剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表
当然
Sure.
你们推断得没错
Well, you guys were right.
这绝对不是自杀
This is definitely not a suicide.
无名氏小姐在跌下阳台之前
Your Jane Doe fought for her life
曾经做过奋力反抗
before she fell from the balcony,
有人从她的左耳垂上扯下了耳钉
and someone tore the earring from her left lobe.
我们在现场找到了那枚耳钉
Yeah, we recovered the matching earring at the scene.
而且她咬了那位袭击者
Also, she bit her attacker.
她牙齿上的血不自己的
The blood on her teeth does not match her own.
都咬出血了 凶手身上肯定
If she drew blood, there'll be a nice bite mark
留有很深的咬痕
on our killer somewhere.
干得好
Good for her.
这是什么
What's this?
这个没什么 只是流感疫苗
Uh, it's probably nothing, just a flu shot.
不管是什么 都不是她的死因
Yeah, whatever it was, it didn't kill her.
她体内没有毒素
She had no drugs in her system.
能查出是哪种疫苗吗
Any idea how to find out what kind of shot she got?
可以 我会做个集中毒物分♥析♥
Sure. I'll run a focused tox screen.
与此同时 我们来比对一下指纹
In the meantime, let's run her prints.
身份窃贼总会在局里留下案底
I.D. Thief is bound to have a rap sheet...
你刚刚是不是打我了 来真的啊
Did you just hit me, for real?
给你 韦斯
There you go, Wes.
好的 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
谢啦 琼奈尔
Thank you, Jonelle.
果然非常成熟
Very adult.
哎呦 对上了一个
Bingo. We got a match.
等等 我的咖啡呢
Whoa. Where's my coffee?
你的咖啡?
Where's your coffee?
我...
I'll...
我去给你煮一壶新鲜的
Making a fresh pot for you.
好搭档
Partner,
查出什么了
what we got?
查到了受害者的真实身份
Well, partner, we got the victim's original name.
名叫奥利维娅·菲舍
It is Olivia Fisher.
她曾经被捕 但不是因为欺诈
She was arrested, but not for fraud.
人身攻击吗
Assault and battery?
没错 她丈夫 肯尼斯·菲舍
Yeah, her husband, Kenneth Fisher.
是他起诉的
He's the one that filed the complaint.
不过她又反过来起诉了他 点这里
Yeah, but she filed a counter- complaint. Click on that.
原来阿肯长这样啊
Ooh, Kenny.
自卫
Self-defense.
她说是他先动手的
She says he hit her first.
-果然是夫妻情深啊 -是啊 老甜蜜了
- What a nice couple. - Yeah, sweet.
真好奇他俩情人节互送了什么礼物
Wonder what they got each other for Valentine's Day.
看来他俩互赠了一张限制令
Looks like they got each other restraining orders.
没错
Yep.
先别急着下结论
Okay, we're not gonna jump to conclusions here.
我们先去找他谈谈
We're gonna talk to him first.
你的逻辑有问题
There's a flaw in your logic.
不管怎么谈 最终都是错的
You're gonna be wrong eventually.
你假定无辜的人最后会被查出有罪
Someone you assume is innocent is going to be guilty,
我假定有罪的人最后会被确认有罪
and someone I assume is guilty is going to be guilty.
所以说我的逻辑更好
So that's why my way's better.
你需要重新考虑一下
You need to rethink that.
瑞安医生 你准备好了吗
Dr. Ryan, you ready to roll?
这就是菲舍家
That's the Fisher house.
烧烤的话 这烟也太大了吧
That's a lot of smoke for a barbecue.
回车里去
Get in the car.
待在里面别动
Stay there.
低头 别抬
Keep your head down. Down!
不许动
Freeze!
把枪放下
Drop it!
把枪放下
Put it down!
快把枪放下
Put the gun down!
我不会再说第二遍
Not gonna ask you again.
开枪吧 我无所谓
Shoot me. I don't care.
只是想和你谈谈你妻子的事 阿肯
Just want to talk to you about your wife, Kenny.
她离开我了
She left me!
你们要杀了我还是怎样
You gonna kill me or what?
没人要开枪杀任何人 好吗
Look, no one's gonna shoot anyone, okay?
把枪放下 我们谈谈
Just put the gun down. We can talk.
那好吧
Fine, then.
我自杀
I'll kill myself.
我跟你说 你请便吧
You know what? Go ahead.
你除了打老婆之外一无是处
You're nothing but a wife-beater.
你杀了奥利维娅 我要回家了
You killed Olivia, so I'm going home.
特维斯 别这样
Travis, not now.
奥利维娅死了
Olivia's dead?
好了
All right.
现在你要回答一些问题
Now, you're gonna answer some questions.
特维斯 他一直在酗酒
Travis, he's been drinking.
菲舍先生 你要请律师吗
Mr. Fisher, do you want a lawyer?
-其实我想喝啤酒 -看到没
- Actually, I could use a beer. - See?
他放弃了清醒头脑的权利
He waived his right to be sober.
现在 阿肯 哥们 你就承认吧
Now, Kenny, my man, just admit it:
你在酒店遇到奥利维娅 你们吵了起来
You met Olivia at the hotel, you got in a fight,
你就杀了她
and you killed her.
我没杀她 我发誓
I didn't kill her. I swear.
我从礼拜一就没见过她了
I haven't seen her since Monday.
她为了个有钱佬抛弃了我
She left me for some rich guy.
必须的
Right.
-谁 -不知道
- Who? - I don't know.
她说 我永远都不会再见到她了
She said, uh, I'd never see her again.
都在这封她给我的
It's all here in this
分手信里写着呢
John Dear letter she wrote me.
让我猜猜
I'm just gonna take a shot here.
也许你把信烧了吧
Maybe you burned it.
没错 我用那封信点的火
Oh, right. Started the fire with it.
我们让菲舍先生清醒一下
Let's get Mr. Fisher sobered up
再请位律师来吧
and a lawyer in here,
这样我们就能检查咬痕了
so we can check for bite marks.
咬痕
Bite marks?
对 在你把你妻子推下栏杆前她咬了你
Yeah, your wife bit you before you threw her over the railing.
Liv是会咬人
Well, Liv was a biter...
但她没咬我
but she didn't bite me.
我给你们看
I'll show you.
不 菲舍先生 你真的不必这么做
No. Mr. Fisher, you really don't need to do that...
-你可以停下 -在律师不在场的情况下
- You can stop. - Without a lawyer present.
-不 真的不必 -可以了
- No, seriously, don't. - That's good.
可以了 够了
That's good! That's plenty.
看到没有
There. See?
我没看到任何咬痕
I don't see any bite marks.
我觉得不是他干的
I don't think he did it.
显然他不相信脱毛
Yeah. Apparently he doesn't believe in manscaping.
你为什么要烧了你妻子的东西 阿肯
Why'd you burn all your wife's stuff, Kenny?
这是 这是火烧仪式
It was a... it was a fire ceremony.
我在愤怒管理课上学的
I learned about it in anger management.
你还去愤怒管理课了
You went to anger management?
法庭强制的
It's court-ordered.
都不许人生气了吗
Anybody allowed to be pissed off anymore?
没错 总是怒气冲冲的不好
No. It's not good to walk around pissed off all the time.
这就是火烧仪式的意义
That's what the fire ceremony is all about.
把过去燃烧殆尽才能继续生活
You burn away your past so you can move on.
她真的死了吗
Is she really dead?
真的很遗憾 阿肯
I'm really sorry, Kenny.
我都没有缅怀她的东西了
I don't have anything to remember her by.
都烧光了
I burned everything.
有钱的男友 那些钱可能就是他的
Rich boyfriend. The money could be his.
有钱男友不会随身携带一卷卷的百元大钞
Rich boyfriends don't carry around wads of $100 bills.
百元大钞 所以她才抛弃了我
Hundred dollar bills? That's why she left me.
剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表