剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表
Yeah, in the shoulder.
刚才那个
Now, that
才叫好枪法
is some good shootin'.
谢谢 搭档
Thank you, partner.
不 我是说我的枪法好
No, me good shooting.
是不错 但是是我打中他的
Yeah, but I shot him.
你 是我打中他的
You sh -- I shot him.
我瞄准了他的右肩 控制方向盘的那侧
Yeah, I aimed for his right shoulder, his driving shoulder.
到底是我们俩谁打中你的 我还是他
Which one of us shot you, me or him?
谁在乎这个呀 我都快死了
Who cares? I'm dying.
闭嘴 死不了 我只给了你肩膀一枪而已
Shut up. You're not dying. I just winged you.
不 不 是我打中他肩膀那里的
No, no, see, I winged him right there.
不 这才不是你打的呢
No, that is not you.
你才没这本事呢
You did not do that.
你的子弹根本没碰到他
Your bullet didn't even come close.
谁知道你到底打中了些什么呀
Who knows what it hit?
不管是什么都好 肯定又是什么贵玩意
Whatever it was, I'm sure it was something expensive.
我赌十美金 最后弹道检测肯定会证明
Ten bucks ballistics confirms that this bullet
这颗子弹是我的
is my bullet.
这将是我这辈子挣的最容易的十块美金了
That's gonna be the easiest ten bucks I ever made.
是我打中了他驾车的那个肩膀
I shot him in his driving shoulder.
你正跟弹道检验科的人约会呢
You're dating someone in ballistics.
好吧 兄弟 我承认
Okay, man, I-I admit it:
我之前刮花了你的车门
I dinged your door.
这感觉真爽
That felt good.
我早就该告诉你了
I-I should've said that a long time ago.
好吧 事情是这样的
Okay, so,
托比走进文斯的房♥间
Tobey walks in on Vince,
正好撞见他在吸毒
catches him using,
于是他就跑回
runs back to
自己的小屋打电♥话♥给马库斯
his bungalow to call Marcus.
但是文斯追上了他
But Vince chased him --
抱歉 我打断你了吗
I'm sorry, did I interrupt?
不 不 不 继续说
No, no, no, go ahead,
我喜欢你讲故事的方式
I like the way you tell the story.
不 你刚才讲得挺好的
No, you were doing fine.
不 你很会讲故事 继续讲吧
No, you're a really good storyteller. Go ahead.
你们俩到底还能不能把故事讲完了
Someone please just tell me what happened.
好吧
Okay.
文斯已经蹲过监狱了
So, Vince had already done time in prison.
他已经有两次历史了
He had two strikes against him.
如果再被判一次藏♥毒♥罪的话
One more conviction for possession,
他就要在监狱里度过余生了
and he's going back to jail for life.
所以文斯必须阻止托比告密
So Vince has to stop Tobey from turning him in.
没错 于是他拿起他手头上最近的武器
Right. So he grabs the closest weapon he has on hand,
也就是一针管的什么呢
which is a hypodermic of what?
海♥洛♥因♥
Heroin.
可以借我吗
May I?
谢谢
Thank you.
于是他追着托比来到他的小屋
So he chases Tobey to his bungalow.
托比正忙着给马库斯打电♥话♥
Where Tobey is busy
却不停地拨错好吗
misdialing Marcus's number.
他冲进了房♥间
He charges into the room
用注射器给托比注射了一针管的海♥洛♥因♥
and stabs Tobey with the hypodermic needle.
但是
But
托比也奋起反抗
Tobey fights back.
为了保护自己
To protect himself,
他抓起了他弟弟扎克送给他的童子军军刀
he grabs that Scout knife his brother Zach gave him.
但是海♥洛♥因♥已经开始起效了
But the heroin had already taken its hold.
谢谢
Thanks.
所以文斯很容易就控制住了托比
So it is easy for Vince to get the better of Tobey,
并且用托比自己的刀杀害了他
and he killed him with his own knife.
他接着用乡景的面包车转移了托比的尸体
He then transports Tobey's body in the Valley View van...
在那辆车中 我们找到了
In which, we found
属于托比的一滩血迹 可以作为呈堂证供
evidence of a pool of Tobey's blood.
文斯把尸体和刀都扔在了公园
Drops the body and the knife off at the park.
因为他知道
Because Vince knows,
那是瘾君子们交易毒品地方
hey, that's where the junkies go to score.
接着文斯在早餐前就赶回了戒毒中心
Vince is back at the sober house in time for pancakes.
咱们有漏掉什么吗
Did we leave anything out?
没 该讲的都讲了
No, that's everything.
干得漂亮 警探们
Nice work, Detectives.
谢谢
Thank you.
看来
Well,
我应该向你道歉
I guess I owe you an apology.
道歉就不用了
You don't need to apologize.
你倒是可以出钱帮我修车
You can pay for the damages to my car.
我是在跟萨顿警长说话
I was talking to Captain Sutton.
劳拉
Oh, Laura,
用不着道歉
there's no apology necessary.
我只是做自己的本职工作而已
Uh, I was just doing my job.
不 你才没有呢
No, you weren't.
你违抗了一条直接了当的命令
You disobeyed a direct order.
但是你力挺自己的属下
But you stuck by your guys,
而他们又正好救了我一命
and they saved my neck.
的确
Yes, they did.
所以说 谢谢你
So, thank you.
谢谢 劳拉
Thank you, Laura.
还有你们俩
And you two,
在这个案子上法庭以后
you sure as hell better not argue
你俩最好别给我在法庭上斗嘴
with each other in court when this goes to trial.
不 我们早过了斗嘴的年代了 对吧
No, no, we're way past that. Right?
没错
Right.
那就最好
Right.
他人让我们感到愤怒的一切举动
都能使我们更了解自己
--卡尔·荣格
分♥析♥心理学家[佛洛依德的早期学生]
韦斯
Wes, uh,
你想不想跟我们分享一下
do you want to tell us what you found out
你这周对特维斯的了解呢
about Travis this week?
你是指这位丁骨先生吗
You mean T-Bone?
那是他的外号♥
That's his nickname.
丁骨
T-Bone.
丁骨曾经是个侠盗猎车手
T-Bone used to be a car thief.
我才不是呢
I was not.
还因此进过少年管教所
Spent some time in juvie for it.
那些记录已经被封了
Those records are sealed.
原来
Turns out
他其中的一个养父
one of his foster fathers
恰好是他那不负责任的亲生父亲
was this deadbeat dad,
于是我们这位丁骨牛排
so T-Bone here
就偷了他的车
stole his car,
从那以后 那老头
and the old man never missed
再也没有漏交过儿童赡养费
a child support payment after that.
这是大钞告诉你的吗
Wow. Did Money tell you that?
大钞是他的一个养兄
Oh, Money is one of his foster brothers.
他是个大块头的萨摩亚人
He's this big Samoan guy --
长得很吓人
scary.
你搞清楚他名字的由来了吗
Uh, did you find out how he got his name?
没错 谢谢 我现在知道了
Ah! Thank you. Yes.
救了特维斯的消防员
The fireman who found Travis
用《白菜地里的孩子们》中的角色
named him after a
给他取了名字
Cabbage Patch doll.
真搞笑 伙计
That's funny, man.
那才不是真的呢
That's so not true.
是真的 但他死都不会承认的
It's true, but he'd never admit that.
你以为我会跟亚历克丝说实话吗
Oh, you think I'd tell Alex the truth?
我早就知道她会告诉你 所以开了个玩笑
I mean, I knew she'd tell you. It's a joke.
那是个玩笑 吉米·D
It's a joke, Jimmy D.
这样吗 因为上周你才说过
So, uh...'cause last week, you said that
亚历克丝确实知道你的名字的由来
Alex did know how you got your name.
所以我很好奇 你到底骗了她还是我们呢
剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表