剧集 | 笑对人生(2014) | 导航列表
He's come a long way.
我刚开始在那里工作时
That's not what he used to call me
他可不是那么称呼我的
when I first started working there.
让我猜猜 他派你来跟我谈判
Let me guess -- he sent you over here to talk to me
因为他害怕我会吼他
'cause he's too afraid that I'll yell at him --
那个傻帽
The big wuss.
不不 我只是觉得
No, no, I-I just thought
也许你不是真的想起诉卡尔佩珀先生
that perhaps you didn't really want to sue Mr. Culpepper,
也许你这么做只是因为
you know, that maybe you're just doing this
你想伤害他
because you want to hurt him.
当然了
Absolutely.
直接承认吧
Just admit it.
等等 你真的承认了
Oh, wait -- you actually admit it.
是的 我就喜欢直言不讳
Yeah, being blunt's not really an issue for me.
希望你不介意我也跟你一样
Well, I hope you don't mind if I am, too.
你的胜算不大
Your case stinks.
那是他的楼 他是业主
You know, it's his building, he's the owner,
所有判例法都对你不利
all the case laws are against you,
如果你不撤诉 就会被我们彻底摧毁
and if you don't drop it, we'll tear you to shreds.
我喜欢你
I like you.
你很有种
You're ballsy.
是的 我一直很喜欢有种[睾丸]
Yeah, well, having balls has never been an issue for me.
我应该换个说法的
There's got to be a better way I could have said that.
知道吗 我愿意撤诉
You know what? I will drop this case.
真的吗 谢谢你
Wow, really? Thank you.
但前提是你要来为我工作
But only if you come and work for me.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
我对强势的女性没有抵抗力
I've got a soft spot for pushy women.
我想是异性相吸的缘故吧
I guess opposites attract.
费利克斯 那是不可能的 老兄
Felix. It is not possible, bro.
-你错了 我告诉你 -我说得没错
- You are wrong. I'm telling you. - I'm -- I'm not wrong.
亲爱的 你能帮我们解决一个争端吗
Honey, can you settle an argument for us?
那不公平 她是你老婆
Oh, that's not even fair. She's your wife.
她当然会站在你那边
Of course she's gonna take your side.
为什么 因为我没有自己的思想吗
Why, because I don't have a mind of my own?
没错 你是软骨贤妻
Yes. You're a good wife.
这其实是种赞美
It's actually a compliment.
-问吧 -好 好
- Go. - Okay, okay.
丹妮拉 听我说
Daniela, listen.
洛奇2和洛奇4打起来谁会赢
Who would win in a fight, "Rocky II" or "Rocky IV"?
你的时间都花在这种事情上了吗 白♥痴♥
This is how you spend your day, baboso?
我赢了 我就说嘛 女人才不在乎
I win. I told you -- women don't care
这种有哲理的问题
about philosophical stuff like that.
蓝博会把他们都打败
Rambo would beat them both.
看呐 外婆 我们要卖♥♥巧克力棒
Look, ama, we get to sell chocolate bars
来给我们的课后项目筹钱
to raise money for our after-school program.
你们没有课后项目啊
You don't have an after-school program.
我就是你们的课后项目
I am your after-school program.
看起来很好吃
Those look good.
你得先付钱 2美元一个
Uh, you have to pay first -- $2 each.
让我去哪里弄30美元
Where am I gonna get $30.
妈妈 爸爸
Hey, mom, dad.
你们可以把这些拿到你们公♥司♥去卖♥♥吗
Can you guys take them and sell them at your work?
当然了 宝贝
Sure, honey.
麦伦欠我的
Myron owes me.
我那有一柜子的光明节用的包装纸
I've got a closet full of Hanukkah wrapping paper.
我可以拿一盒去工作场所卖♥♥
I could take a box to the job site.
为什么不呢
Why not?
为什么不
Why not?
为什么不
Why not?!
我们要自己去卖♥♥
We need to sell them ourselves.
克丽丝说如果要做好一件事
Cris told me if you want a job done right,
就要亲自去做
you got to do it yourself.
真聪慧 伊兹
Very smart, Izzy.
来 回答我
So, tell me something --
洛奇2和洛奇4打起来谁会赢
who would win in a fight, "Rocky II" or "Rocky IV"?
克丽丝 我要跟你道个歉
Oh, hey, Cris, I owe you an apology.
是的 没错
Yeah, you do...
因为那个东西
For that thing.
什么 什么东西
What -- w-what thing?
你说呢
You tell me.
你说呢
You tell me.
是这样 我决定停用卫♥星♥电♥视♥
Okay, well, I-I decided to
改看有线电视
switch from satellite to cable,
而我都没事先征求你的意见
and I-I didn't even get your opinion about it.
你能看得起卫星和有线电视呐
Wow, you can afford satellite or cable?
我觉得很内疚 因为我知道你绝不会
I-I just feel bad because I know you would never consider
不跟我商量 就做出重大的改变
a big change without talking to me about it first,
因为我们是这么亲密的朋友
'Cause we're way better friends than that...
对吧
Right?
别怪我 要怪就怪我后妈
Don't blame me. Blame my step-mom.
她知道我是个大嘴巴
I mean, she knows that I'm a blabbermouth.
你怎么能不跟我说呢
Like, h-how could you not tell me?
我还没决定呢
Well, I haven't decided yet.
卡尔佩珀先生让我实现了事业突破
I mean, Mr. Culpepper gave me my big break.
我来这里才几个月
And I've only been here for a couple months.
换我就根本不会考虑
I wouldn't even consider it.
维罗妮卡做的事是我梦想有朝一日能做的
Veronica is doing everything I'd want to do one day.
我希望有一天能为美好的事物辩护
I-It'd be nice to defend paradise
而不是恶劣的事物[停车场]
instead of a parking lot for once.
我们做的事有什么不对
What is so wrong with what we do?
人们需要有地方停车
People do need a place to park, you know.
等等 我以为你不喜欢那个案子
Wait, I thought you hated that case.
而且你为什么变得这么怪怪的
And why are you getting so weird?
是啊 乔什 你这么古怪是为什么
Yeah, Josh, what are you being so weird about?
如果关心朋友也算古怪的话
Well, if caring about a friend is weird,
那我就是个怪人吧
then guess I'm weird.
嘿 大家快来围观我 我是个怪人
Hey, look at me, everybody, I'm weird.
古怪的乔什
Weird Josh!
我还是...
I'm just gonna --
话说 我觉得他是担心你会离开
You know, I think he's worried that you'll leave
他会想念你的
and he's gonna miss you.
我希望你知道
And I want you to know,
不管你做什么决定 我也都会想念你的
whatever you decide, I'm gonna miss you too.
如果我决定留下来呢
What if I decide to stay?
我还是会想念你的 周末的时候想
I'll still miss you -- just on the weekends.
如果你想来探望我 我就在这里的
Well, I'm here if you want to stop by.
我也不知道该怎么做才好
I don't know what to do.
天啊 那真是个大好机会啊
Oh, god, it's such a good opportunity.
维罗妮卡说 一旦合伙人位置出现空缺
Veronica said I'd be the first in line
我会是他们的首要考虑对象
when an associate's spot opened up.
但那真的会让我爸很伤心的
But it would really hurt daddy.
不 不会的
No, it wouldn't.
会吗
Would it?
当然会
A lot.
我爸爸不擅长表现出自己的感情
You know, daddy's not good at showing his feelings.
所以他的历任妻子和我们家的狗都抛弃他了
That's why all his wives and our dogs run away.
但他很喜欢你
But he likes you.
更甚的是 他尊重你
And, more than that, he respects you.
不 他并不尊重我
No, he doesn't.
他尊重我吗
Does he?
当然了
A lot.
那我不能走了
Well, then, I can't leave.
我欠他的
I owe him.
我最好去告诉他 他还是要吃官司的
Better go tell him he's still getting sued.
你别这么咧着嘴笑跑去告诉他啊
You know, I wouldn't tell him with that grin on your face.
-现在还咧着嘴吗 -没错
- Still there? - Yep.
我会努力学会控制的
I'll work on it.
打扰了 老板 你在忙吗
Excuse me, sir. Are you busy?
不算吧
Oh, not really.
正在考虑选购一艘游艇呢
剧集 | 笑对人生(2014) | 导航列表