剧集 | 笑对人生(2014) | 导航列表
Wait, isn't the expression
"常陪陪妈妈"吗
"Doing time with ama"?
是啊 他们一起去教堂 一起做晚餐
Yeah, they're going to church. They're making dinner.
他们都在做好事 那让我很紧张
Both of them doing good things makes me nervous.
他来了
Here he comes.
你们被我大摇大摆的姿势迷住了吗
You guys captivated by my swagger?
关键就在于扭臀摆胯
You know, the trick is in the hips.
就像我跳舞时一样
It's like my dancing.
你还穿着这种教堂短裤呢
You are still rocking those church shorts.
是啊 马上要送些食物去给唱诗班
Yeah, just, uh, taking some food to the choir.
和老妈一起
With ama.
真是一点都"不"古怪啊
Not weird at all.
我觉得这很孝顺
I think it's sweet.
-好样的 阿尔贝托 -谢谢
- Good for you, Alberto. - Thank you.
我倒是想向你求个拥抱
You know, um, I'd ask you for a hug,
但我不想毁了我到目前为止取得的好印象
but, uh, I don't want to ruin the roll I'm on.
今天是你的幸运日
Consider it your lucky day.
什么
What?!
话说 我倒是想向你求吻
You know, I'd ask you for a kiss,
但我不想毁了我到目前为止取得的好印象
but I don't want to ruin the roll I'm on.
已经被毁了
Consider it ruined.
反正求抱成功 无所谓啦
Still got a hug, so whatever.
我知道他为什么对妈这么好
I know why he's being so nice to ama.
他利用她与克丽丝苔娜搞好关系
He's using her to get in good with Cristela.
利用一个可怜孤单的老太太
Using a sad, lonely, old woman
来追求一个可怜孤单稍微年轻的女人
to romance a sad, lonely, slightly younger woman.
涉及其中的都好可怜
Everyone involved is sad.
我不会让你毁掉我今天的好心情 费利克斯
I'm not gonna let you ruin my mood today, Felix,
因为我可以列席桑德森的案子
because I got a seat at the table for the Sanderson trial.
太棒了 克丽丝
Oh, that's so great, Cris.
我就知道你能行
I knew you'd get it.
真的吗
Really?
我不知道你知道我有这么优秀
I didn't know you knew that I was that good.
我不知道 我只是知道你不是白人
I don't. I just know you're not white.
这有什么关系
What's that got to do with it?
那家伙不把房♥子租给少数族裔
Uh, you know, the guy doesn't rent to minorities.
你的老板当然会让一个少数族裔
Of course your boss is gonna want a minority
坐在他旁边
sitting next to him.
恭喜了
Congratulations.
我得到这份工作并不是因为我是墨西哥人
I didn't get the job because I'm Mexican.
我得到这份工作因为我是最佳人选
I got the job because I'm the best person for it.
谁在乎呢 反正你得到了这份工作
Who cares? You got the job.
我在乎
I care.
是啊 但你也在乎一些傻事
Yeah, but you care about dumb things.
你是对的
You're right.
我在乎你
I care about you.
如果是墨西哥人对你有帮助 那就有帮助呗
Look, if being Mexican helped you, then it helped you.
这事从没发生过 我们应该庆祝
That never happens. We should be celebrating.
每个人都尽量利用一切资源
Everybody uses what they have.
我在客服中心有两个办法加薪
There are two ways I could get a raise at the call center --
穿法兰绒上衣或是吊带装
Wearing a flannel shirt or spaghetti straps.
我来猜猜
Let me guess.
我去年加薪了两次
I got two raises last year.
你没意见吗
And you're okay with her doing that?
当然没
Of course I am.
如果她上司不喜欢她的肩膀
If her boss didn't like her shoulders,
我也不会有链锯
then I wouldn't own a chain saw.
利用一切优势 这是美国的做法
Taking every advantage you can get is the american way,
尤其是我们 你的优势并不多
especially if, like us, you have fewer advantages.
我的优势正是我的劣势
Even my advantage is my disadvantage.
我太帅了 会吓坏人的
I'm so handsome, it can be intimidating.
你一旦开口 大家都淡定了
And then you open your mouth and everyone relaxes.
打扰下 卡尔佩珀先生
Excuse me, Mr. Culpepper.
可以谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
第一次上庭
Oh, first time at the big table.
紧张了 这很正常
Got the jitters, huh? Well, it happens.
我不能建议你喝酒壮胆
Now, I can't advise you to have a shot of liquid courage
缓解紧张
to settle your nerves,
但我可以离开房♥间
but I could leave the room
并且告诉你酒在哪里
and point out where the liquor is.
不用 谢谢
No. Thanks.
我得到这次的工作是因为
Did I get this assignment because of...
与工作无关的原因吗
Any non-work-related something?
抱歉 这是什么意思
Sorry, what are we doing with this?
我可以坐在律师席上是因为我是少数族裔吗
Am I sitting at counsel table because I'm a minority?
当然了
Of course you are.
你研究了案子
Well, you read the case.
也许你是这家伙的唯一机会
You may be the only chance this guy has.
我不太确定我想这样赢得工作
I'm not sure I want to win the assignment this way.
你和乔什都很优秀
Look, you and Josh were both great.
麦迪
Maddie...
很甜美
Is sweet.
但你上庭可以让桑德森先生
But having you there is gonna make Mr. Sanderson
看起来更具同情心
look more sympathetic,
对德州一半陪审员来说是这样
well, to roughly half the jurors in Texas.
难以置信
I can't believe this.
如果麦迪是棕色皮肤
So, if Maddie was brown,
她就能坐在你旁边咯
she would be the one sitting next to you?
如果麦迪是棕色皮肤
Well, if Maddie was brown,
那我第一任老婆就要好好解释一下了
my first wife would have a lot of explaining to do.
我只是需要听到你说 这工作是我努力得来的
I just need to hear you say that I earned this with my work.
如果这对你来说很重要的话 好的
Well, if it means that much to you, okay.
你没有说
You didn't say it.
我没时间胡闹 克丽丝苔娜
Look, I don't have time for this, Cristela.
你到底做不做
You gonna do it or not?
我会在抗♥议♥中接受
I'm gonna do it under protest.
我知道了
I see.
你抗♥议♥得到特殊优待
So, you're protesting getting special treatment.
你们这些人什么毛病啊
What is it with you people?
恭喜了
Oh, hey, congratulations.
律师席 你肯定很激动吧
Counsel table, huh? You must be so excited.
是的 我好激动
Yeah. I'm thrilled.
应该的
You should be.
如果我是你 我会很开心
I mean, I would have been happy if it was me.
现在选你我更开心
I think I'm even happier that it's you.
我的天 你就不能输不起吗
Oh, my god. Can you just be a sore loser?
出什么事了
What's wrong?
这次我胜出并不光彩
Look, this isn't a great win for me, okay?
卡尔佩珀先生选我是因为我是拉丁裔
Mr. Culpepper picked me because I'm latino.
当然了
Of course.
你赢是因为我完全无法掌控的原因
You won because of something I have no control over.
你没办法通过学习成为墨西哥人
I mean, you can't study to be Mexican.
慢着 可以吗
Wait. Can you?
他觉得如果有拉丁裔坐在旁边
He just thought that it would make Sanderson look better
会让桑德森形象好些
if he had a latino sitting next to him.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
这主意是我在诉状中提出的
That idea was in my Sanderson brief.
我自找的
I did this to myself.
我因为自己的肤色受到了歧视
I was discriminated against because of the color of my skin --
被我自己歧视
By me.
感觉不太好对吗
Doesn't feel good, does it?
太不好了
Not at all.
姐妹
Sistah?
我们不会这样做
Yeah, we're not doing that.
可以确定我的委托人
We will establish that my client
并没有种族歧视
is someone who doesn't racially profile,
在出租♥房♥♥屋时
who doesn't care about the color of someone's skin
他并不关心肤色
when it comes to renting one of his apartments.
没错 桑德森先生的确是区别对待
Yes, Mr. Sanderson is discriminating,
但只是针对良好的信用问题
but only when it comes to who has good credit.
这可是一句妙语
剧集 | 笑对人生(2014) | 导航列表