剧集 | 笑对人生(2014) | 导航列表
It's the twenty-first.
但继续说
But go on...
传播一下你的智慧
Dispense your wisdom.
克丽丝苔娜
Cristela...
好的婚姻要满足夫妻双方的需求
A good marriage is what's best for the people in it.
如果在一起意味着长♥期♥分开
You know, if being together means always being apart,
那么 有时心里知道
well...then sometimes it's just nice
这世上有人与你紧密相连
knowing that there's someone out there
知道自己并不孤单
that's connected to you...
这感觉也很好
that you're not alone.
你说的 还真的很有道理
That... actually made sense.
我想问题很深刻的
I...I give things a lot of thought.
早上好 妈
Morning, ama.
咖啡好了
There's coffee.
真的吗
Really?
妈 等等
Ama, wait!
你也许应该先尝尝
You might want to taste it first.
为什么
Why?
快尝尝吧 老女人
Just taste it, you nasty woman.
榛子
Hazelnut.
是的
Yep.
为什么
Why?
因为你丈夫喜欢这个味道
'Cause that's how your husband likes it.
我觉得他以前喜欢榛子味道
I think he liked hazelnut.
但也许是蜂蜜
Maybe it was honey.
这是什么
What's this?
别说"是个信封"
And don't say "an envelope."
打开看看
Open it.
凭此券可在布罗斯学院获得十次
"This entitles you to ten couples' dance lessons
夫妻舞蹈课程
at the Broes Academy.
学习用你的身体表达自己
Learn to express yourself with your body."
费利克斯
Felix...
这和我想的是一样的吗
Is this what I think it is?
接下来十周的每个约会之夜的活动
Every date night for the next ten weeks.
我也许毁掉了一个回忆
I may have destroyed a memory,
那是我无法挽回的
and I can't do anything about that.
但我可以制♥造♥新的回忆 对吗
But I can create new ones, right?
真是个美丽的童话
Such a fairy tale.
我该带谁去做我的舞伴呢
Now, who should I take as my partner?
谢谢
Thank you.
你记得那晚我们还做了什么吗
Hey, you remember what else we did that night?
是在那晚之后的六个月后
Mm, it was six months after that night,
但 是的 我记得
but, yes, I remember.
再过六个月 我们可以再来一次
And in six months, we'll do it again.
克丽丝苔娜 你在干什么
Cristela, what are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
你们这样让我以后怎么结婚啊
You know you've ruined marriage for me.
你们这么甜蜜让我不愿意将就于
'Cause I'm not willing to settle for anything less
任何♥平♥凡的婚姻
than what you guys have.
好了 你可以走了 气氛开始尴尬了
Okay, you can leave now. It's getting weird.
我感觉挺好
Feels right to me.
剧集 | 笑对人生(2014) | 导航列表