剧集 | 笑对人生(2014) | 导航列表
我在试穿牛仔裤
I just dried these jeans.
需要伸展一下
Hey, I need to stretch them.
这是胖子做的瑜伽
It's like yoga for fat people.
你做什么
What are you doing?
我的裤子太短了
My pants are too short.
这样做不是所有裤子问题都能解决
Doesn't work for everything.
你长高了
You're getting so big.
我离开时你别长太快了
Don't grow too much while I'm gone.
你们公♥司♥培训才一天
Your corporate training is one day.
而且 孩子就是这样
And by the way, that's what kids do --
他们会成长
They grow.
我佩皮托叔叔就不会
Hmm. Not my uncle Pepito.
3英尺高 不再长了
3 feet high. That's it.
他这辈子没坐过过山车
His whole life, never been on a roller coaster.
丹妮拉 孩子不会有事的
Daniela, the kids will be fine.
我在家 妈也在家
I'll be here. Ama will be here.
我也在
I'll be here, too.
我说了 我在 妈也在
Like I said, I'll be here. Ama will be here.
我也可以照顾孩子
Hey, I can take care of the kids, all right?
我是他们的父亲
I am their father.
你当然可以 亲爱的
Oh. Of course you can, mi amor.
你什么都行
You can do anything.
克丽丝 你明天会准时回家对吗
Cris, you'll be home on time tomorrow, right?
你们为什么觉得我照顾不好自己的孩子
Why do you guys think I can't take care of my own kids?
因为没见你照顾过
Because we've never seen you do it.
我还是别去了
Maybe I shouldn't go.
别傻了 妈和我都在
Hey, don't be silly. Ama and I will both be here.
没问题的
We got this.
我有问题 我要去参加教堂集♥会♥
I don't "got this." I'll be at the church fair!
费利克斯可以的
Felix can handle it. He'll be fine.
谢谢你 纳塔莉亚
Thank you, Natalia.
如果这两人要把我送进养老院时
Mm, just remember who stuck up for you
你得记住谁支持过你
if these two try to put me in a home.
修女要举♥行♥糕饼义卖♥♥
The nuns are having a bake sale,
我要去评判
and I have to go judge.
我不知道会有比赛
Oh. I didn't know it was a contest.
不是 我只是喜欢做出评判
It's not. I just like to judge.
我今年会做三奶蛋糕
I'm making my tres leches cake this year.
要让胡安妮塔·卡纳莱斯知道厉害
We'll show Juanita Canales.
你为什么要这么在意胡安妮塔
Why do you let Juanita get to you?
每年你都想战胜她
Every year, you try to beat her.
每年你都输
Every year, you don't.
我从没给教堂义卖♥♥做过三奶蛋糕
I've never made my tres leches for the church before.
我的蛋糕会比她的卖♥♥得快
I will sell my cake faster than hers...
击垮她
And crush her!
听起来不像天主教♥徒♥的风格啊
Hey, that doesn't sound very christian.
女儿 我自愿让天上的老大看到
Mija, I am volunteering to show the big man upstairs
我全心爱着他
that I adore him with all my heart.
如果顺道可以击垮胡安妮塔
And if Juanita gets crushed along the way,
那也是上帝的意愿
eh, then it's god's will.
如果妈妈整天不在
Okay, if ama's gonna be gone all day,
你一定得准时回家
then you have to make it home on time.
最后说一次 我可以照顾好我的孩子
Oh, for the last time -- I can take care of my own children!
麦迪 你刚来吗
Maddie, you just getting in?
不 我昨天也来了
No. I was here yesterday.
我需要你和克丽丝苔娜合作的东西
I'm gonna need the work that you and Cristela did,
土地征用权案子里的房♥屋价值核定
checking the housing values on that eminent domain case.
这是我的一半 老板
Here's my half, sir.
再三检查过 核对过 按字母排序了
Triple-checked, collated, and alphabetized.
我也快做完诉状的取证了
And I'm almost done proofing that brief
你将意识到你在下周前都不需要
you're not gonna realize you need until next week.
麦迪 你的呢
Maddie. Where's yours?
问得好
That is a great question.
我快完成了
I'm almost done. Wait.
你能提醒下
Can you remind me what the thing is
我正做到一半的事是什么吗
that I'm totally in the middle of doing?
你要核实单子上所有开♥发♥商要铲平的
You were supposed to check on the value of all the houses on the list
房♥屋的价值
that the developer wants bulldozed.
太可怜了
Aw. That's sad.
麦迪 你还要多长时间完成
Maddie, how much longer do you need to finish?
我差不多到最后一部分了
Well, I am almost on the homestretch.
但首先 我得完成中间的部分 还有
But first, I need to finish the middle part and also...
开始的部分
Start it.
克丽丝苔娜 来我办公室
Cristela, my office.
我知道人们会把我俩弄混
I know people confuse us...
但我想你是说 麦迪 来我办公室
...But I think you meant, "Maddie, my office."
你 马上进来
You. Now!
看来某人有麻烦了
Hmm! Looks like somebody's in trouble!
我把你和麦迪分一组时
When I teamed you up with Maddie,
我希望你们这类人出名的职业道德精神
I was hoping the work ethic that your people are known for
可以传染一下她
would rub off.
"你们这类人"
By "your people,"
我希望你是指《星际迷航》的粉丝
I hope you mean "star trek" fans.
也许我这个父亲做得很失败
Maybe I failed her as a parent.
我以为我做对了
I thought I was doing the right thing,
经常加班
you know, working long hours
用钱解决她的问题
and throwing money at her problems.
我甚至升级了她的母亲
I even upgraded her mother
不止一次 而是两次
not just once, but twice.
麦迪对3.0版本的妈妈评价很不错
Maddie gave great reviews on mom 3.0.
我知道她不够完美
You know, I-I know she's not perfect,
但你对自己太苛责了
but you're being hard on yourself.
她不来上班
Well, she's never here.
来了以后 什么也不做
And when she is, she doesn't do anything.
你的动力是什么 克丽丝苔娜
Well, what motivates you, Cristela?
挨饿
Starvation.
这对麦迪没用
That wouldn't work with Maddie.
那觉得那是减肥
She'd think it's just a diet.
也许我应该对她严格些
Maybe I should have been harder on her.
我爸什么也没为我做
My daddy didn't do squat for me.
我倒希望我爸什么也不做 但他跑路了
Hmm, I wish my dad had done squat, but he done fled.
你的德州口音挺正宗的
Your texas accent is coming along right nice.
我知道你为什么叫我进来 老板
I know why you called me in here, sir.
你和我都是靠自己
You and I, we're self-starters.
我们都是从一无所有开始 现在我们在这里
We're both from nothing, and now we're here.
我在这里 你依然是一无所有
Well, I'm here. You still got nothing.
希望有一天情况会改变
Well, hopefully one day that'll change.
我是说 麦迪这样的人
My point is, people like Maddie --
需要一些推动
They just need a little push.
你知道
You know, li--
就像科克鼓励史波克
Like when Kirk encouraged Spock
更有人情味一些 记得吗[星际内容]
to be more human, remember?
不 我参加了毕业舞会
No. I went to my prom.
不错的笑话
Nice burn.
瓦肯人击掌
Vulcan high five!
好吧
Okay.
不如让我和她合作
Why don't you let me work with her on this assignment?
如果有人信任她
You know, I-If she just has someone to believe in her,
她会全力以赴的
she'll apply herself.
好吧
Fine.
如果你觉得我25年没做到的
If you think you can do in one night
你一晚上就能做到
what I couldn't in 25 years,
只能愿原力与你同在
well, may the force be with you.
你知道这是《星球大战》里的对吗
You know that's "star wars," right?
有区别吗
There's a difference?
你对我说过那么多无礼的话
Out of all the things you've ever said to me,
这句最过分
that was the most offensive.
真不敢相信你迟到了
I can't believe you were late.
重要的是 我接了你们
Well, the important thing is, I picked you up.
你怎么会去错学校
剧集 | 笑对人生(2014) | 导航列表