剧集 | 笑对人生(2014) | 导航列表
Hi. I'm her boss, Trent Culpepper.
卡尔佩珀先生
Oh! Mr. Culpepper. Ha.
这是我母亲纳塔莉亚 她不会说英语
This is my mother -- Natalia. She doesn't speak english.
我会说
I do, too.
我想可以说我们都是她老板
And I guess you could say we're both her bosses.
听我说
Oh, and get this.
我也不给她工资
I don't pay her, either.
你说是你妈妈吗 应该是姐姐吧
Did you say mother? Didn't you mean to say your sister?
你不是第一个这样说的人
Oh, you are not the first person to say that.
他是第一个
Yes, he is.
你母亲非常讨人喜欢 克丽丝苔娜
Your mother is delightful, Cristela.
只在她有所求的时候 相信我 她很可怕
Only when she wants something. Trust me. She's horrible.
我得走了 很高兴认识你 赫南德斯夫人
I have to go, but it was great meeting you, Mrs. Hernandez.
谢谢你 特伦特先生 再见
Thank you, Mr. Trent. Oh, bye.
妈 你来做什么
Ama, what are you doing here?!
来看看我的可人小天使工作的地方
I just came by to see where my sweet little angel works.
你从来没去我上班的地方看过
You have never visited me at any one of my jobs,
哪怕是墨西哥餐馆 你喜欢那个地方
not even holy molé, and you love that place.
你好 赫南德斯夫人
Oh, hi, Mrs. Hernandez.
他在这里啊 同事乔什
Oh, there he is! Josh from work.
你可以叫我这里的乔什
You can actually just call me Josh from here.
你真是的
You are too much!
我总是说 犹太人非常有趣
I always say, the Jewish are so funny.
你别装好人了 乔什了解你
You can stop being nice. Josh knows the real you.
我只是来告诉你
I just came by to tell you
丹妮拉决定参加成人礼
that daniela decided to go to the quinceanera,
我想你也许想去
and I thought maybe you would like to go.
当然你需要一个伴 这里的乔什
But, of course, you would need a date...Josh from here.
不 妈 我们只是朋友
No, ama. We're just friends.
其实我一直想参加成人礼
Actually, I-I've always wanted to go to a quinceanera.
又不是说我们要一起吃午餐
I mean, it's not like we'd be going to lunch.
你知道成人礼是什么吗
Do you even know what a quinceanera is?
我现在会说很多西语 我相信是指15什么的
Uh, I now speak enough spanish to confidently say 15-something.
你说得真地道
Spoken like a true native.
妈
Ama.
去想吧
Figure it out.
你为什么这样笑
Why are you smiling like that?
因为这是我工作的地方
Because this is where I work
我不想其他人知道我们在吵架
and I don't want people to know that we're fighting.
告诉你
Well, just so that you know,
我说话时可不会笑
I will not be smiling while I'm talking.
有什么大不了的 我知道你喜欢他
What is the big deal? I know you like him.
让他陪你去参加成人礼
Just let him take you to the quinceanera.
我一直跟你说 乔什只是朋友
I keep telling you, Josh is just a friend.
好吧 我告诉他你不喜欢他
Fine. I will tell him that you don't like him
不想和他一起出现在公众场合
and you don't want to be seen with him.
别
Don't.
如果你这样做
'Cause if you do that,
你可能会毁掉
then you might ruin the off chance
也许有一天 在遥远的未来
that maybe, someday, I-In the far distant future,
我想和他约会的机会
I would want to go out with him.
要么你和乔什一起去参加成人礼
Either you go to the quinceanera with Josh,
要么我毁掉遥远未来
or I blow any chance you could ever have
你和他之间的所有机会
with him in the far distant future.
你太可怕了
You are so awful!
她上去后你要记得
Remember that when she gets up there.
或是下去
Or down there.
好的
Fine.
我和乔什去参加成人礼
I'll go to the quinceanera with Josh.
谢谢 你令我骄傲
Oh, thank you. You make me so proud.
现在我笑了
And now I will smile.
妈
Ama.
怎么啦
What?
等到要打包剩菜时
Well, you'll thank me later
你就会感谢我了
when it's time to wrap up the leftovers.
爸
Hey, dad.
我们要在舞池好好显摆下对吗
We're really gonna show 'em on the dance floor, huh?
看我的动作
Check out my moves.
太棒了
Yeah.
不错 亨利
Looking good, Henry.
你不如去镜子前练练
Um, why don't you go practice some more in front of the mirror
可以看到自己的样子
so you can see what you look like?
我差点给他做海姆力克急救
Oh, I almost gave him the heimlich.
看到我的鞋子了吗 我找不到
Hey, have you seen my shoes? I can't find them anywhere.
给 我昨天给你新买♥♥了一双
Oh, here. I bought you a new pair yesterday.
送了鞋拔 肯定是好鞋
The guy threw in a shoehorn, so you know they're good.
好的
All right.
你确定吗 看起来很小
Are you sure? They look kind of small.
没有小鞋 只有渺小的舞者
There are no small shoes. There are only small dancers.
什么
What?
那是句老话 有很多老话你没听过
It's a saying. You don't know all the sayings.
穿上试试吧
Just try them on.
估计是乔什到了
Oh, that's probably Josh.
你是说我们的小花瓶吗
Oh, you mean our trophy wife.
这里的乔什到这里了
Josh from here is here.
-你真精神 -您确定吗
- You look wonderful. - A-are you sure?
因为我从没参加过成人礼
'Cause, you know, I've never been to a quinceañera, so...
你脸色苍白 完美极了
You look pasty. It's perfect.
瞧瞧 克丽丝苔娜
Mira, Cristela.
站在你的白人对象身边 你美极了
You look so pretty standing next to your white date.
别那么叫他
Don't call him that!
他是我的白人朋友
He's my white friend.
等等 这是什么情况
Wait. Uh, wow. What's going on?
我妈觉得对于拉丁裔女人来说
My mom thinks it's a status symbol
和白人男子在一起是身份地位的象征
for a Latina to be seen with a white guy.
你就像是一个昂贵的包包
You're like an expensive bag.
慢着 我这是上了什么套
Wait. What exactly am I walking into?
单身女子的黑色星期五[疯狂购物日]
Black Friday but for single chicks?
你会是众人瞩目的焦点
You'll be the center of attention.
抱歉
Excuse me.
通常我才是众人瞩目的焦点
I'm usually the one that gets all the attention.
以前是 直到出现了这位白人帅小伙儿
Um, you used to until this amazing caucasian showed up.
慢着 我有点糊涂了
So, wait. I-I'm confused.
只是因为我是白人
So, just because I'm white,
就会比费利克斯还抢手吗
I'm more of a catch than Felix?
真的吗
Seriously?
那你和我一起跳舞岂不是很风光
Well, then you're gonna look really good dancing with me.
不用太感谢我
You are welcome.
我不跳舞
I don't dance.
你不...
You don't --
你邀请我一起参加舞会你却不跳舞吗
Well, so, you invited me to a dance where you won't dance?
而且酒水要自付现金 好了
It's also a cash bar. There.
所有坏消息都告诉你了
All the bad news are out of the way.
你自己的成人礼上你也没跳舞吗
But didn't you dance at your quinceanera?
我没有办成人礼
Oh, I-I didn't have one.
所以我觉得我的第一支舞
So, then I thought my first dance
要在对的时候和对的人一起跳
should be with the right guy at the right time.
我心目中有对的人 贾斯汀·汀布莱克
A-and I had the right guy. Ooh, Justin Timberlake.
但一直没碰上对的时候
Just never the right time.
他很忙 我也很忙
He was busy, I was busy.
我们一直没有交集
We never...connected.
是啊
Yeah.
我的第一支舞是和我堂妹跳的
My first dance was with my cousin.
她还经常打电♥话♥给我
She still calls me.
3点钟方向飞来一群秃鹰
Uh, flock of vultures, 3:00.
这下我体会到因为肤色被抓是什么感觉了
Wow. Now I know what it feels like to be racially profiled.
是的 就像这样
Yeah, that's what happens.
警♥察♥会为了跟你约会把你拦下来
Cops pull you over to date you.
你一定猜不到那个女的跟我说了什么
Hey. You'll never guess what this woman said to me.
她问我是不是西尔斯男装目录上的模特
She asked me if I was a model -- Sears catalogue.
我倒想呢
剧集 | 笑对人生(2014) | 导航列表