剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表
你是大卫·朴
You David Paek?
对 我是帕克哥
Pack-Man, yeah.
我是约翰·克罗威尔
John Crowell.
-特调组的 -很高兴见到你
- S.I.S. - Nice to meet you.
我在警校的时候给你写过信
I, uh, I wrote you a letter when I was at the Academy.
你的名字 出现在这些逮捕报告上
Your name-- it keeps showing up in these arrest reports.
很不错
It's impressive.
我有个手下转去做文职了
I just lost a guy to desk duty.
我正招人补缺
I'm looking for someone.
如果你有兴趣
If you're interested,
可以来找我
come and talk to me.
几位失陪
Gentlemen.
我的天 他真的
Oh, my God. Did he just...
-给了你份特调组的工作吗 -没错
- Offer you a job in S.I.S.? - Yeah.
欢迎加入精英联盟 宝贝
Welcome to the NFL, baby.
看你的了
There ya go.
什么是特调组
Uh, so, what is the S.I.S?
特别调查小组
Special Investigations Section.
是警局里另一个最好的小组之一
It's the other best assignment you can get.
这是一个隐秘型监视小队
It's a covert tactical surveillance team.
他们行动不受限制
They do whatever they want, whenever they want.
也不用受上头限制
They don't have to answer to anybody.
听起来是个好差事
Wow, sounds like a great job.
你们的朋友一定很高兴
Your friend must have been delighted.
事实上我们没怎么碰到他
Well, we really didn't see him much.
他去卧底了 是个大案子
He was running undercover. It was such a good gig,
我们也以为他很好 直到
we just assumed he was fine until...
六个月前
six months ago.
抢劫凶杀组 马克斯
R.H.D. Marks.
帮帮我 伙计
You gotta help me, man.
这些人有问题 特维斯
These guys are bad news, Trav.
事情不对头
It's gettin' weird.
你说谁 克罗威尔吗
What are you talking about, Crowell?
不 是他们所有人
No, all of them.
我想他们在收黑钱
I think they're lining their pockets,
从案子里面捞油水
skimming from the busts they make,
甚至可能还干了些见不得人的勾当
maybe even pulling jobs of their own.
帕克哥 我是韦斯 你确定吗
Hey, Pack-Man, it's Wes. You sure about this?
确定
I'm pretty sure.
我听他们说有什么大事
I heard them talking about something big.
干一票就够他们花一辈子了
A score that's going to set them up for life.
-他们要干什么 -我不知道
- What's the score?- I don't know.
我听到了两件事
I heard them say two things:
"我们收买♥♥了了亨利"
"We bought off Henry."
还有一个日期 八月二十二日
And a date: August 22nd.
这正好是我生日之前
It's right before my birthday.
他们可能察觉到我了
I think they know that I know.
克罗威尔看我的眼神不对头 我发誓
Crowell's been looking at me weird, I swear.
好 冷静点 你现在在哪
Okay, just calm down. Where are you right now?
我在监视峡谷区的一个支票兑现点
Staking out a check-cashing place in the Valley.
我得挂了 克罗威尔来了
Guys, I got to go. That's Crowell.
好 镇定点 我们马上来
Okay, sit tight. We'll be right there.
你们来这里干什么
What the hell are you guys doing here?
帕克哥呢
Where's Pack-Man?
慢着 我们正在追踪一群劫犯
Slow down. We've been tracking a whole bunch of robberies.
帕克哥负责监视 明白吗
Pack-Man was running surveillance, all right?
他人呢
Where is he?
我们来的时候
By the time we got here,
他干掉了两个人
he had taken two of these guys out.
这孩子 他没穿防弹衣
Your boy-- he wasn't wearing a vest.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你要敢动一步
Do not move another inch
特维斯
Travis
我发誓我会开枪
or I swear to God I'll shoot.
好吧 现在是谁在夸大其辞
Okay, who's exaggerating now?
我是在表明立场 好吧
I'm trying to make a point here, okay?
小伙子 你们说得太快了
Guys, I think you're getting ahead of yourselves.
你们朋友被杀之后呢
What happened after your friend was killed?
我 我无法释怀
I... um... I just couldn't let it go, I mean
这一切都说不通
nothing about him make sense.
你们的朋友说他偷听到
Year, your friend said he overheard
他们收买♥♥了一个叫亨利的人吗
them saying they turn some guy called Henry?
你们把这个人找出来了吗
Did you ever find out who he was?
没办法找出来
It's no way to know for sure,
于是我开始查特调组
so I start look in the S.I.S.
我们查得越多越讨厌这些人
The more we looked the less we liked these guys.
我们去找萨顿队长
We went to Sutton,
那时他已经开始接受你的治疗了
by that time you've got your hooks in him.
你醒着呢吗
Are you awake?
当然醒着
Of course I'm awake.
这是"放松功" "摊尸式"
It's called "Shavasana." Corpse pose.
队长
Wow, Cap.
你做治疗还真投入
You really getting into this therapy thing, huh?
否则就要失去海伦了
It was either that or lose Helen.
你们俩来扰我清净干什么
Now why are you two disturbing my peace?
帕克哥中了六枪
Pack-Man was shot six times.
但是真正致命的是
But the shot that actually killed him
背后中的一枪
came from behind.
他是被支票兑现点的那些劫犯所杀
He was murdered by the guys who held up that check-cashing place.
那怎么会背后中枪呢
How'd that happen?
可能是司机对他开枪的
Well, the driver could have shot him.
不可能 负责逃跑的司机
Not possible. Getaway driver was seen
在那家店门的右边停车
parked right out front of that store.
他不可能从侧面袭击帕克哥
And there's no way he could have flanked Pack-Man.
你们想说什么
What are you trying to say?
队长 我们在查特调组的人
Listen, Captain, we've been looking into these S.I.S guys,
情况不妙
and it's not good.
财政账上说不通
Financials don't add up.
他们每人都住着警♥察♥负担不起的房♥子
Each one of them lives in a place no cop can afford.
你住的也是警♥察♥负担不起的房♥子呢
Well, you live in a house that no cop can afford.
我可没库拉索岛的账户
I don't have a bank account in Curacao.
约翰·克罗威尔有
John Crowell does.
要指控声名远扬的警♥察♥
You make accusations against four highly decorated cops,
最好收集点实实在在的证据
you better be able to bounce a quarter off the evidence.
现在你们只有一些旁证
Now, what you guys have got is circumstantial.
小心行动 这些家伙很危险
You guys got to be careful. These guys are dangerous
所以我们才要坚持
That's why we got to stay on this.
我还没说完 我说了他们很危险
I wasn't finished. I said they're dangerous.
你们给我点有用的线索
You get me something that I can work with.
我会竭尽所能抓捕他们
I'll go after them with everything we got.
医院打来的
It's the hospital.
我告诉他们
I told them to get in touch with me
收银员一醒就通知我
if the cashier ever came out of his coma.
目击者算有用吗 队长
Can you work with a witness, Captain?
他还没睁开眼 但他在回应外部刺♥激♥了
He hasn't opened his eyes yet, but he is responding to stimuli.
嘴里含糊不清地说着中枪的事
He's been mumbling about getting shot.
特调组在这儿干什么
What the hell is S.I.S. doing here?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
离他远点
Get away from him.
我给他带了束花来
I'm bringing him flowers.
卡里诺是我们的目击者 淡定
Carrano's our witness. Relax.
还是交给我们吧
Well, I think we can take it from here.
你们疯了吧
You guys paranoid about something?
知道对方是谁吗
You clear on who the bad guys are?
对 我们知道
Yeah, we're clear.
那行
Good.
天哪
Oh, my God...
他们肯定知道你们在调查他们了
They must have known you were on to them.
是的
Yeah.
你们在这儿坐多久了
How long have you been sitting there?
剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表