剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表
你不该这么做的
You're not supposed to do that.
他们杀了帕克哥
They killed Pack-Man.
为什么选这里
Why this place?
本周
西太平洋
珠宝
大会
-队长 -队长
- Captain? - Captain?
你一晚上就睡这儿
Did you sleep here all night?
老天
Oh, geez.
我特意设了闹钟 好赶在有人来之前起床
I set the alarm so I could get up before anybody got here.
你们来这儿干什么
What are you guys doing here?
我已经试过送钻石给海伦了
I already tried diamonds with Helen.
不管用
It didn't work.
不 队长 和海伦没关系
No, Cap, uh, it's not about Helen.
价值上百万的宝石将在
There's millions of dollars worth of stones
这个贸易展览上展出
moving through that trade show.
特调组计划将其洗劫一空
S.I.S. is planning to rip it off.
你们怎么知道的
And you know this how?
帕克哥说他们有时会自己动手 队长
Pack-Man says that they pulled jobs on their own sometimes, Cap.
他们一直在这里踩点
They been casing the place.
你们要追查这些家伙
You go after these guys,
就是将自己的事业孤注一掷
you're gonna roll the dice with your careers.
还有我的
Not to mention mine.
所以我们才来这儿
That's why we're here.
你不同意 我们不会擅自行动
We don't move unless you want us to move.
不 我希望你们做对
No, what I want you to do is be right.
现在都给我出去
I suggest you get the hell out of here,
我要穿衣服
let me get dressed, huh?
我们不知道他们会以何种方式突袭世博中心
We don't know how they're gonna hit the Expo Center,
所以必须做好万全准备
so we have to be ready for anything.
每个出入口都必须有人把守
We need people on every exit, every entrance.
这些人业务精通 他们会开枪还击
These guys know what they're doing; they will shoot back.
情况可能会很糟
There's no guarantee that this ends well.
加入本次行动 就是拿自己的事业去赌
You join this op, you put your career on the line.
有人要退出吗
Does anybody want out?
很好
Good.
我们走吧
Let's go.
从侧门偷偷潜入
Slip in through the side door,
在没人的地方装好武器 然后抢完走人
gear up where nobody can see you, and then pull the job.
动作还真快
They work fast.
各单位注意 开始行动
All units, be advised, we are going in.
洛杉矶警♥察♥ 把枪放下
LAPD! Put it down!
警♥察♥
Police!
不许动 不许动
Don't move. Don't move.
举起手 举起手 举起手
Hands up. Hands up. Hands up.
快举
Up, up, up.
你不是特调组的人
You're not S.I.S.
怎么回事
What the hell?
警♥察♥
Police!
站住
Stay there!
妈的
Damn it!
快把他拉起来
Get him up, now!
你♥他♥妈♥为什么朝我的手下开枪
Why the hell are you shooting at my men,
为什么又来妨碍我们的逮捕行动
and why are you in the middle of our bust again?
-你说什么 "你们的逮捕行动" -没错
- What are you talking about, "your bust"? - Yeah!
我们追查这些匈牙利人整整一年了
We've been tracking the Huns for a year.
你把那些群众都置于险境
And all those people you put in danger...
还向我的手下开枪
then you take a shot at my guy.
你的手下应该表明身份
Your guy should have identified himself, all right?
还在行动之前 你们无权这么做
Before the operation! You have no right.
这简直就是骚扰
This is harassment!
我不会放过你们的
You're not gonna survive this.
你们完了
You're done.
支持自己的手下是一回事 队长
Backing your men is one thing, Captain,
但当你的手下寻私仇的时候
but when your men are pursuing a vendetta,
总该有个明事理的人出面吧
somebody's gotta step in and be a grownup!
看来他还撑得住
Looks like he's holding his own in there.
拜托 他简直快被大卸八块了
No, come on. He's getting torn apart in there.
-这些人花了一年时间... -我不明白
- These guys put a year of police work... - I don't get it.
帕克哥明明说过
Pack-Man said
他们在他生日前正筹划一次大行动
they were planning something big right before his birthday.
而他们也确实在世博中心踩点
And they were staking out that Expo Center.
他们踩点是为了破件大案
They were staking it out because they were planning a big bust.
你觉得帕克哥...
You believe Pack-Man was just...
错了
Wrong?
我不知道
I don't know.
情况怎样
How'd it go?
你们俩都要接受两个月的刑罚
You're each going to get a two-month rap,
停职之后 你们可以自己选
and after your suspension, you have a choice.
还想在一起 就一起调去证物部
You stay together, you go to Pawn Shop Division.
或者分道扬镳
Or you split up and you go back
各自回原来的部门
to the respective departments that you came from.
选择打理垃圾 还是分道扬镳
So... pick between a crap detail or split up?
有得选就该知足了
You're lucky you have a choice at all.
好好考虑清楚 但是...
Figure out what you want to do, but...
明天一早你们就得上交♥警♥徽
you got to turn your shields in in the morning, huh?
那你呢
What's gonna happen to you?
我的事业早就是过去式了
My career's in the rear-view mirror as it is anyway.
我不会有事的
I'll be all right.
你们来啦
Oh, you're here.
很好
Good.
一切都顺利吗
Everything okay?
事情
It, uh...
事情未如所料
it didn't go our way.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
还有几分钟治疗就开始了
I've got a few minutes before the session starts,
不过我们可以聊聊
but we could talk about it...
我们不是来做治疗的 我们只是想来道别
We're not here for therapy. We just wanted to say good-bye.
如果我和韦斯还想继续做警探 就得分道扬镳
If Wes and I want to stay detectives, we have to split up,
不再是伴侣...
so no more couple...
也不用伴侣治疗了
you know, no more couples therapy.
我明白了
I see.
你一直是个好医生
You've been a good doctor.
所以谢谢你
So thank you.
我之前的确是个好医生
I was a good doctor,
只要你们还没走出那扇门 我就会继续坚持
and I will continue to be one until you walk out of that door.
跟我说说
Talk to me.
发生什么事了
What happened?
不重要了
Look, it doesn't matter.
我们这次判断失误
We were wrong about this one.
在过去的两个月里 我见过你们俩
In the last two months, I have seen the two of you
拿心理咨♥询♥的练习结果来打赌
bet on the outcome of therapy exercises.
也见过你们互丢嚼湿纸团
I have seen you start and finish a spitball competition...
-是 我们做治疗很烂... -我还没说完
- Yeah, listen, we suck at therapy... - I'm not done.
但是这段时间以来
But I have never, in that time,
我从未见你们在工作中出错
known you to be wrong about your work.
特别是这么重要的事
Not when it was this important.
在你们放弃之前好好想想这点
So think about that before you quit.
我们买♥♥通了亨利 8月22日
需要我帮你清理东西吗
You need some help cleaning all this up?
不用了
Nah, I'm good.
那么
So, um...
回见了
I'll see you.
如果她说对了呢
What if she was right?
瑞安医生 如果...我们没错呢
Dr. Ryan. What if...what if we aren't wrong?
你以为我没这么想过吗 特维斯
You think I haven't wondered that, Travis?
也许克罗威尔和他的手下
Maybe Crowell and his men were gonna
准备逮捕了匈牙利人之后偷走部分珠宝
steal some of those jewels after they arrested the Huns,
但我们现在无法确认了
but we're not going to know that for sure now.
他们见到我们后就改变了计划
Their plan changed once they saw us there.
韦斯 四个人不可能偷一部分珠宝
Wes, four guys cannot set themselves up for life
就后半辈子衣食无忧了
剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表