剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表
不错啊 好吧
Yeah! Okay.
开门
Open the door.
-好车呀 -小心
- Nice car. - Be careful.
真不错
This is nice.
上车吧
Let's get in.
看呀 冷热饮杯座是分开的
Yeah. See, we got a hot and cold.
-别乱碰 特维斯 -韦斯
- Don't touch that, Travis. - Wes.
不要碰好不好
Can you not touch that?
这就是我向你推荐的音响
It's the stereo I told you about, baby.
干得不错 干得不错 兄弟
You did good, man. You did good, buddy.
谢谢
Thank you. Yeah.
放弃主导权
Giving up control
对你来说还真是很大的进步呀 韦斯
is a big step for you, Wes.
迪迪先生
Mr. Diddy.
我还没放弃主导权呢
I'm not giving up control yet.
特维斯
Travis!
接过一下 克莱德 你不能
Excuse me, Clyde. You will not...
-等一下 看着 -把你的脚放上去
- Hold on a second. Watch this. - Your feet.
知道我们该怎么对付他了吗
You see how we ought to do him.
这下听不见他啰嗦了
You can't hear him.
剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表