剧集 | 笑对人生(2014) | 导航列表
蠢鸟
Stupid birds...
用它们的蠢歌♥吵醒人
Waking up people with their stupid songs!
我们得养只猫
We got to get a cat.
我冲了咖啡
I made coffee.
多谢
Oh, thanks.
你做什么
What are you doing?!
倒掉你的咖啡 这样我可以冲好咖啡
Getting rid of your coffee so I can make good coffee.
我冲的有什么不好
What is wrong with how I make it?
你总是加榛子
Ah, you always use hazelnut.
家里所有人都讨厌榛子
Everyone in this house hates hazelnut!
丹妮拉每天都喝
Daniela drinks it every day.
她也讨厌
She hates it, too.
只是她这个女儿比我孝顺
She's just a better daughter than I am.
你父亲喜欢加榛子的咖啡
Your father likes it with hazelnut.
他没和我们住一起
Well, he doesn't live with us,
而且已经快30年了
and he hasn't for almost 30 years.
你为什么不能尊重下你的父亲
Why can't you just respect your father?
因为我没见过他
Because I've never met the man!
我相信婚姻是永远的 克丽丝苔娜
I believe marriage is forever, Cristela.
真好 我也相信
That's great. I believe it too.
你知道还有什么是永远的吗
You know what's also forever?
榛子的余味
The aftertaste of hazelnut!
你没喝咖啡时
You know, I can't talk to you
我无法和你交谈
when you haven't had your coffee.
早上好 妈妈
Good morning, ama.
是真的吗
Really, is it?
还是说是另一个谎言 丹妮拉
Or is it just another lie, Daniela?
-你要咖啡吗 -不用 多谢
- Hey, you want coffee? - No, thanks.
-我冲的 -要 谢谢
- I'm making it. - Oh, yes, please.
在你离开前 费利克斯
Before you run out of here, Felix,
我们得决定我们的约会之夜做什么
we have to decide what we're gonna do for our date night.
有我想做的
Oh, there's something I want to do.
墨西哥和洪都拉斯要打友谊赛
Mexico's playing a friendly with Honduras.
肯定一点也不友好
It will not be friendly.
我们不看体育比赛
We're not watching sports.
应该是很浪漫的 比如说跳舞
It's supposed to be romantic, like dancing?
拜托 我不想做蠢事
No, come on, I don't want to do something stupid.
我看到报导说保龄球馆要关闭了
Hey, I read that the bowling alley is closing.
浪漫极了
That would be romantic.
是的
Oh, yes...
保龄球馆就是浪漫的代名词
Bowling alleys scream romance.
《恋恋笔记本》不就是在那里拍的吗
Didn't they shoot "The notebook" there?
那是世界上最棒的地方
It is the most wonderful place on earth
因为费利克斯和我第一次见面就是在那里
because that's where Felix and I first met.
是我最珍贵的回忆
Oh, it's my favorite memory.
他本来约了其他女生见面
He was there to meet another girl,
结果看到了我
but then he saw me,
我们的爱情就是那样开始的
and that's how our romance started.
其实吧 跳舞听起来也不差
You know what? Dancing doesn't sound so bad.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
肯定开心死了
Oh, it's gonna be so much fun!
费利克斯突然想去跳舞
Don't you think it's the least bit suspicious
难道你没有一点点觉得可疑吗
that suddenly Felix wants to go dancing?
你为什么在这里 难道不用上班吗
Why are you here? Don't you have to go to work?
你为什么突然想去跳舞
Why do you suddenly want to go dancing?
没什么
It's...nothing.
我刚得知露西娅在那里上班
I just found out Lucia works there.
没和你在一起的那个女生
Oh, the girl who lost out on you.
是的 所以我不想你觉得尴尬
Exactly. So I don't want you to feel awkward.
她不会觉得尴尬
She wouldn't feel awkward.
她赢了
She won...
算是吧
Kinda.
你真的没事可做吗
There's really nothing you have to do?
你总是那么忙的
You're always so busy.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
她说的对 费利克斯 有什么事
She's right, Felix. What's going on?
是这样的 你以前那么漂亮风趣
Okay, see, the thing is, is I was so blown away
那么吸引人 让我惊艳
by how beautiful and funny and interesting you were --
现在依然是 依然是
Are, are, still are.
是 我很优秀
Yeah. Yeah, I'm great.
继续说
Get on with it.
我并没有像我说的那样照顾她的情绪
Well, I didn't really let her down easy like I said.
我直接甩了她
I kinda just dumped her.
所以
So...
我不想碰到她
I would rather not bump into her.
好的 我明白
Okay. I get it.
我们要去
We're going.
等等 为什么呀
Wait. What? Why?!
我回来了
Hey, I'm back!
我打包了
And I'm packing...
甜甜圈
Doughnuts.
维罗妮卡
Hey, Veronica.
我最爱的一种 "很多"
Oh, my favorite kind -- lots.
你好 卡尔佩珀太太
Hi, Mrs. Culpepper.
不是 我是普莱斯女士
Unh-unh. Ms. Price.
我马上要从那家伙手上拿走很多
I'm gonna take enough from that guy.
我不需要拿走他难听的姓
I don't need to take his lousy name, too.
维罗妮卡
Veronica.
维罗妮卡的小贱男
Veronica's bitch.
什么风把你吹来了
What brings you here?
你们这类人不是怕阳光吗
Isn't the daylight a problem for you people?
你昨晚把钱包落在了餐厅
You left your wallet in the restaurant last night.
有人在你的驾照照片上画了胡子
Somebody drew a moustache on your driver's license,
将身高改成了"类人猿"
and they changed the height to "ape-like."
祝你在车局管改得愉快
Enjoy fixing that at the dmv.
克丽丝苔娜 来我办公室
Cristela, my office.
马上来 老板
Right away, sir.
你俩昨晚一起吃饭吗
So you two had dinner last night, mm?
亲亲 亲亲
Kissy, kissy.
成熟点 克丽丝苔娜 你都快50岁了
Grow up, Cristela. You're almost 50.
这代表你们要复合吗
So, does that mean you two are back together?
完全不是
Not even close.
我们昨晚吃饭
We had dinner last night
是讨论离婚协议的条款
to go over the terms of the divorce.
我很遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
我喜欢你们两个
I like you two,
我只希望我喜欢的人开心
and I just want the people I like to be happy.
这些话对我一点意义也没有
None of which means anything to me.
最糟糕的是 我们没有签婚前协议
The worst of it is, we never signed a prenup,
从法律上来说 她可以拿走我的一半身家
so legally she can take half my stuff,
我喜欢我的身家 两半都喜欢
and I like my stuff -- both halves.
你应该让她现在签婚前协议
Hey, you should get her to sign a prenup now.
我正是这样想的
Exactly what I was thinking.
我开玩笑的
I was kidding.
这个
Well...
希望不大
It's a bit of a long shot,
我今早起草的
but I drafted this this morning,
祝你好运
so good luck.
祝我好运能说服你这不管用吗
Good luck...convincing you that it won't work?
我知道你和我妻子关系不错
I know that you and my wife have become close,
她不会想到会有朋友
and she'd never expect a friend
骗她签这个
to try to trick her into signing it.
你应该知道"朋友"的意思吧
You do know what the word "friend" means, right?
走人 我们什么也不要
Go away. We don't want any.
你确定吗
Huh. Are you sure?
看起来你什么也没有
It looks like you don't have any.
不好意思 维罗妮卡
I'm sorry, Veronica.
妈 友善点 这是我的朋友
Ama, be nice. This is a friend of mine.
做你朋友她老了吧
Mm. She seems old to be your friend.
我家养了斗牛犬
剧集 | 笑对人生(2014) | 导航列表