剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表
Oh, excuse me. I'm so sorry.
没关系 把我们俩当空气就好了
No problem. Just pretend like we're not even here.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, honey.
电光队的比赛? 我们不是约好一起吃晚餐的吗
Chargers game? I thought we were having dinner.
不 没关系
No. No, no, it's fine.
如果这对你很重要 那对我也是
If it's important to you, it's important to me.
那等你看完比赛后再见
I'll see you after the game.
好的 爱你...
Okay. Love you...
抱歉
Sorry.
这么说 你男朋友是电光队的铁粉咯
So, uh, your boyfriend's a Chargers fan, huh?
特维斯想问的是 你俩关系进展到何种程度了
What Travis is wondering is, how serious is your relationship?
虽然我是局外人
This really isn't about me,
不过我觉得这可能会让你们分心
but I'm sensing it might become a distraction,
所以... 我得告诉你们
so, uh... I'll tell you.
没错 我有男朋友了
Yes, I have a boyfriend.
我就说嘛
Told you.
我们都很重视这份感情
Yes, it's serious.
我们同居了
We live together.
现在特维斯又想问...
Now Travis is wondering...
你们是真重视呢
serious serious or...
还是假重视
not so serious serious?
被害者叫贾斯汀·温菲德
Victim's name was Justine Winfield.
已婚 本地居民
She's married, lives here in town.
昨晚登记入住一晚
Checked in alone last night for a one-night stay.
这位是韦斯的心理治疗师 瑞安医生
This is Wes's therapist. This is Dr. Ryan.
是嘛 我听说过你
Oh, yeah, I heard about you.
-你一定很出色 -是啊
- Well, you must be good. - Yeah.
弗兰克 她的确很棒 你知道吗
Frank, she is. You know what?
你应该向她咨♥询♥下你的问题
You should tell her about your problem.
瑞安医生 弗兰克去年遭遇了一次枪击案
Dr. Ryan, Frank here was involved in a shooting last year,
他之后一直
and he's been having trouble
被失眠困扰 对吧
sleeping ever since, right?
我很好
I'm all right. Uh...
局里的心理医生让我吃些安♥眠♥药♥
police shrink's got me taking some sleeping pills.
药啊 你和医生聊过那件事吗
Pills. Did you talk to the doctor about what happened?
没有 我不想回忆那件事
No. I don't like to think about it.
但你的确会回忆 对吧
But you do think about it, right?
只有在睡着的时候
Except when I'm sleeping.
-你每天睡眠时间多少 -插句嘴
- How much do you sleep? - You know what?
你俩在这儿聊 我去去就回
I'm gonna let you guys talk about this. I'll be right back.
你居然把她支开了
Aw, you ditched her.
她一直盯着我们 评判我们
Well, we can't do our jobs
还时不时往纸上写 还让不让人干活了
with her watching us, judging us, writing it down.
还有别再跟人家调情了 她有对象了
And stop flirting with her. She has a boyfriend.
没错 但凡事无绝对
Yeah, but there's trouble in paradise.
注意到她说完"我爱你"后挂电♥话♥有多利索吗
See how fast she hung up after "I love you"?
她男朋友已经玩腻了
Boyfriend left her hanging.
我觉得你说得没错 你应该拆散他们
You know what, you're right. You should break 'em up.
交往两周 再把她甩了
Date her for two weeks, dump her,
然后大家都没好日子过
and then everyone'll be awkward.
别慌 我才不会跟她搞上
Relax, I'm not gonna hit on her;
人家只是好奇而已
I'm just curious.
几个孩子发现的尸体
Couple of kids found the body,
但没人看见或听见任何动静
but nobody saw or heard anything.
没有留下遗言
There was no note.
但所有迹象都表明这是自杀
But every indication is it was a suicide.
了解
Okay.
作为一个从十楼跳下来的人
She looks pretty good
这尸体还挺完整的
for someone who just fell ten stories.
落水者均如蛋卷一般
Water jumpers are like egg rolls--
外滑内杂 外酥里嫩
smooth on the outside, chop suey on the inside.
我真希望瑞安医生也在场
You know, I wish Dr. Ryan were here
听听你这文艺的比方
to hear these sensitive analogies of yours.
干嘛 我是说她的内脏都爆了
What? I mean, her internal organs exploded.
我懂的 把尸体送去验尸房♥
Yeah, I get it. All right, send the body to the morgue.
弄一份官方的验尸报告 好吗
See if we can get an official cause of death. Okay?
好吧
All right.
-韦斯 -干嘛
- Wes? - Yeah, what?
出去吧 快把这案子结了
Let's get out of here so we can get this over with.
你想出去了
You want to get out of here?
你一般不都会在犯罪现场搞通宵吗
You're the one who turns a crime scene into an all-nighter.
这桩案子应该很简单
Well, this one should be easy.
看起来像是自杀 对吧
It looks like a suicide, okay?
容易的案子哪会落到你手上
Nothing is easy with you.
米切尔先生
Mr. Mitchell!
你好啊 薇薇安
Ah, hello... Vivienne.
米切尔夫人呢
Where's Mrs. Mitchell?
我好像没看到你们的预定信息
I don't recall seeing your reservation.
不 我今天不是来住酒店的
Oh, no, no, I'm not staying as a guest today.
我来调查一桩自杀案
I'm just, uh, I'm investigating a suicide.
这位是特维斯
This is Travis.
-警探 -特维斯·马克斯警探
- Detective. - Detective Travis Marks.
很高兴认识你 韦斯和亚历克斯经常来这住吗
Nice to meet you. Did Wes and Alex used to stay here?
米切尔先生没跟你说过吗
Did... Mr. Mitchell never tell you the story?
没啊
Mm-mm.
没什么好说的 薇薇安 没什么
There's no story, Vivienne. There's not.
这孩子有点害羞 说吧
He's shy. Do tell.
那可是全天下最浪漫的事
It's the most romantic story.
米切尔的蜜月航♥班♥晚点了
The Mitchell honeymoon flight was delayed,
于是他们就到这来住了一夜
so they ended up checking in here for the night.
真是很好的回忆 很有意思
That's a good story. It was good. It was fun.
真的吗
Is that right?
是啊 之后他们每年都会到这来
Yeah, and they've come back every year ever since.
至少以前是这样
Or at least they used to.
你们后来去哪了
Where have you guys been?
他们分手了
Uh, they broke up.
我完全不知道
Oh, I had no idea.
没关系 不知者无罪
Nope, that's okay. How could you know?
太抱歉了
I'm so sorry.
不用自责 都是他的错
Don't be. Don't be. It's mostly his fault.
好极了 看来我什么都没错过
Wonderful. Looks like I didn't miss a thing.
韦斯和亚历克斯以前都住这间吗
Wes and Alex used to stay in this room?
不是 米切尔夫妇一直订的是顶层豪华套房♥
No, the Mitchells always booked the penthouse.
别担心 顶层可比这儿好多了
Don't worry. The penthouse is nicer than this.
住一晚上用不着这么多行李吧
That's a lot of suitcases for a one-night stay.
没错 这香槟不错
Yeah, nice champagne.
看来温菲德女士在等人
Mrs. Winfield was expecting someone.
这里是空的
All right, this one's empty.
特维斯 你要知道
Well, Travis, some people
有些人喜欢把行李拿出来
actually unpack their things, you know.
安顿下来
Settle in.
没人会这么干
Nobody does that.
或许只有你这怪胎喜欢
Except maybe you.
韦斯
Wes!
真不敢相信你在这里住过
Can't picture you ever staying here, man.
油毡地板耶
Floor is linoleum.
这种下等肮脏货色
I mean, it just seems a little
应该不符合你的品位啊
too down and dirty for your taste, you know?
我觉得在这儿待一晚上还行
I mean, I can see, you know, maybe getting stuck here for one night.
但是次次都来
But to come here again and again
为了周♥年♥庆♥年年如此
every year for your anniversary--
你比我想象中浪漫很多嘛
you're more of a romantic than I ever realized, you know?
温菲德女士也是如此
So was Mrs. Winfield.
放好洗澡水
Drew a bath...
点上蜡烛
lit candles...
打开香体精油
and cracked open the scented body oils.
这是准备约会 而非自杀
Getting ready for a rendezvous, not kill herself.
我想我找到了箱子里的东西
Think I found what was in the suitcase.
你在听吗
Are you listening to me?
韦斯
Wes?
瞧我发现了啥
剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表