剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表
韦斯 你来得真早
Wes, you're early.
要我等会儿再来吗
Uh, do you need a minute?
我可以去外面大厅等
'Cause I can just wait out in the hall.
不必 坐啊
No, sit.
过来坐啊
Come, sit.
反正我也一直想跟你单独谈谈
I've been wanting to have a word with you in private, anyway.
好吧
Okay.
你觉得治疗怎么样
How do you feel it's going? Therapy?
一开始还挺抵触的
Well, I hated it at first.
不过偶尔
But it is occasionally...
还挺受益
helpful.
听你这么说我真是太高兴了
I can't tell you how happy I am to hear you say that.
你是我所见过的最复杂的病人
You are the most complicated patient i have ever had.
你觉得你准备好进入下一阶段了吗
Do you think you're ready to go to the next step?
下一阶段
Next step?
你和我 单独治疗
You and me. Private sessions.
你我之间很来电 韦斯
Because there is a connection there, Wes.
不要假装没有感觉到
Don't pretend you haven't felt it.
我...
I, uh...
大家随时都会进来
People are gonna be here any minute.
随时
Any minute.
你意下如何 韦斯
What do you say, Wes?
我们得帮你准备好第一次治疗
We have to get you ready for the first exercise.
特维斯 现在还不到早上七点
Travis, it's not even 7:00 in the morning.
抓坏蛋越早越好
Never too early to catch a bad guy.
快点 起来 伙计 起床了
Come on, get up, man. Get out of bed.
劫车案有突破了
Just got a break in the hijacking case.
起来 起来 起来 起来
Get up, get up, get up, get up.
美梦使你寸步难行
挫折带你驰骋千里
--巴尔塔沙·葛拉西安
巴洛克风格散文作家
这巴里·肯尼菲克
That's Barry Kennefick.
洛杉矶港
机密
工作经历
他在洛杉矶港的朋友管他叫巴里40
His buddies at the Port call him Barry Forty
因为...
because...
他喜欢喝麦芽酒
he likes malt liquor.
因美国麦芽酒装在40盎司的酒瓶里 因此40代表麦芽酒
总之 鉴证科刚刚已经清查了
Anyway, Forensics has just been scrubbing the computers
洛杉矶港所有调度员的电脑
of all the dispatchers at the Port.
原来巴里一直在用私人账号♥发邮件
Turns out Barry's been sending off e-mails from a private account,
每封邮件都对应一辆在外遭劫的卡车
one for every truck that's been jacked on its way out.
好吧 就是说巴里在向劫匪通风报信
Okay, so Barry's tipping off the hijackers. All right.
没错 泄露路线及所运货物
Yeah, giving up the routes and describing the cargo.
我觉得如果我们给他施加压力
I figure we lean on him hard enough,
没准他会把劫匪供出来
maybe he'll give up the actual thieves.
那他什么时候会出现
So when's he getting here?
他今天不上班
Well, he's not working today.
我猜他早晚会回家的
I guess he'll be home eventually.
你梦到过瑞安医生吗
You ever dream about Dr. Ryan?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
没事
No.
-你呢 -没有
- You? - No!
-当我没问 -不行
- Never mind. - No, no, no.
你梦到瑞安医生什么了
What kind of dreams you been having about Dr. Ryan?
我 我不想...
Look, I... I don't want to...
好吧
Fine.
只是...只是...
They're just, you know, they're...
-梦 -好吧
- dreams. - Okay.
你个小色狼啊你
You dirty dog, you.
这是无意识的 好吧 我又控制不了
It's involuntary, okay? I mean, I can't help it.
自从她开始戴着戒指出现
Ever since she showed up with that ring on her finger.
我就情不自禁地去想
I can't help but think about it.
她的私生活
Her personal life, you know?
梦到多少次 发生了什么
Yeah, how many dreams? What happened?
她闻起来怎么样 感觉如何
How's she smell? How's she feel?
-特维斯 这是... -坦白从宽
- Okay, Travis, that's between... - Leave nothing out.
够了 这是我和她之间的事
All right, that's between me and her, okay?
不 这是你和梦中的她之间的事
No, it's between you and the dream version of her.
你非得这么狠 是吧
You got to be so smart, don't you?
我在试着向你吐露心事...
I'm trying to confide something in you...
-那就吐露吧 兄弟 -你却咄咄逼人
- Confide in me, brother. - And you're being smart.
相信我 我想听到所有细节...
Trust me. I want to hear all the details...
他来了
That's him.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
别想就这么混过去
This conversation isn't over.
巴里40
Hey, Barry Forty?
洛杉矶警♥察♥
LAPD.
为什么他们总以为
Why do they always think
-自己能逃之夭夭 -不知道
- they can get away? - I don't know.
逮住他了
Got him.
你也许想把钥匙都串在一起
You might want to consolidate those keys.
其实串起重要的就好
Just keep the important ones.
有麻烦的时候会好找一些 就像现在
Make them easier to find when you're in a jam. Like this.
把钥匙放下 下车
Put them down. Get out of the car.
我会好好合作的 伙计们
I'm cooperating here, guys.
我会供出他们的名字 电♥话♥号♥码
I'll give you names, phone numbers...
好好 待会儿再说
Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, we'll get to that.
那种梦 你是昨晚做的吗
So, these dreams-- did you have one last night?
特维斯 我不想谈这事
Travis, I do not want to talk about it.
-是你提起的 -只是一时脆弱
- You brought it up. - In a moment of weakness,
-才提起的 -你向我吐露心声的
- I brought it up. - You were confiding in me.
我们接触很多
We spend a lot of time together.
我觉得她出现在我梦里
I think it's perfectly natural
是很自然的事好吧
that she shows up in my dreams, all right?
她裸了吗 她裸的
Was she naked? She was naked.
天哪
Oh, man.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
问个奇怪的问题 我现在肯定醒着吧
Weird question: I'm definitely awake right now, right?
-没在做梦 -没错
- Not dreaming? - Yeah.
迪茨
Dietz.
-在 什么事 -伙计
- Yeah, what's up? - Hey, man,
帮我们把他带到审讯室好吗
can you take this guy to the box for us, please?
好 没问题
Yeah, you got it.
你不会乱说话的 对吧
You're not gonna say anything, right?
-特维斯 -瑞安医生
- Travis? - Dr. Ryan.
你好 韦斯刚才还提起你
Hey, Wes was just talking about you.
什么风把你吹来了
What brings you down here?
你们好 我只是
Hey, guys, I'm, uh, I'm just,
我在等萨顿队长
I'm waiting for Captain Sutton.
你还好吗
You okay?
挺好的
Yes. Fine.
抱歉
Sorry.
我有些慌了
I'm rattled.
罗伯特 我的未婚夫 昨晚遭人袭击了
Um, Robert, my fiancé, was attacked last night.
请
Go ahead.
亲爱的 没事的
Sweetie, it's all good.
我一直跟她说没什么大事
I keep telling her it's not so bad.
你们真该看看其他人
You should see the other guys,
他们的指关节擦伤得很严重
they got some pretty serious abrasions on their knuckles.
这是马克斯警探 米切尔警探
Detective Marks, Detective Mitchell,
这是我的未婚夫罗伯特·尤厄尔
this is my fiancé Robert Ewell.
你好吗 兄弟 我是特维斯
How's it going, bro? Travis.
好吧
All right.
天哪 你长得跟我想的不一样
God, you look different than I pictured.
并不是说我一直在...
Not that I've been...
想你长什么样
picturing you.
我在新闻里见过你
I recognize you from the news.
我看到你
I saw you on the--
你当时在东区兴建购物商场 对吗
you were building malls on the east side, right?
没错 营销人更愿意称之为
Yeah, marketing people prefer to call them
露天零售区 不过确实是我
open-air retail communities, but guilty.
剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表