剧集 | 笑对人生(2014) | 导航列表
We have a pit bull at my house,
不过她也不赖
but she's good, too.
怎么回事
So, what's this all about,
你老板要我签婚前协议吗
your boss wants me to sign a prenup?
你知道了吗
You know about that?
他的想法没那么难猜
Well, it's not that hard to think like he does.
只需动一半脑子
You just use half your brain
然后听从钱包或是老二的意见
and take your advice from your wallet or your penis.
这两样我都没有 所以...
Well, I don't carry either one of those, so...
他知道我不会签字的
He knows I'm not gonna sign that thing.
他只是耍诡计
He's just playing games
把离婚的事拖着
to stretch this whole divorce out.
那你就签了吧
Then just sign it.
反正你不在乎钱
I mean, you don't care about the money.
但他在乎钱 我在乎的是伤害他
No, but he does, and I care about hurting him.
慢着
Wait a second.
你这样做是为了拖延吗
Are you just doing this to stretch it out?
我只是在欣赏你的客厅 因为
You know, I'm just admiring your living room, 'cause...
让我想起我曾经住过9年的地方
...it reminds me of a place I used to for about nine years.
才不是
Oh, no, no, no, no.
你在拖延
You are stretching!
这段婚姻对你来说还有意义 对吗
Your marriage still means something to you, doesn't it?
当然
Well, sure.
我在大地女神前赤脚宣的婚誓
I-I took my vows barefoot in front of the earth goddess...
这样我可以亲近
So that I could be connected
大地与宇宙万物
to the soil and everything cosmic.
你还爱他吗
Do you still love him?
跟真的似的
As if.
你还爱他 我就知道
Yes, you do! I knew it!
我对天发誓
I swear to god,
我有一张那样的毛毯
I had an afghan just like that one.
别想扯开话题
Unh-unh. Nope, no, unh-unh.
我要拯救你的婚姻
I am saving your marriage
因为我相信"直到死亡将我们分开"
because I believe in "till death do us part."
如果能让你省点心 我可以杀了他
Well, I could kill him, if that'd make it easier for you.
就是她
There she is.
你没告诉我她很漂亮
You didn't tell me she was pretty.
你指望怎样 我当年身材那么好
Well, what'd you expect? I was in shape back then.
我们走
Let's go.
露西娅
Hey, Lucia.
你可能不记得我了
Uh, you -- you probably don't even remember me --
-费利克斯 -是的
- Felix! Ah! - Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
她记得你 好了 她记得你
She remembers you. Okay, she remembers you.
你好
Hi.
我是丹妮拉 费利克斯的妻子 嫁了好多年了
I'm Daniela, Felix's wife -- of many years.
我是露西娅 前女友
I'm Lucia, a girlfriend for
任期只有一个非常开心的夏天
one... Very fun summer.
我很高兴碰到你了
Well, I'm glad that we bumped into you,
费利克斯刚刚提到
because Felix just mentioned
他有话对你说
that there's something he wants to say to you.
对吗 费利克斯
Right, Felix?
是的
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
我只是想为当时发生的事
No, I just wanted to specifically apologize
特别地道个歉
for, g-generally, whatever happened at the time.
我没明白
I'm confused.
他意思是他很抱歉
Oh, what he means to say is that he's sorry
你们分手时他伤害了你
that he hurt you when you two broke up.
你心碎了吗
Did it crush you?
所以你才依然在保龄球馆工作吗
Is that why you still work in a bowling alley?
我父亲是这里的老板
My father owns in this place,
而且我当时完全没受伤害
and, no, I-I wasn't hurt at all.
要说有什么
If anything,
也是我担心费利克斯依然为我提分手
I was worried that Felix would still be angry at me
而生我的气
for breaking up with him.
不好意思 什么
I'm sorry. What?
但我听说他分手后找到一位
Yeah, but then I heard he found a rebound girl
疗伤期女友
right after that.
我猜是你
I guess that's you.
今晚是我们约会之夜
It's our date night.
丹妮拉 你生气时还是别把食品
Daniela, I don't think you should put the groceries away
从购物袋里拿出来
when you're angry.
为什么
Why not?
瞧
Well...
现在做三明治简直就是挑战
Sandwiches will be a challenge.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我和费利克斯在闹矛盾
I'm going through something with Felix.
-太好了 -什么
- Great! - What?
没什么 我老板和他妻子
No, it's just that m-my boss and his wife,
他们总是吵架
they fight all the time,
我想让他们更像你们
and I'm trying to get them to be more like you guys are...
通常情况下
...normally.
你得让他们坐下来交流
You just got to get 'em to sit down and talk.
如果感情还值得被拯救
If the relationship is worth saving,
他们就会想沟通
then they'll want to communicate.
你在这里 亲爱的
Oh. There you are, honey.
别和我说话
Don't speak to me.
我希望你已经冷静了
I was hoping you'd have a chance to cool off...
我回家走了这么长时间
During my long walk home.
亲爱的 对不起我说了谎
Honey, I'm sorry I lied.
不是因为这个
That's not it.
好吧 那我很抱歉因为...
Okay, then I'm sorry b-because...
我不知道为什么
I don't know why.
我从来都不知道
I never know why.
自己想想
Figure it out.
丹妮拉
Daniela!
你不是刚说恩爱夫妻之间
Aren't you the one that just said
要好好沟通吗
that good couples communicate?
而且面对现实吧
And let's face it,
如果你要等着他自己想到
if you're waiting for him to figure it out,
我们都知道那要等多久
we all know how long that could take.
只有夫妻双方可以发言
Only people in this marriage get to speak.
我们有童话般的生活 是因为你选中了我
Our life was a fairy tale because you picked me...
而不是因为你将就着娶了我
Not because you settled for me.
但我的确选中了你
But I did pick you!
当时有很多美女
There were a lot of beautiful girls there.
那晚是"女士免费一局兼一个热狗之夜"
It was "ladies get a game and a hot dog free night,"
记得吗
remember?
慢着慢着慢着 我在试着搞清楚状况
W-wait, wait, wait, wait. I'm trying to catch up.
你说他"将就"是什么意思
So, what do you mean he settled for you?
露西娅甩了他 不是他甩了她
Lucia dumped him. He didn't dump her.
这改变了那一整个晚上
And that changes the whole night,
和之后发生的一切
and everything that happened after!
行了 肥皂剧女王 别激动
Uh, okay, telenovela queen, take it back.
就算你们的关系
It doesn't really matter
开始于一个弥天大谎 也没什么大不了
that your relationship was founded on a big lie.
只是个小谎而已
It was barely a fib.
克丽丝苔娜 你别帮我了
Cristela, don't help me.
听我说 重要的不是如何开始
Look, what's important is not how it started.
而是现在你们很恩爱
It's that it works now.
你看 听克丽丝苔娜的话
You see? Listen to Cristela.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会提醒你你说过这句话
I'm gonna remind you you said that.
你不明白
You don't get it.
他偷走了我的回忆
He stole a memory from me...
一个我非常珍惜的回忆
One that I really cherished...
我永远都找不回了
That I'll never have back.
克丽丝 你说什么
Cris, you were saying?
你不能因为他无法挽回的事而生他的气
You can't be mad at him for something he can't fix.
我可以对他很失望吗
Can I be disappointed?
是的 你可以失望
剧集 | 笑对人生(2014) | 导航列表