剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表
她就是无法理解
she just didn't seem to understand it.
她一直念叨"你为什么就不能做律师"
She kept saying, 'Why can't you be a lawyer?'
而我就说"因为我现在是警♥察♥了
and I was like, 'Because I'm a detective now.
我不懂你为什么无法理解 但"
I don't know why you can't understand that, but...'
不好意思
I'm sorry.
不要紧
No, it's okay.
只是
It's just, uh...
我不太明白 你住在酒店
I don't know, you live in a hotel,
却仍然把前妻唤作妻子
you still call your ex-wife your wife.
好像你还是放不下她
Sounds like maybe you haven't moved on yet.
我早就放下了
I've moved on. I'm...
这是一个调整的过程 我正在调整
Look, it's adjustment. I'm adjusting.
需要调整一年吗
A year's worth of adjusting?
我真心希望
I really hope
你能想清楚这一切
things work out for you.
我打电♥话♥问了赫里福德的所有医院
Called around to all the hospitals in Hereford
六个月前吉姆·贝根被诊断患有
and Jim Bergen was diagnosed with
急性淋巴细胞白血病
A.L.L. six months ago.
白血病 90%的情况下都治不好
Leukemia. It's fatal 90% of the time.
所以选择在这个时候疯狂犯罪很奇怪
So it seems like a weird time to start a crime spree.
我也这么觉得
I know, right?
坦白说 我有点同情这个家伙了
I gotta admit, though, I feel kinda bad for the guy.
尽管他是个持枪劫匪
Even if he is an armed robber.
他没有工作 没有保险
I mean, he had no job, he had no insurance,
得不到应有的治疗
couldn't get the treatment he needed...
你们干什么呢
What's going on, guys?
没干什么
Nothing.
跟艾米随便聊聊案子
Just riffing on a case with Amy.
吉姆·贝根得了白血病
Jim Bergen has leukemia.
我知道
I know.
你是怎么回事
What's up with you?
我 没事
Me? Nothing.
得了吧 队长跟大伙说
Come on, man. The captain tells everybody
他觉得我们是一对
he thinks we're a couple,
所以我跟其他探员谈案子你就生气了
so you get mad if I bat around ideas with another detective?
当然不是
Of course not.
天呐 你真是太奇怪了
God, you're being so weird.
别气呼呼的嘛
Stop acting mad.
我没生气
I'm fine!
约会不顺利吗
You crashed and burned on your date.
别提了
God damn it.
看来是一点也不顺利
You crashed and burned.
韦斯对我很生气 因为他认为
So Wes is pissed off at me because he thinks
我背着他跟其他探员好上了
that I cheated on him with some other detective.
一派胡言
That is so ridiculous.
《甜蜜谷》:美国青春校园喜剧
你以为在演《甜蜜谷》吗
This is not Sweet Valley High.
是吗 如果你没生气
Yeah, if you're not mad,
那你为什么一整天都摆着张臭脸
then why are you acting like a douche all day?
因为我心情不好
Because I'm in a bad mood, okay?
不允许吗 犯法了吗
Is that still allowed? Is that against the law now?
每天都是这样
It happens every day.
荣誉堂的事一直在我脑子里挥之不去
I've got this Legion of Honor thing
-烦死了 -我也是 我也是啊
- hanging over my head, it makes me sick! - So do I! So do I!
要不是这些傻♥逼♥数字捣乱
If it wasn't for this stupid round number,
我们早就抓到吉姆·贝根了
we'd have Jim Bergen in cuffs days ago.
-说得太他妈对了 -那必须
- You're damned right we would. - Hell yeah.
可是小菜一碟
Easy.
先生们 我从你们这听到了
Gentlemen, I'm hearing something
难得听到的一点
that I rarely hear from the two of you:
一致
agreement.
你们目标一致
You both want the same thing.
到底是什么阻止了你们前进的脚步
What is stopping you from getting there?
你们怎么会让那对夫妻从酒店溜了
What happened when you missed the couple at the hotel?
也许可能是我
Well, maybe there's a chance that I,
我走错边了
I went to the wrong side of the hotel.
韦斯 做何感想
Wes, thoughts?
吃惊
Surprised,
因为 或许我
because maybe I, you know,
脑海里一直在回想
deep in the back of my mind, I...
我一直在想当时是不是我
I've been wondering if I didn't go
走错边
the wrong side of the hotel myself.
看到了吗 当你们停止互相指责之后
Do you see what happens when you stop blaming each other?
就可以真正开始交流了
Real communication can begin.
很好 那真正的交流何时才能
That's great. When does real communication become
让我们顺利抓到嫌犯
actual arrests, real arrests?
就如我说 这是一个过程
Like I say, it's a process.
彼得 达科塔
Peter, Dakota,
造人计划进展如何了
how is the baby-making going?
好多了 事实上非常好
Better. Good, actually.
我们尝试了一些新的东西
We've been, uh... trying a few new things.
我买♥♥了一套啦啦队服
I got a cheerleading outfit.
你不必分享细节的
You do not have to share the details.
只要我不放空炮
Uh, I think, as long as I'm not, you know, shooting blanks,
这个月我们的机会还是大大的
we have a good chance this month.
一对健康的夫妻要花上一年
It takes a healthy couple up to a year...
吉姆·贝根是不是在苍穹俱乐部开了两枪
Did Jim Bergen fire two shots at Firmament?
鉴证组找到弹壳了吗
Did forensics recover any shell casings?
没有 商店里也没发现
No. They didn't find any at the store, either.
他为什么要开空枪
Why is he firing blanks?
抱歉 医生 我们得走了
Sorry, Doctor, we gotta go.
工作事情
Work thing.
好的
Yes.
就是这对夫妻
And this is the couple.
就是他们 他们看着很面善
That's them. They seemed nice.
另一桌的两个人
Then these two guys at another table
开始对服务生发火
started yelling at their waiter.
他让那个人道歉
He told the man to apologize.
当然 那个人拒绝了 还骂骂咧咧
Of course, the guy said "No," Among other things.
这个人掏出枪 向天开火
Then, that man pulled a gun, fired it in the air,
命令另一个人道歉
and ordered the other fellow to apologize.
之后他把收银台洗劫一空
Then he emptied the register
还让我们所有人把钱包交上去
and made all of us hand over our wallets.
那个女人有什么反应吗
Did the woman do anything?
没有 她好像连句话都没说
Oh, not much. I don't think I heard her talk once.
她丈夫在洗手间的时候
When I asked her if she wanted another drink
我问她是否要再来一杯
while her husband was in the bathroom,
她只是摇摇头
she shook her head.
等一下 他丢下她一个人 多久
Wait, wait. He left her alone? For how long?
几分钟吧 我也不确定
Couple of minutes. I don't know.
好了 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
吉姆去了洗手间
Okay, Jim goes to the bathroom.
她有机会逃走的
She's got her window to run away.
但是她没有 就坐在原地
She doesn't do it. She sits there.
要么她是不敢逃跑 要么
She's either too scared to run, or she's...
要么她所谓的"被迫"其实是在撒谎
Or she's lying about doing this against her will.
这里有发现弹孔吗
Did we find any bullet holes in here?
-一个都没有 -什么都没有
- Not one? - No, nothing.
好了 那家伙得了不治之症
All right, this guy's got a fatal disease,
还有个假装被劫持的妻子
he's got a wife who's pretending to be a hostage
以及一把装满空弹的枪
and a gun full of blanks.
问题是 她为什么要这么做
Now, why would she do that?
我能想到的最靠谱的原因
Best reason I can think of...
如果他们被抓了
if they got caught...
当我们抓到他们
When we catch them,
我们不会认为她是同谋
and we don't think she was playing along,
她可以逍遥法外 远走高飞
she gets to walk away scot-free.
还有可能带走一部分赃款
Maybe even keep some of that money.
你知道吗 我们来谈谈贝根夫妇进城后
You see? Let's talk about what the Bergens have been up to
-都做了什么 -好的
- since they came to town. - Okay.
他们去俱乐部看明星
剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表