剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表
不行 你们可以跟我谈
No, you can talk to me.
-不 我们要找...泰德 -别这样
- No, we want to talk to -- Ted! - Don't do it.
还是应该管你叫罗杰·威廉姆斯
Should we say Roger Williams?
追 追 追
Go, go, go!
你开车 我去坐直升机
Alley-oop at Pacific.
快点 快点
Go, go!
下车
Get out of the car!
下车 把手举起来
Get out of the car and get your hands up!
趴在地上
On the ground!
把手举起来
...keep your hands in the air!
我们看了下上周二的比赛
We took a look at the AutoCross Race last Tuesday.
你只得了倒数第二
You came in second to last.
年度最佳车手通常应该得冠军吧
Driver of the Year usually finishes first or something, right?
我们得检查一下你的头盔和别的东西
We got to looking at the helmets and everything.
谁都有可能替你参赛
It could have been anyone driving.
罗杰·威廉姆斯 你因涉嫌谋杀达比·珍森
Roger Williams, you're under arrest
而被捕了
for the murder of Darby Jensen.
需要帮忙吗
Need some help?
感激不尽
Oh, always.
你换了新发型吗
That a new hairstyle?
麦克 韦斯和特维斯进展不错
Mike, Wes and Travis are doing fine.
你不用一直来查岗
You don't have to keep checking on them.
好吧
Okay.
是这样的
Hey, look, uh,
既然我都来了
now that I am here,
我能不能跟你咨♥询♥点事
any chance I can run something by you?
当然可以 说吧
Of course.
我觉得海伦有外遇了
I think Helen's cheating on me.
你还真是开门见山
That's direct.
你为什么会这么想
What makes you think that?
我那天帮她洗车的时候
I was washing her car
发现烟灰缸里有一张收据
and I found a receipt in the ashtray.
是一张在蒂梅丘拉吃午饭的收据
Lunch in Temecula.
是这样
I see.
我们俩在蒂梅丘拉没有熟人
We don't know anyone in Temecula.
麦克 我跟你说过夫妻之间也应该有隐私
Mike, we've talked about boundaries.
我知道 但有时候我做警探的本能
I know, but the detective side
会影响我做丈夫的判断
sometimes overwhelms the husband side.
在我们把事情往坏处想之前
Well, before we look for the nefarious,
何不先想想
why don't we have a look at
你为什么会产生这种想法呢
why you might be feeling this way?
你还觉得自己配不上海伦吗
Do you still feel that Helen is too good for you?
赤脚走在太阳底下会不会觉得烫呢
Is the sun too hot to walk on with bare feet?
真有诗意 我当你承认了
I'm gonna take that as a very poetic yes.
若是连自己都看轻自己
If we undervalue ourselves,
那么也会被别人看轻
then we allow others to undervalue us as well.
也是
Yeah.
我最近都没怎么
You know, and I haven't been
坚持背我的信条了
doing my affirmations as much.
我认为你需要做点功课
I think you need some homework.
我要你带海伦出去约会
I want you to take Helen out on a date,
就你们俩人
just the two of you.
好好享受一下二人世界
Enjoy each other's company.
让她看看自己的丈夫多么勇敢出色
Let her see the fantastic, courageous man that she married.
好吧
Okay.
你今天的任务是什么 修栅栏 除草
So what's the project today -- fence, garden?
还是翻土
Here to aerate the lawn?
不 不是
No, no.
给你
Uh, here.
这是什么
What's this?
修理工的名片
It's a handyman.
他挺可靠 而且手艺不错
He's reliable and he does good work,
我对他做过背景调查 你可以放心
and I ran a background check on him, so he's okay.
也就是说
Does this mean
你再不会经常地往这跑了吗
you're not going to be coming around as much?
我想是的
Yeah, I think so.
保重
Take care.
瞧瞧 你居然在努力工作
Look at you, hard at work.
你忙什么呢
What are you working on?
特维斯
Travis.
你有事瞒着我吗
Are you hiding something?
我收到了四十七封邮件
I have 47 e-mails.
是吗 还真是奇怪
Yeah, that is weird.
全都是情缘沙龙发来的
And they're all from DateSalon.Com.
特维斯
Travis!
洛杉矶警局邮箱
你的速配人选
法律系女孩
剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表