剧集 | 笑对人生(2014) | 导航列表
What, you kids saw that coming?
什么情况
What's going on here?
纳塔莉亚夫人在跟我们讲关于她祖先的
Ms. Natalia's telling us, uh, scary stories
恐怖故事
about her ancestors
我正努力不吓屎到私♥家♥侦♥探♥短裤上
while I'm trying not to go po-po in my P.I. Shorts.
别跟我说你让这些孩子们坐在这里
Don't tell me you made all these kids sit here,
听你的亡灵节故事
listen to your day of the dead tales.
我没逼他们
I made them do nothing.
通常我在杂货店跟人们讲
Usually, when I tell people at the grocery store
我死去的亲戚 他们都走了
about my dead relatives, they scatter.
这些孩子似乎很喜欢
These kids seem to like it.
他们给我糖果换故事
Oh! And they paid me in candy to hear them.
太棒了
This is amazing.
妈 您老在庆祝万圣节
Ama, you actually celebrated Halloween.
以我自己的方式 丹妮拉
In my own way, Daniela.
现在 谁想听恶魔
Now, who wants to hear about the demon
让米拉索表哥的脚煮到爆了
who caused cousin Mirasol's foot boil to burst!
给糖 给糖
Pay me. Pay me.
剧集 | 笑对人生(2014) | 导航列表