剧集 | 笑对人生(2014) | 导航列表
你的人生目标真的和我的不同
that your goals really are different than mine,
而那也无妨
and that's still okay.
岂止无妨 我的目标很伟大
Okay? They're great.
听我说
Look...
我对你的人生做了一个评价
I made one comment about your life,
伤了你的心 我非常抱歉
and it hurt you, and I'm so sorry.
但你有没有想过我的感受 你和妈
But how do you think it makes me feel when you and ama --
总是批评我的人生
You -- you criticize my life every day.
但我们只是想让你活得更好
But we just want you to make it better
因为你的人生看起来好惨
because it seems so sad.
你都意识不到你在那么做了 是吧
You don't even know you're doing it anymore, do you?
拜托 别又来一遍了
Oh, please. Don't start again.
老板 我考虑了一下
Sir, I've been thinking,
尽管我非常感谢您给我这个机会
and as much as I appreciate the opportunity,
但我觉得做心脏复苏术的津贴
I feel like Cristela should be the one
应该给克丽丝苔娜
to get the stipend for CPR.
那样你就能有更多时间
So, then, that'll give you more time
在这间会议室里乱搞了是吧
to make out here in the conference room.
您说什么
What's that, now?
告诉我 你们是在哪里做的
So, um, tell me, where exactly did it happen?
是在这里吗
Was it around here?
不不 不是在那里做的 不
Oh, no, no. It -- it didn't happen there. It ha-- no!
没有 什么都没有做过
Nothing -- uh, nothing happened.
根本没做过 没做过
It didn't happen. Didn't happen.
我不知道你心里认为
I don't know what you think
在律所里什么样的行为算是得体的
is acceptable behavior in a law office,
但我很确定
but I'm pretty sure it isn't
和老板的女儿乱搞是绝对不行的
carrying on with the boss' daughter.
是的老板 我同意 对不起 老板
Yes, sir. I agree, sir. I'm sorry, sir.
我 我会...
I just -- I'm gonna -- that's --
一定不会有下次了
That's not gonna happen ever again.
最好没有 你现在如履薄冰了 小子
Better not, 'cause you're on thin ice there, junior.
出去时小心别被门撞到屁♥股♥
Make sure that door don't hit your fanny on the way out.
好的老板 与您会面很高兴 老板
Okay, sir. Yeah. Nice meeting you, sir.
我的表现如何 女儿
How was that, honey?
棒极了 爹地
Beautiful, daddy.
剧集 | 笑对人生(2014) | 导航列表