剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表
you feel free to answer that question.
我们能否专心点
Can we just stay focused?
科尔曼 李
Coleman, Lee.
缉毒组行动时兰迪被枪击了
Narcotics ran the op when Randi got shot.
你们俩还有什么其他的线索
What else can you tell us?
鉴证科初步鉴定了弹壳
Forensics took a quick look at the shell casings.
是一把0.357口径的沙漠之鹰
They said it came from a .357, a Desert Eagle model.
我们当时要逮捕路易斯·加尔萨
We were there to arrest a guy named Louis Garza;
他是盗贼帮的成员
he's with Los Ladrones,
他在事发的公园外做毒品交易
and he deals out of the park where he got shot.
好吧 知道有谁想做掉加尔萨吗
Okay, any idea who'd want this Garza dead?
盗贼帮从一个叫作孤狼的组织
Well, Los Ladrones buys their product wholesale
整批购买♥♥他们的产品
from an outfit called the Lone Wolves.
那些种族歧视的白人聚集在里弗赛德
Those white power dudes out in Riverside.
没错 最近他们对价格颇为不满
That's right; lately, they've been beefing over price,
所以我们推测是孤狼的人
so we think maybe the Wolves
打死了加尔萨来作为警告
popped Garza to send a message.
我觉得不像是交易上的摩擦
I don't think it's a business thing.
你有什么根据
What makes you say that?
加尔萨还有五色摇的伦内尔·巴雷特
Garza and a guy from the Rolling Fives
为个女的起了争执
named Rennell Barrett got into it over some girl.
加尔萨朝巴雷特腿上开了一枪
Garza shot Barrett in the leg.
巴雷特当时拒绝作证
Barrett refused to testify;
说他想自己私了
said he wanted to take care of the problem himself.
他可真矫情
He's a real romantic.
上哪去找这个巴雷特
Where can we find this Barrett?
谁也不知道
Your guess is as good as mine.
他因抢劫贩酒店而被通缉
He's got a warrant out on him for a liquor store robbery
已经好几周不见人影了
nobody's seen him in weeks.
那就发个全境通告通缉他
So, let's put an APB out on him.
咱们把这警♥察♥射手揪出来
Get this cop-shooter's face out...
警♥察♥射手嫌疑人
Potential cop-shooter.
随便了 我们要把他
Whatever, we need to get his...
区别大了
Kind of an important distinction.
-我又不是在出庭作证 -你在一屋子
- I'm not testifying in court. - Well, you're addressing a room
-我暗指了"嫌疑人" -警♥察♥面前发言
- Potential is implied. - full of detectives,
就应该措辞恰当
you should use the proper vernacular.
-要是你听明白我说的话 -听着
- If you understood what I was saying... - Listen.
我措辞很...
I'm using the proper...
-抱歉 长官 -你都不知道
- Sorry, sir. - You don't even know...
开什么玩笑
You kidding?
我们把伦内尔·巴雷特的长相公开给媒体
So, let's get Rennell Barrett's face to the press,
把他从藏身处逼出来
flush him out from whatever rock he's hiding under.
同时 我们也要查查这些孤狼
Meantime, we'll check out these Lone Wolves, okay?
看来这个治疗还真有效啊 队长
Looks like that therapy thing's really taking, Cap.
真是英明的决策
Great call.
等等
Hey, hold it, listen.
等一下再走
Hold on, before you go.
记住我们现在说的是兰迪
Remember this is Randi we're talking about, huh?
我要你们把所有的正面能量
And I want you to send every positive thought
都用来支持他们
in these guys' direction.
现在来誓师吧
Now, let's lock it up, huh?
都站起来 妞儿们
Up, up, ladies.
手牵手
Put your hands together here.
跟我说
Repeat after me.
我是宇宙间充满正面能量的一员
I am a positive ion in the universe.
我是宇宙间充满正面能量的一员
I am a positive ion in the universe.
很好
Okay.
-好的 -我很有信心
- Okay. - I feel good about this.
是吗
Yeah?
"哈迪逊早上六点
"And Hudson should have
要吃胡萝卜和酸奶作早餐"
a breakfast of carrots and yogurt by 6:00 a.m."
"拜托给它吃有机胡萝卜"
"Organic carrots, please."
"我不希望它患上胃癌"
"I don't want him to get stomach cancer."
"午餐和下班后还要去狗狗公园遛一圈"
"He also needs a trip to the dog park at lunch and after work."
"不是银湖那个"
"Not the dog park in Silverlake."
"地球人都知道牧羊犬和大丹犬处不好"
"Everyone knows shepherds don't get along with Great Danes."
我就不知道
I didn't know that.
"地球人都知道" 你知道吗
"Everybody knows that." Did you know that?
你为什么老是要作茧自缚 特维斯
Why do you always set yourself up for failure, Travis?
没事的 我爱狗狗
I'll be fine; I like dogs.
不 你喜欢"狗狗"这个概念
No, you like the idea of dogs.
你喜欢有个可爱的小东西
You like the idea of something cute and cuddly
舔舔你的脸 无条件爱你这个概念
licking your face, giving you unconditional affection.
你不会喜欢真正养狗的
You're not gonna like actually having a dog.
我搞得定
I can handle it.
是吗 就像你的订书机那样
Yeah? Like your stapler?
狗狗
Hey, boy.
狗狗 过来
Hey, boy, come here.
这边 真乖 过来
There you go, there you go. Come here.
坐
Sit.
好狗狗
Oh, good boy. Good boy.
它要你摸摸它
He wants you to pet him.
我知道
I know what it wants.
我知道你讨厌人
I know you hate people,
但狗呢 不会吧
but dogs, really?
我不讨厌狗
I don't hate dogs.
我对狗的看法很现实
Okay, I'm realistic about dogs.
我知道如果你今晚在睡梦中死了
I know if you died in your sleep tonight,
那家伙就会把你的脸给吃了
that animal would eat your face off.
在你挠它耳朵后面的时候想想这点吧
So, think about that while you're scratching behind its ears.
你真是一个破碎的男人
You're a deeply damaged man.
好好待着 郝德森
Stay, Hudson.
孤狼射击俱乐部
Lone Wolves Shooting Club.
应该会很有趣
Should be a hoot.
养狗也没这么难
Having a dog's not so hard.
你只养了一个小时 特维斯
You've had him for an hour, Travis.
没错 但我养得很好
Yeah, but I'm good at it.
特维斯 也许你该等在外面
Look, Travis, maybe you should wait out here.
你要怎么办
Oh, okay, what are you gonna do?
进去亮出你的警徽
Go in there and flash your badge
问谁有一支银色的沙漠之鹰吗
and ask if anyone has a silver Desert Eagle?
当然不是
Of course not.
好好学着点
Okay, just watch and learn.
你有什么主意
Okay, what's your idea?
对着摄像头笑一下
Smile for the camera.
你看起来很有雅利安风
You look Aryan;
他们会直接让你进去的
they should let you right in.
我才没有很雅利安风
I don't look Aryan.
别说话
Shut up.
你们好
Hey, how you doing?
你们好
How you doing?
我是在这里申请
Hey, listen, is this where I apply
加入你们这个优良俱乐部吗
to join your fine organization?
不是 你可以在这里申请被猛揍一通
No, this is where you apply to get your ass kicked.
真搞笑
That's funny.
好好笑
That's funny, yeah.
我爱枪
Listen man, I love guns.
很爱枪
I love guns.
我也爱喜欢射击的人
And I love the guys who like to shoot the guns.
你得把你朋友带出去 伙计
You need to get your friend out of here, buddy.
不 他不是我朋友 我受不了他
No, no, he's not my friend; I can't stand him.
你也许会想换一家俱乐部
Look, you might want to try another club.
在这南面有个地方
There's a place south of here
在那你也许会舒服些
you might be a little more comfortable in.
是吗
Is that right?
那地方叫非洲
Yeah, it's called Africa.
我不明白 非洲不在这的南面
I don't get it; Africa isn't south of here.
不在 南面是墨西哥 中美洲
No, no, it goes Mexico, Central America,
-南美洲 -南极洲
- South America... - Antarctica.
没错
剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表