剧集 | 笑对人生(2014) | 导航列表
笑对人生 第一季第六集
读书报告当然可以写漫画书
Of course you can do a book report on a comic book.
漫画书三个字中不是有"书"吗
It's got the word "book" right there in the name.
好的 我应该选谁
Okay. Who should I pick?
超人啊 有史以来最棒的移♥民♥故事
Uh, superman -- the best immigrant story ever.
那家伙不是本地人 却会拯救所有人
The guy's not from here, and he's gonna save everybody.
才不呢 蝙蝠侠更酷
No way. Batman's cooler.
超人有真正的超能力
Dude, superman's got real powers.
任何白♥痴♥都可以绑上一条工具皮带
Any idiot could strap on a tool belt
管自己叫英雄
and call himself a hero.
早上好
Morning.
早啊 费利克斯
Hey, Felix.
爸 克丽丝刚才说你像蝙蝠侠
Dad, Cris just said you were like batman.
我爱蝙蝠侠
Oh, I love batman.
他富有到可以住在自己的房♥子里
He's rich enough to afford his own place.
早上好
Morning.
丹妮拉 抱歉我今天不能送孩子们上学
Hey, Daniela, I'm sorry I can't drop off the kids today.
我可以送我自己的孩子上学
Oh, I can drive my own kids to school.
但每天做这事的却是我
And yet, I always seem to do it.
我得走了 今天与卡尔佩珀先生有早会
Got to go -- I've got an early sit-down with Mr. Culpepper.
你不拿工资 怎么能管这叫工作
How can you call that a job if you don't get paid?
我帮忙带孩子
You know I help out with the kids,
我做饭 打扫 也没拿工资啊
I cook, I clean -- I don't get paid.
这叫什么
What's that called?
-占便宜 -家人
- Freeloading. - Family.
早上好
Well, good morning.
一股正义的味道
Ha ha, smells like justice.
谢谢你 爸爸 但其实是香奈儿
Aww, thank you, daddy, but it's actually chanel.
我喷的是山寨版 香奈二
I wear the knock-off version -- "channel."
你们实习生又有任务了
All right, I've got you interns your next assignment.
我的天 爸爸
Oh, my god, daddy.
这里快忙死了
All we do is work around here.
我知道 就像这里是律所似的
I know. It's almost like it's a law firm or something.
我们要处理性别歧视同酬的案子
We will be handling an equal-pay sex-discrimination case.
瑞秋·皮尔森起诉西拉独♥立♥银行
It is Rachel Pearson V. Sierra independent bank.
克丽丝苔娜 你应该对歧视很熟悉
Cristela, you should be familiar with discrimination.
因为我是女人吗
Because I'm a woman?
如果你要先提这茬儿的话 没错
Well, if you want to fire off that gun first, sure.
我本来是想说非白人
I was gonna go with the non-white thing.
这样说"墨西哥人"真是太棒了
That's a very nice way of saying "Mexican."
瑞秋·皮尔森是银行的部门女主管
Now, Rachel Pearson is a female department head at the bank
发现她的工资低于
who discovered that she was getting paid less
一位男性"优秀者"
than one of her male betters.
-难以置信 -她起诉赔偿工资差额
- Unbelievable. - And she is suing for lost wages,
称不能因性别而给她较低的工资
claiming that they can't pay her less due to her gender.
这是应该的 而且更多才对
She should get that -- plus.
够了
That's it.
我不会开封他们的信♥用♥卡♥开卡邀请
Their credit-card offers will go unopened by me.
无论如何 代表我们的客户
In any event, on behalf of our client,
西拉独♥立♥银行
Sierra independent bank...
我们要消灭这抢钱的妞
...we are gonna annihilate that money-grubbing broad.
什么 我们代表的是银行吗
What? We're representing the bank?
但他们做的不对
W-what they're doing is wrong.
不 是他们涉嫌所做的
No, no, what they are allegedly doing.
如果你要做律师
If you're gonna be a lawyer, you know,
你就得说许多你自己都不信的话
you're gonna have to say a lot of things that you don't believe in.
知道了
Noted.
我喜欢你的领带
I love your tie.
是吗 谢谢
Really? Thank you.
谁会想到吉米·巴菲特[传奇乡村歌♥手]
You know, you wouldn't figure that Jimmy Buffett
会做优质的领...
would make a quality ti-- .
我知道你什么意思了
I see where you're going with this.
我要你们研究这案子
All right, I want you all to pull case work
支持女性同工不同酬 准备诉状
that is in favor of unequal pay for women and prepare briefs.
把同工同酬法规化有可能会伤害那些
Codifying equal pay could actually hurt a woman
理应工资比男人高的女人
who deserves to make more than a man.
因为公♥司♥只有义务给她一样的工资
I mean, the company would only be obliged to pay her equally,
而不给她潜在的可能工资
therefore cheating her out of her potential earnings.
累死了
That was exhausting.
很厉害嘛 麦迪 你应该写下来
Very impressive, Maddie. You should write that down.
我没有笔
I don't have a pen.
我有笔 我可以写下来 先生
I have a pen. I-I can write it down, sir.
没人喜欢马屁精[可理解为棕色的鼻子]
Yeah, no one likes a brownnose.
在我家 不说棕色
In my house, it's just a nose.
今天律所发生了奇怪的事
So, something weird happened at the law firm --
好棒的故事
That was a great story.
我为一件性别歧视案做调研
I'm doing research on a sex-discrimination lawsuit.
克丽丝苔娜 别在孩子面前说这样的话
Cristela, don't use that word in front of the kids.
我不是指"性"
I didn't mean "sex" like sex sex.
我是说"性别"
You know, I mean "sex" like the sex that you are.
继续说 继续说
Keep talking. Keep talking.
克丽丝苔娜 别说"性"
Cristela, don't say the word "sex."
现在我也说了
Ay, now I'm saying it.
出去 快走
Out. Out. Andale.
最疯狂的是
The crazy part is
我们代理的是被起诉的银行
we're representing the bank that's being sued
因为他们给女人的工资比男人少
because they don't pay women as much as men.
我喜欢女人来养家糊口
You know, I like it when women bring home the bacon.
没人♥质♥疑这点
Nobody's questioning that.
男人应该多赚一些 他们的工作更辛苦
Men should make more. Their jobs are harder.
对吗 亲爱的
Right, mi amor?
你们知道在十字路口那里
Did you all know they put up a stop sign
装了个停车标志吗 就在公园旁边
over by that intersection -- the one by the park?
费利克斯 你希望你的女儿
Geez, Felix, do you want your daughter
打碎玻璃天窗还是只是打扫它
to break the glass ceiling or just clean it?
break the glass ceiling指打破职场障碍
能不能倒回到刚才
Hey, can we go back to that part where you talk about
继续聊♥性♥
that sex thing again?
走走走
Yeah, out, out, out.
回你自己家去 快
Go to your own house. Now. Go.
丹妮拉不介意我赚的钱更多
You see, Daniela doesn't mind that I make more money,
因为她知道这是我作为男人的工作
'Cause she knows it's my job as the man.
对吗 亲爱的
Verdad, mi amor?
希望有了新的停车标志
The hope is, with the new stop sign,
交通事故会少些
that there will be less accidents.
我们都知道停车标志的作用是什么
Yeah, huh? We all know how stop signs work.
而且 如果女性想赚得更多
Besides, if they wanted to be paid more,
试下更加努力嘛
then just try harder.
这个国家就是这样的
That's how it works in this country.
更加努力 是这样吗
Try harder? That's it?
应该有更多人知道这点
Oh, more people should know about that.
我们出去宣传吧
Let's go out and spread that around.
好吧 你在起火的大楼里
All right, real fast -- you're in a burning building.
你想谁来救你 男消防员还是女消防员
Who do you want saving you -- a fireman or a firewoman?
消防
A...fire...
员
Person.
你在想象男的
You imagined a man.
不 我只是在想象你在起火的大楼里
No, I'm just imagining you inside a burning building.
费利克斯晚餐时说的话完全不让你心烦吗
Didn't anything Felix say at dinner bug you at all?
我不必为每件小事发表意见
I don't have to speak my mind about every little thing.
继续忍♥吧 总有一天
Keep it bottled up -- one day...
你会和我们在商店看到的
...you'll be that crazy old lady,
那个老疯婆子一样
the one we saw at the store
那么多东西想走快速买♥♥单通道
with too many items at the express lane.
那个跳上收银台掐收银姑娘的老太婆吗
Oh, the one who jumped the counter and choked the register girl?
妈不能再在那里买♥♥东西了
Mom can't shop there anymore.
有时隐瞒想法是好事 克丽丝
Well, sometimes keeping things bottled up is good, Cris.
你不懂婚姻要如何经营
You don't understand how marriage works
因为你还在买♥♥那些超级英雄娃娃
because you're still buying those superhero dolls.
他们是活动人偶
They're action figures.
他们是我可以控制的小男人
剧集 | 笑对人生(2014) | 导航列表