剧集 | 笑对人生(2014) | 导航列表
笑对人生 第一季第一集
早上好
Good morning!
你说好就好吧
I'll take your word for it.
穿这么漂亮干嘛
Why so fancy?
我跟你说过了 妈
I told you, ma,
我今天要面试那份实习生的工作
I got the interview for the internship today.
是啊
Ah, yes.
你拼命干活却不拿工资的工作
A job where you work very hard and make no money.
我来到这个国家时 对你的期望就是这样
It's what I dreamed of for you when I came to this country.
我知道你对我们的期望是什么 记得吗
We know what you dreamed of for us. Remember?
她把咱们带到高档社区
Oh, when she'd take us to the nice neighborhood...
指着最大的房♥子
Point to the biggest house...
说 "你们是美国人
And say, "you're American.
只要拼命工作 有所成就
You work hard, you make something of yourself,
总有一天
and one day...
你们可以打扫那栋房♥子"
You can clean that house."
我错了
I was wrong.
那房♥子太大了 你俩都打扫不了
That was way too much house for either one of you.
我美丽的妻子
Ah, my beautiful wife.
她美丽的母亲
Her beautiful mother.
还有 克丽丝苔娜
And...Cristela.
你今天很漂亮 克丽丝
You look very nice, Cris.
谢谢你 丹妮拉
Thank you, Daniela.
我买♥♥了台电子秤 我轻了4盎司[113克]
I bought a digital scale. I've lost four ounces.
我从来不称重
I never weigh myself.
苗条的人根本不需要称
Yeah, skinny people don't have to.
你们只需对着镜子说 瞧 不是胖子
You just look in the mirror and say, "hey, not fat."
-我们要去 -早上好
- We're going! - Morning, guys.
早上好 伊兹 早上好 亨利
Morning, Izzy. Morning, Henry.
妈 足球队注册今天是最后一天了
Mom, today's the last day of soccer registrations.
宝贝 我们谈过了 记得吗
Sweetie, we talked about this. Remember?
要做啦啦队员了 你很激动 好棒
You're so excited to be a cheerleader -- yay!
克丽丝苔娜说啦啦队员都没脑
Cristela says cheerleaders are bimbos.
我以前就是啦啦队员
I was a cheerleader.
你可棒了
And you were a good one.
足球场上好好表现
Kick butt at soccer.
克丽丝小姨 你会永远和我们住在一起吗
Aunt Cris, are you gonna live with us forever?
不会 等我从学校毕业 还完学生贷款
No, just until I finish school, pay off my student loans,
找份工作 自己租得起房♥子时就走了
get a job, and I can afford my own place.
-她永远不会走了 -好棒
- She's never gonna leave. - Yay!
你要迟到了 快点
All right, go. Yore gonna be late. Hurry up.
快点 别错过校车
Hurry up! Don't miss your bus!
伊兹 你练习后我来接你
Izzy, I'll see you after practice.
好的 拜拜
Okay. Bye.
爱你们哦
Love you guys.
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
今天 我的女儿要成为啦啦队员了
Today, my little girl's gonna be a cheerleader.
是啊
Ah, yes.
伟大德州的传统 女孩们明白
The great Texas tradition where girls learn
她们没男孩那么重要
they're not quite as important as boys.
乱讲 伊兹会成为优秀的华纳青年联盟啦啦队员
Hush. Izzy's gonna be a great pop warner cheerleader.
然后她大一时就能进校队
And then she's gonna make varsity as a freshman,
谁知道呢
and then who knows?
也许会成为达拉斯牛仔队啦啦队员
Maybe...Dallas cowboys cheerleader.
女人应该为男人加油
Women should cheer for men.
费利克斯 老封建啊
Wow, Felix. Way to be regressive.
老封建 老...封建
Be regressive, b-e regressive!
老...封...建
B-e-r, r-e-g-r-I-s-s-I-v-e --
妈呀 这词字母好多
Ay, that's a long word.
我打赌我还能穿上以前的啦啦队制♥服♥
I bet I could still fit into my old cheerleader uniform.
咱们怎么不再玩那个游戏了
How come we're not playing that game anymore?
闭嘴 费利克斯 我妈就在那边
Callate, Felix. My mom is right there.
我小时候没有啦啦队
I didn't have cheerleading as a kid.
又来了
Oh. Ay. Oh, god.
我们有好玩的游戏 比如说从井里打水
We had fun games like, uh, getting water from the well
还有挖井
and digging the well.
所以无论法学院多难念
That's why I never complain,
我也从来不抱怨
no matter how hard law school gets.
你总是抱怨
You complain constantly.
是呀 太难了
Ay, it's really hard.
法学院 学生贷款
Law school. Student loans.
你在浪费人生中最美好的时光
You are wasting the best years of your life.
这就是我人生中最美好的时光吗
These are the best years of my life?
我郁闷了
Ooh, now I'm depressed.
克丽丝苔娜 你要怎样才能
Cristela, how are you ever
嫁一个好男人 像费利克斯这样的
going to marry a nice man like Felix?
到底哪一种 妈
Which one is it, ma?
好男人 还是像费利克斯的男人
Marry a nice man or someone like felix?
如果你是我老婆 我会在你的咖啡中下毒
If you were my wife, I would put poison in your coffee.
如果你是我老公 我会喝下
If you were my husband, I'd drink it.
克丽丝 听我说
Cris, listen.
我们在招人 你懂两种语言
We're hiring. You're bilingual.
你的时薪一开始就是12块5
You can start at $12.50 an hour.
妈也懂两种语言 请她呀
Mom's bilingual. Hire her.
我也想见识下
I'd love to see that one.
你好 你家要开通HBO吗
"Hello? Ay, you want HBO?
在我以前的村子 连电视都没有
In my village, we didn't even have television."
我们是没有
We didn't.
我们有好玩的
"We had fun things
比如说给牛挤奶 还有宰牛
like milking the cow and killing the cow."
妈 如果我能得到实习生的工作
Ma, if I get this internship,
有很大的机会 在我毕业后
there's a good chance I could get a job
我能在这家律所工作
at the firm after I graduate.
这么长的时间 你的律师资格都没到手
Somebody could have become a doctor two times
有些人都能学成两回做医生了
in the time it's taken you to not become a lawyer.
那是因为其他的学生
That's because other students
不用经常停学去照顾母亲
don't have to keep dropping out to take care of their mother.
如果你没有伤透我的心
I wouldn't have been in the hospital
我也不会住院
if you weren't breaking my heart.
这话太有天主教精神了 教皇都会说
That is so catholic that even the pope
冷静吧 太毒舌了
would be like, "calmate, too heavy."
你还是我的小啦啦队员
Oh, you're still my little cheerleader.
恶心 去开房♥吧
Ugh, get a room.
不 你去弄间房♥ 这些全是我的房♥
No, you get a room. These are all my rooms.
告诉你 费利克斯
Tell you what, Felix.
如果我没得到这份实习生工作
If I don't get this internship,
我就去客服中心上班 自己去弄间房♥
I'll get a job at the call center and get my own room.
实习生
Internship.
什么样的白♥痴♥会做不要钱的工作
And what kind of an idiot does free work?
便利店给你结账了吗
Have you been paid for the convenience store yet?
你几个月前就给他们装了地板
You installed that floor months ago.
我给那家伙打了三次电♥话♥
I called the guy three times.
哇 你给那家伙打了三次电♥话♥
Ooh, you called the guy three times.
能做的你都做了
Well, you've done all you could.
阿尔贝托
Oh, Alberto.
还好吗 表哥
Que pasa, primo?
还好吗 家里人
Que pasa, family?
还行 你呢
Nada. que tal?
你是他的家人 不是我们的
You're his family, not ours.
我明白 我们不是亲戚
I get it, we're not related.
咱们之间绝对有戏
This could totally happen. I'm just saying.
绝对没戏
It's not happening.
你这么想要我 真是太尴尬了
It's embarrassing how much you want me.
你这才叫尴尬
This is embarrassing.
这件衣服是打折的
This is on sale.
走吧 阿尔贝托 你迟到了
Come on, Alberto. You were late.
对不起 表哥 塞车真烦
Ah, perdon, primo. El trofico estaba cabron, man.
如果阿尔贝托住克丽丝苔娜的房♥间 他就不会迟到
See? If Alberto had Cristela's room, he wouldn't be late.
不可能
Not a chance.
我有个好主意 我们分享你的房♥间如何
Hey, I got a great idea. How about we share your room?
剧集 | 笑对人生(2014) | 导航列表