别失控
Hey, let's stay in character.
等等
Wait.
你一开始为什么就认为
Why would you assume
我是用讽刺挖苦的语气在说话啊
that I'm being sarcastic in the first place?
因为你有时就是这样啊
Because sometimes you are.
等等 你刚刚这句是讽刺挖苦的语气吗
Oh, wait. Were you being sarcastic just now?
不是
No!
你们大家对我就是这种看法吗
Is that what you guys think of me?
各位
Guys...
当...
When...
剧集 | 笑对人生(2014) | 导航列表