剧集 | 笑对人生(2014) | 导航列表
又一个通宵吗
Another all-nighter?
又一个"通星期"还差不多
Let's just call it an all-weeker.
我弱着呢
'Cause I am weaker.
早上好
Good morning!
是吗
Is it?
我昨晚加班学习 都过了9点了
I had a late night studying. I was up past 9:00.
这是新鲜的吗
Is that a fresh pot?
是的
Yes, it is.
享受你的橙汁吧
Now you can enjoy your o.j.
培根的味道
Ahhh. The smell of bacon.
上帝最美味的闹钟
God's most delicious alarm clock.
早上好 妈
Morning, ama.
今天是个好日子
Ooh, it is a wonderful day.
我打赌龙舌兰少了点
And I bet there's tequila missing.
我太骄傲了
I am so proud.
四天后 我两个女儿都有拿工资的工作了
In four days, both my daughters will have paying jobs.
她还得等上一段时间
Well, she'll have to wait a little while
才能知道是否通过了律师考试 妈
to find out if she passes the bar, ama.
你就不能让我好好爱她一下吗
Ay. Can't you just let me love her?
说真的 我们要把酒柜锁上了
Seriously, we really need to lock up that liquor cabinet.
我闻到了培根
Mmm! I smell bacon!
但我看到了书
But I see books.
费利克斯 如果克丽丝通过了考试
Felix, if Cris passes the bar,
她就成为了律师 可以租得起房♥子了
she can become a lawyer and afford her own place.
我可以用新卡车帮她搬家
Ooh! And I could help her move in my new truck!
我从未想到还能多爱那辆卡车一些
I never imagined I could love that truck any more.
克丽丝 我希望你通过
Wait, Cris, I want you to pass,
但前提并不是你搬走
but not if it means you're gonna move out.
这意味着你可以吃更多的培根
It would mean you get more bacon.
说的太有道理了
You bring up a good point.
克丽丝 培根
Cris. Bacon.
酥脆的培根
Crispy bacon!
既然如此
And on that note,
我将我的流动汽车图书馆倒回到客厅了
I am backing up my bookmobile into the living room.
太可爱了
That is adorable!
是吗 这不让你心烦吗
Really? That...doesn't annoy you?
以前会 以后不会了
It would have before, but not anymore.
我得趁还有母爱时好好享受下
I'm gonna enjoy this while it lasts.
我说最多持续到晚餐
I give it till dinner.
大家伙 我刚刚
Hey, everybody, I just, uh,
把旧卡车停在了新卡车后面
I just parked the old truck behind the new truck.
我们有两辆卡车
We got two trucks!
我真为你高兴
I am so happy for you.
她喝酒了吗
She been drinking?
给
Here.
这是什么
What is this?
隔离嗓音耳机
Uh, noise-canceling headphones.
这样你可以安静学习
You know, so you can study in peace.
阿尔贝托 你想的太周到了
Alberto, that's really thoughtful.
我只是希望你实现梦想 就像我一样
Yeah, I just want you to live your dream, like I'm living mine.
你的梦想就是和费利克斯一起铺地板吗
Your dream was to lay floors with Felix?
拜托 纳塔莉亚夫人
Oh, come on, miss Natalia.
我可以和家人一起工作
I get to work with family,
别人走在我的工作成果上
you know, I get to build something that people walk on,
工作时可以整天听收音机
and at my job, I get to listen to the radio all day.
没有着装要求
No dress code.
就是
Exactly.
我不知道你们注意到没
You know, I don't know if you guys have noticed this or not,
但是 我总是很开心
but, uh, I'm happy all the time.
和老妈一样
Hey! Just like ama!
要看交通情况
Well, depending on traffic,
我可以一小时内到
I can be there in less than an hour.
工作的事 他们要我早点去
It's work. They want me to come in early.
什么都要我做
I have to do everything.
如果这么重要 直说就行了
If it's that important, just tell me.
好的
Okay, then.
我知道
Now I know.
谢谢
Thank you.
出什么事了
What's up?
我根本不用提前去
I actually don't have to go in early.
完全不用去
Or at all.
永远不用去
Or ever.
你可以在家工作吗
You get to work from home.
这是我梦想中的工作
That's my dream job.
我被解雇了
I just got fired.
出什么事了 你不是升职了吗
What happened? I thought you were getting promoted.
我很开心
Well, I'm flattered
我培训的人升职了
that the person I trained got promoted.
没事 会好起来的
It's okay. Everything's gonna be fine.
怎么会好
How is it gonna be fine?
你没有文凭
You don't have a degree,
你唯一的技能就是接电♥话♥
your only skill is talking into a phone,
而你的青春年华已经过去了
and your best years are behind you.
就算你撒谎扮嫩的年纪也已经不小了
Even that age you lie about is getting up there.
我想老妈想说的是
I think what ama is trying to say is...
努力吧
...go get 'em!
再来一题
Okay, here's another one.
在不得反悔原则下 关于防止欺诈法的
"When is an oral contract within the statute of frauds
口头契约何时可以强制执行
enforceable under promissory estoppel?"
真好笑
That's funny.
我问了公车司机同样的问题
I asked my bus driver the same question.
你猜怎样 他也不知道答案
And guess what -- he didn't know it, either.
你知道什么不好笑吗
You know what's not funny?
你没通过资格考试
You failing the bar.
咱们来认真学习吧
Let's get serious and study.
我很幸运 我妈这周飞过来帮忙
I'm lucky -- my mom flew in to help out this week,
我要做的只是学习
so all I have to do is study.
我妈也挺支持的
You know, my mom's being kind of supportive, too.
把我吓死了
It scares the hell out of me.
我告诉我妈 我完成了侵权法的学习
I told my mom I had just finished studying torts,
她给我做了草莓酱饼庆祝
so she made me a strawberry torte to celebrate.
真可爱
Kind of cute.
我妈给我做了蛋糕
My mom made me a torta.
她吃了 但有心意就够了
She ate it, but it's the thought that counts.
你们别玩了行吗
Will you guys stop goofing around?!
我还想学习呢
I'm trying to study here.
什么时候开始这对你很重要了
When did this become so important to you?
自我发现这个以后
Since I discovered this.
看 我长了一点点鱼尾纹
Look. Yeah. I have a crow's toe.
我不能再指望通过美貌
I can no longer count on my beauty
拥有一切了
to get me through everything.
是时候靠大脑了
It's time to rely on my brain.
知道吗
You know what?
也许我应该等等 六个月后再考试
Maybe I should just wait and take the test in six months.
但那时我也老了六个月了
But then I'd be six months older.
多六个月学习是件好事
It would be nice to have six more months to study.
或六个月睡觉
Or six more months to sleep.
在我们还没回过神之前
You know what -- before we know it,
我们都会睡着 永远不再醒来
we'll all be asleep -- forever.
听起来太棒了
That sounds awesome.
拜托 我们准备好了
No, come on, you guys. We're ready, okay?
我们可以面对恐惧 战胜恐惧
We can face our fears and we can conquer them.
如果我面对恐惧
Yeah, well, if I face my fears,
那恐惧会对我的脸如何呢
what will fear do to my face?
律所这周放你们假是让你们学习的
You know, the firm gave you this week off so you could study.
好的
Okay!
我们这不正在学习吗 老人家
That's what we're trying to do here, old man!
我知道大家都很紧张
I know you're all stressed,
这可能是你们人生中
and this may be the most difficult
最难最重要的考试
剧集 | 笑对人生(2014) | 导航列表