剧集 | 笑对人生(2014) | 导航列表
伊兹 你看
Oh, Izzy, look.
我们还没回复布丽特妮的生日派对邀请
We still haven't responded to Britney's birthday party.
溜冰派对听起来很有趣 是吧
Skating party sounds fun, right?
我不想去
I don't feel like going.
布丽特妮总是取笑我
Britney always makes fun of me.
她叫我"晕子"
She calls me "DIzzy."
怎么了啊
What?!
很押韵啊
It rhymes.
伊兹 你和布丽特妮是怎么回事
Izzy, what's going on with you and Britney?
她为什么欺负你
Why is she picking on you?
我不想谈这件事
I don't want to talk about it.
不不不 你得有所行动
No, no, no. You got to do something.
我上学时
When I was in school,
有几个学生把男厕标志改成
some kids changed the bathroom sign to
"男生与克丽丝苔娜专用"
"boys and Cristela."
而我还中计了
And I fell for it.
两次
Twice.
是啊 真糟糕
Yeah, that was awful.
我只在你第一次中计时笑过
I only laughed the first time.
我勇敢站出来维护自己 才制止了他们的行为
You know, it only stopped when I defended myself.
伊兹 怎么回事
Izzy... What's going on?
我只是不想参加她的派对 好吗
I just don't want to go to her party, okay?
白♥痴♥布丽特妮
Stupid Britney.
"晕伊兹 晕伊兹"
"DIzzy Izzy. DIzzy Izzy."
还是很好笑啊
Still funny!
你跟你♥爸♥说你遇到的问题了吗
So, did you tell your dad about your problem?
我唯一的问题
The only problem I have
就是别人对我说 我遇到了问题
is people telling me I have problems.
死臂
Dead arm!
嘿 不许打架
Hey, no fighting.
我们没打架 我们在玩"死臂"
We're not fighting. We're playing "dead arm."
那是什么
And what's that?
是个游戏
It's a game.
你生某人气时 就喊"死臂"
You're mad at someone, you yell "dead arm,"
然后给他一拳
and you punch them.
你刚刚说了"死臂"
You said, "dead arm."
"死臂"玩够了
That is enough "dead arm"!
准备上♥床♥睡觉吧
Let's get ready for bed.
有个女孩取笑伊兹 让我有些担心
I don't like this girl teasing Izzy.
只是成长必经阶段 克丽丝
It's a phase, Cris.
是啊 小孩子就喜欢取笑别人
Yeah, kids tease.
小时候我管他叫"肥佬阿尔贝托"
I mean, I used to call him "fat Alberto" growing up.
是啊 然而你看
Yeah, and hey, hey, hey!
我现在不是挺好的
I turned out just fine.
拜托 只是取笑一下而已
Come on, it's just a little teasing.
我以前管他叫"帅哥费利克斯"
I used to call him "handsome Felix."
"帅哥费利克斯"吗
Oh, "handsome Felix"?
兄弟 说出的话可是无法收回的
Boy, those are words you can't take back.
知道吗
You know what, uh...
我应该去拿些冰来 敷在手臂上
I better get us some, uh, some ice on these arms.
我的胳膊不肿都已经很粗壮了
You know, they're, uh, already swollen enough as it is.
我想厨房♥在那边
I think the kitchen's over there.
取外号♥是很伤人的
You know, name-calling hurts.
伊兹现在就像我当年那样被欺凌
Izzy's being bullied just like I was
因为我当时热衷于科幻小说和戏剧
'Cause I was into sci-fi and loved theater.
是啊 我们都看了
Yeah, we -- we all saw
你上学时写的《星球大战》音乐剧
the "Star Wars" musical you wrote in school.
-《莉亚公主的悲惨世界》 -是啊
- "Princess Leia Miserables." - Yeah.
还有校报上的剧评 "斯瑞皮 糟"
And the school paper review -- "C-3P-No."
《星球大战》中人物: C-3PO 斯瑞皮欧
当初让我很难过 现在依然让我难过
It hurt then, and it hurts now.
是啊 但克丽丝也许是对的
Yeah. Well, Cris may be right.
也许伊兹需要对付一下这个小恶霸
I mean, maybe Izzy needs to deal with this bully.
你说"对付一下"
By "deal with"...
意思是 放学后别跑 是吗
you mean... after school, no?
我去拿我的存款
I'll get my savings account.
那是什么情况
What is that?
她的存款就是一袜子的硬币
It's what she calls her sock full of pennies.
我不懂怎么会有人欺凌伊兹
I don't understand how anyone can bully Izzy.
我不知道 你上学时为什么
I don't know. I mean, why did you
欺凌那些你所欺凌的孩子
bully the kids you bullied in school?
你在说些什么呢
What are you talking about?
费利克斯 告诉她
Felix, tell her.
很久以前的事了
It was so long ago.
谁会记得呢
I mean, who can remember?
我想罗莎·梅南德斯一定记得
I bet Rosa Menendez remembers.
罗莎·梅"男"德斯啊
Oh, Rosa Man-endez.
她长了一条薄薄的小胡子
She had a thin, little mustache.
你和你的朋友们总是取笑她
You and your friends would not stop!
拜托
Oh, please.
我是在提供建设性的批评和美容建议
I was giving constructive criticism and beauty tips
给不太受欢迎的女孩们
to the less-popular girls.
我是在帮助他人
I was being helpful.
你是在欺负人
You were being mean.
如果你不和伊兹谈
You know, if you're not gonna talk to Izzy,
我就去
then I'm gonna do it.
好吧 好像谁能阻止你似的
Fine. Like anyone can stop you.
天呐 你做被欺负对象时可有趣多了
Gosh! You were a lot more fun when you were a victim.
坏女孩
Mean girl.
你们私立学校里没有欺凌同学的现象吗
So, there wasn't any bullying at your private school?
没有
No.
我想有钱人家的孩子大多都比较友善吧
You know, I think rich kids are generally pretty nice.
问问乔什
Oh, ask Josh.
他一定被欺凌过
I mean, he must have been bullied.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
没有
No.
你们这么想 让我很受伤
And ouch for assuming I was.
实际上我很走运
I actually was lucky.
我上的学校采用铃木教学法
I went to a Suzuki method school.
为学生营造超智慧学习环境
It's a, uh, hyper-intellectual learning environment
将音乐与科学结合在一起
that combines music and science.
你说得对 我们怎么会觉得你被欺凌过呢
You're right. Why would we ever assume you were bullied?
-爸爸好 -麦迪好
- Oh, hi, daddy. - Hey, Maddie.
大家都在好好工作吗
Everybody hard at work?
实际上我们在聊克丽丝的外甥女
Oh, actually we were talking about Cris' niece.
是的 她在学校被人欺凌了
Yeah, she's getting bullied at school.
同时我们也在工作
And also, we were working.
我也是
Me, too.
我得去和客户打18洞高尔夫
I got to play 18 holes with clients
就在砂岩郊野俱乐部
at Sandstone Country Club.
瞧瞧你 辛勤地去打18洞高尔夫
Oh, look at you, toiling away for 18 holes
在那个曾经应该是片大农场的俱乐部
on what I can only imagine used to be a plantation.
我需要带个实习生一起去
I need an intern to come with.
乔什 来做我的小跟班
So, Josh, you're my man.
好的 老板 我是您的人了
Oh, yes, sir. I'm your man.
我是说跟班
I mean the man.
-我是个男人 -是的
- I am a man. - Yes.
我需要你做我的球童
I need you to caddy for me.
老板 我很荣幸您选择我
Sir, I'm -- I'm flattered you chose me,
但我没想到是要参加运动项目
but I didn't know it would involve sports.
也许克丽丝苔娜会更在行
Maybe Cristela would be a better choice.
她通常是的
She usually is.
是的 但
Yeah, um...
砂岩郊野俱乐部
Thing about Sandstone Country Club
并不是...很欢迎你这类人
is it's not exactly... welcoming to your kind,
我唯有这次的意思 不是指墨西哥人
and by that, for once, I don't mean Mexican.
我是指你的另一个缺陷
I mean your other shortcoming.
你何不把这些搬到车上
Why don't you get those into the car
我们在路上顺道给你买♥♥些球童服
and we'll buy you some caddy clothes on the way.
总有一天
You know, at some point,
剧集 | 笑对人生(2014) | 导航列表