剧集 | 笑对人生(2014) | 导航列表
Somebody gets shot and dies?
把钱给我
Give me the money!
我带你们去街角 你们可以免费看
I'll take you to the corner, and you can watch it for free.
拜托 妈
Come on, ama.
这是《西区故事》
It's -- it's "West side story"!
好美丽的故事
It's so beautiful!
我喜欢生活在美♥利♥坚♥
* I like to be in America *
在美♥利♥坚♥我感觉很好
* Okay by me in America *
在美♥利♥坚♥什么都不用花钱
* Everything's free in America *
在美♥利♥坚♥赚点小钱
* For a small fee in America *
我喜欢圣胡安市
* I like the city of san juan *
我知道有条船你可以上
* I know a boat you can get on *
成百上千的花儿盛放
* Hundreds of flowers in full bloom *
每间房♥有成百上千的人
* Hundreds of people in each room *
美♥利♥坚♥的汽车 美♥利♥坚♥的铬钢
* Automobile in America, chromium steel in America *
美♥利♥坚♥的金属轮 美♥利♥坚♥顶呱呱
* Wire-spoke wheel in America, very big deal in America *
你们在美♥利♥坚♥了 可以不用唱了
You're in America. You can stop singing.
你也在美♥利♥坚♥
You're in America.
可以不用抱怨了
You can stop complaining.
明天去给亨利买♥♥西装
So, tomorrow, we'll go get Henry's jacket.
-是的 -西装
- Yes. - Jacket?
我的天 谁死了
Ay dios mio. Who died?
一个叫托尼的人
Somebody named Tony.
表哥托尼吗 不不不
Oh, primo Tony? No, no, no, no, no.
他不值得买♥♥新西装
He's not worth a new jacket.
我明晚带亨利去看《西区故事》
I'm taking Henry to see "West side story" tomorrow night.
克丽丝苔娜有包厢票
Yeah, Cristela's got box seats.
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
亨利会坐在达拉斯的精英之中
Henry will be sitting amongst Dallas' elite.
瞧啊 好高级
Mira que fancy.
带他去见识他再也无法拥有的东西
Exposing him to something he'll never be able to have again.
要做就做更好 坐豪华轿车 戳戳穷♥人♥痛处
Oh, make it better. Take a limo. Really rub it in.
妈 这些票不要钱
Ama, these tickets were free.
-我不知道 第二天还要上学 -演出很早开始
- I don't know. It's a school night. - It's an early show.
他可以写篇报告交学校
Yeah, and he can write a report about it for school!
但太暴♥力♥了
But it's too violent.
你们也说了托尼死了
I mean, you guys said, uh, Tony dies, right?
费利克斯 这些黑帮
Felix, these are not like
和我们小时候见识的不一样
the kind of gangs we grew up with.
他们在杀人前会跳舞
These ones dance before they kill someone.
亨利不能去
Henry is not going.
丹妮拉 帮下忙啊
Daniela, a little help, please.
我想费利克斯说得很有道理
I think Felix makes a good point.
什么
What?
我要杀了她
Ooh, I'm gonna kill her.
但首先 我要跳舞
But first, I'm gonna dance.
出什么事了
Hey, what happened?
前一分钟 还在说新西装
One minute, we're talking new blazers,
现在亨利不去了吗
and -- and now Henry's not going?
我想了很多
Mm, I thought a lot about it.
什么时候 从那边走到这边时吗
When -- from there to here?
很复杂
It's complicated.
怎么说
How so?
因为他是亨利的父亲 他说不行
Because he's Henry's father, and he said no.
你是他母亲 你说可以
And you're his mother, and you said yes.
不 我说这是个好机会
No, I said it was a great opportunity
我非常激动
and that I was very excited about it
我们会给他买♥♥新西装
and that we were gonna buy him a jacket.
我从未说过可以
I never said yes.
你是对的
You're right.
我为什么会觉得
I mean, why did I think
我们刚才的热舞代表"可以"
that our big dance number meant a "yes"?
我要跟费利克斯谈谈
I'm gonna go talk to Felix.
等等
Wait.
如果你现在去 就没转机了
If you go in there now, it's done.
他永远不会改变主意
He'll never change his mind.
要想费利克斯言听计从 是有一套方法的
There's, um, a system to getting what you want from Felix.
我可不想听
Ai, I don't want to hear this.
首先 你得恭维他
First, you have to give him a compliment
让他感觉良好
to make him, you know, feel good.
说说他的头发
Talk about his hair.
他私下[秘密]里超爱自己的头发
He's secretly way into his hair.
不再是秘密了
It's not a secret anymore.
然后你必须提起他想谈的话题
Then you have to bring up something that he wants to talk about.
我得找到办法聊地毯吗
I have to find a way to work in carpets?
如果你做得对 他会改变心意
And if you do it right, then he'll change his mind,
我们皆大欢喜
and we'll all be happy.
我不想哄骗他这样做
I don't want to trick him into doing it.
我想他因为正确而这样做
I-I want him to do it because it's right.
好吧 单身女士
Okay, single lady.
祝你的方法好用
Good luck with your system.
你能相信费利克斯吗
Can you believe Felix?
我只想带亨利去见识下好东西
I'm just trying to expose Henry to something nice.
那是剧院 不是斗鸡
It's the theater, not a cockfight.
突然一下子 某人已经瞧不起斗鸡了
Ai, suddenly, somebody's too good for a cockfight?
不 妈 我永远不会忘记我的9岁生日派对
No, ama, I will never forget my 9th birthday party.
我让你接受了不少文化教育
I exposed you to plenty of culture,
这些是我们的文化
but it was our culture --
墨西哥流浪艺人 牵线木偶
Mariachis, marionette shows...
墨西哥流浪艺人
Mariachis.
但你搬到这里 这样我们可以追求生活的梦想
But you moved here so that we could live our dreams.
不 我搬到这里是为了拥有奢侈品
No, I moved here so we could have luxuries,
比如说鞋子和热水
like shoes and hot water.
亨利和伊兹拥有鞋子和热水
Well, Henry and Izzy have shoes and hot water.
我真难过 他们在10岁和11岁就达到了人生顶点
I'm so sad they peaked at 10 and 11.
我来这里 可不是为了让孩子们成为势利眼
I did not come here so that my children could be snobs.
我不是势利眼
I am not a snob.
没错 我喜欢戏剧 但是
Uh, yes, I like theater, but --
但你讨厌斗鸡
But you hate cockfights, yeah.
是 但这也不代表我是势利眼
Yes, but that doesn't make me a snob.
这令我有人性
That makes me humane.
这不是势利眼对"人"的说法吗
Is that how snobs say "human"?
麦迪邀请了我们
Maddie invited us,
我觉得亨利如果不去 就是错失良机
and I think it would be a missed opportunity if Henry can't go.
麦迪 这算哪门子的名字
Maddie. W-what kind of a name is that?
我不知道
I don't know.
问你的兄弟 阿皮法诺
Ask your brother, Epifano.
好的 太棒了
Aww, yeah, that's great.
现在装作有人讲了笑话
Now, uh, do it -- do it like someone just told a joke.
我妈叫我势利眼
Oh, so, my mom called me a snob.
太可笑了
That's hilarious.
不是玩笑 她真说了
No joke, she actually did.
家里人都不想亨利去
Nobody at home wants Henry to go,
现在他会错过了
and now he's gonna miss out on it.
和珍一起拍一张
Okay, let's get one with Jan.
克丽丝 穿上外套拍这张
Cris, put on the jacket for this one.
好的
Okay.
记住 我穿上这件外套就成了露皮塔
Just remember, when I have this jacket on, I'm Lupita.
露皮塔 你妈应该知道穷♥人♥做不了势利眼吧
Lupita, your mom knows that poor people can't be snobs, right?
我也是这样说的
That's what I said!
露皮塔有口音
Lupita has an accent.
珍 指着电脑
Jan, point at your computer.
太棒了
Amazing.
你坐了头等舱
I mean, just because you fly first class
并不代表再也坐不了经济舱了
doesn't mean that you can't go back to flying coach.
是的 再也回不去了
Ooh, yeah, it does. You can't go back.
现在摆专业人身伤害索赔律师造型
Now you guys do the personal-injury-lawyer pose,
就像广♥告♥里的
like -- like in the commercials.
太好了
Fantastic.
去和老板拍最后一张
And let's get one last picture with the boss.
-太好了 -克丽丝 记住 向上看
剧集 | 笑对人生(2014) | 导航列表