剧集 | 笑对人生(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, I wish.
我超爱这首歌♥ 我们跳舞吧
Ooh, I love this song. Let's dance.
你的脚不疼吗
Don't your feet hurt?
我把鞋脱了
Took off my shoes.
我不想跳舞
Oh. Well, I don't feel like it.
今天上班很辛苦
I had a hard day at work.
但我真的很想跳
But I really want to dance.
我不能跳舞 因为我十分生你的气
I can't dance now because I'm mad at you!
所以之前我不跳舞不对
So, I was in trouble because I didn't dance.
现在我想跳舞了 还是被骂
Now I'm trouble because I do want to dance.
是的
That's right.
也许下一次你会学乖点
Maybe next time you'll know better.
真不敢相信那个谁都15岁了 是吧
Hard to believe what's her name's 15 already, huh?
她叫爱丽卡
It's Erica.
多谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
谁能抵抗得住成人礼的魅力呢
Well, you know, who can resist the glamour of a quinceanera?
这太蠢了
This is silly.
你们两个应该去跳舞
You two should go dance.
妈 你知道我不跳舞的
Ama, you know I don't dance.
那就去舞池里站着 让别人看到你们
Then go stand out on the floor where people can see you.
克丽丝苔娜 你想跟我一起过去站着吗
Cristela, do you want to go over there and stand with me?
不 乔什
No, Josh.
我们不陪她玩这个变♥态♥的小游戏
We aren't going to play her twisted little game.
我们是成年人了 我们不能让她赢
We're adults. We're not gonna let her win.
我好想赢
I want to win.
克丽丝 我注意到你没戴着戒指
Hey, Cris. I see you're not wearing a ring.
还是单身吗
Still single?
是的
Yeah.
你还是离婚妇女吗
Still divorced?
是的
Yeah.
你好 我是莫妮卡
Hi. I'm Monica.
胡安妮塔·卡纳莱斯的女儿
Oh, Juanita Canales' daughter.
你是有合法居住权的那个 对吧
You are the legitimate one, right?
你是克丽丝苔娜的男朋友吗
So, are you Cristela's boyfriend?
我们没有承认 也没有否认
Oh, we're not saying yes, and we're not saying no.
我们是工作上的朋友
Uh, we're just buddies from work.
我叫乔什
I'm Josh.
你想一起跳舞吗
Well, do you want to dance?
我们都知道克丽丝不跳舞
We all know Cris won't.
实际上 我们刚刚正要过去站着
Well, actually, we were just about to go stand.
不 去跳吧
No, go.
走运的话
You know, w-with any luck,
你没准能成为她的下一任前夫
you could be her next ex-husband.
好吧 走吧
Oh, okay. Sure.
我们 我们去跳舞吧
Let's, uh, let's go dance.
你可以跟你的乔什吻别了
Well, you can kiss your Josh goodbye.
你的遥远将来变得更加遥不可及了
You're far, far distant future just got far, far, farther.
真不敢相信你那个来自危地马拉的朋友乔什
I can't believe your Guatemalan friend Josh
在和胡安妮塔·卡纳莱斯的女儿跳舞
is dancing with Juanita Canales' daughter.
妈 他是白人
Ama, he's white.
闭嘴 我在试着制♥造♥谣言呢
Quiet! I'm trying to start a rumor.
我不想让那个虚伪女
I don't want that phony
成为大家羡慕的对象
being the one that everyone is impressed with.
谁在乎呢
Who cares?
有个假男友算不上是我最大的成就
You know, my pretend boyfriend isn't my biggest accomplishment.
不 但有个白人假男友就算
No, but your pretend white boyfriend would be.
你能打住吗
Can you stop?
很抱歉我不是你心目中期望的那种女人
Look. I'm sorry I'm not your idea of a woman.
我上了大学 哎呀 太让你失望了
I go to college. Boom, you're disappointed.
我不想结婚生子
I don't want to settle down and have kids.
哎呀 我要孤独终老了
Boom, I'm dying alone.
你老"哎呀"个什么
What is this "boom"?
我不跟你说话了
I'm done talking to you.
当初真应该给你办个成人礼
I should have given you a quinceanera.
也许你就不会像现在这样了
Maybe you would have come out different.
好吧 我还没跟你理论完
Okay, I'm not done talking to you.
听着 我和别人不同 你懂吗
Look. I am different. You know?
我没在寻找我的真命天子
I-I'm not looking for Mr. Right.
我喜欢喝啤酒 看球赛
I like drinking beer and watching football
穿有松紧带的裤子
while wearing pants with an elastic band.
没错 这非常值得我吹嘘
Oh, yes. I should brag about that.
各位 快过来
Everybody, gather 'round.
这是我女儿 她是我的儿子
This is my daughter. She's my son.
知道吗 克丽丝 这不全是妈的错
You know, Cris, it isn't all ama's fault.
你希望她承认你有多优秀
You want her to say how great you are,
但我不确定你自己那样觉得
but I'm not sure you know it.
我当然那么觉得
Yes, I do.
我逢人必讲我自己有多优秀
Whenever I meet anybody, I tell them how great I am.
那位老兄
Hey, dude.
瞧瞧我有多辣
Check this out, huh?
看到没
See?
而且你为什么不和乔什跳舞
And why aren't you dancing with Josh?
因为我不跳舞
'Cause I don't dance.
尤其是不和乔什那样的人
Especially not with someone like Josh.
两瓶啤酒
Two beers.
白人的舞姿的确有些笨拙
Look, white guys can be clunky dancers,
但他也不算太差
I know, but he's not horrible.
不是
No.
乔什那样的男人
The Joshes of the world
不会对我这样的女人感兴趣的
aren't interested in girls like me.
他们喜欢和自己同一类的人
They want someone like them.
克丽丝 你们念同一所大学
Cris, you guys go to the same school.
上同样的课 甚至在同一间公♥司♥工作
You take the same classes, and you even work at the same job.
你就是和他同一类的人
You are someone like him.
这不一样
This is different.
在读书和工作方面
You know, with school and a job,
你可以通过努力变得优秀
you can become good at it by working hard.
但在恋爱方面 你一定要
You can't be good at relationships
心碎过才能变得老练
until you have your heart broken.
我不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
你是在笑吗
Are you laughing?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
只是你把什么事都想得很严重
It's just that you make such a big deal about everything.
"一定要心碎过才能变得老练"
"You can't be good unless you get your heart broken.
"不用了 谢谢"
Oh, no, thank you."
闭嘴
Stop it!
拜托
I mean, come on.
你只是要和他跳舞 又不是要他的肾
You're asking for a dance, not a kidney.
那你呢
What about you?
"没有人注意到我"
"Oh, no one's paying attention to me
"因为我老公比我好看"
'Cause my husband's prettier."
"乔什那样的男人"
"The Joshes of the world
"不会对我这样的女人感兴趣"
aren't interested in girls like me."
"我老公是西尔斯男装模特"
"My husband's a Sears model."
亲爱的 要是你不想跳舞
Honey, if you don't want to dance,
我们就不用跳
we don't have to dance.
我们要跳
We have to dance.
好吧 现在我真的被搞糊涂了
Okay, now I'm really confused.
你最好跳出水平来
And you better be great
因为我现在感觉非常自信
because I'm feeling very good about myself.
你应该自信 你美极了
As you should. You look great.
别抢风头
Don't make this about you.
管它呢
Screw it.
打扰一下 我要跟他说句话
Excuse me. I have to talk to him.
怎么了
Uh, what's up?
如果我说我想跳舞 你会怎么说
If I said I wanted to dance, what would you say to me?
首先 你踩着我的脚呢
First, you're standing on my foot.
其次 当然好啊
And, uh, second, yeah, sure.
我很乐意和你跳舞
I'd love to dance with you.
不 你得邀请我 知道吗
No, you have to ask me, you know?
人家很害羞的
剧集 | 笑对人生(2014) | 导航列表